SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:14 pm

^^^^I know some women in their 20's ...just sayin' :Nod:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Jordy should be hooking her up with some skybox Packers tix right about now! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:43 pm

But how long did Jojo stay with Chad while he was cheating on her? To me it seems Jojo falls in love and doesn't want to fall out of it. She's loyal. It just sucks so much for her if the guys she picks are not as loyal or even close to deserving of her. My mother would say her "picker" is broken and someone needs to pick a boyfriend for her. Maybe this Jordan thing will work out... maybe she can be enough for him.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:49 pm

I'm just looking forward to her sitting there with a straight face as she explains how the rest of us mere mortals simply cannot begin to comprehend the specialness between her and her BBJ. Haha oy vey. How embarrassing for real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Yeah did I read somewhere that she's excited for After the Final Rose or something? Sheesh, she's excited to explain all of this? I hope she gets whatever it is she wanted from this. She really does seem nice just not man smart. (Is that even a thing?)

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:53 pm

I'm sorry I can't help conjuring up another image every time I see the letters BBJ.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:57 pm

casjacknick wrote:Yeah did I read somewhere that she's excited for After the Final Rose or something? Sheesh, she's excited to explain all of this? I hope she gets whatever it is she wanted from this. She really does seem nice just not man smart. (Is that even a thing?)
Yup!! She invited Chloe Grace Moretz yesterday to come on Twitter laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud She is so confident, poised and awesome and then it comes to men and she's basically Molly Ringwald from every 80s movie ever made. Poor thing.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:00 pm

Not to mention, Chloe was all about Jordan according to her tweets last night. Haha.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:13 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud a love only they can understand, smooth moves, BBJ, smooth. "The rest of the world doesn't understand what we have and only you can keep me off the Raya login site, Jo."
I just can't with the idea that she could be THAT stupid and naiive and blind. I just can't. There HAS to be more to the story... I just can't fathom it. Lol

Well maybe just maybe there is. A lot more.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm sorry I can't help conjuring up another image every time I see the letters BBJ.

giggling :Nod:

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm sorry I can't help conjuring up another image every time I see the letters BBJ.
That's okay! Both are probs equally apropos.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Jordan just posted on snapchat.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL