SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Plus, it isn't JoJo's job to defend Ben and Lauren. She said they were happy. JoJo is supposed to be fun and flirty on these interviews, IMO, a serious NO! takes the fun out of the interview. By mildly saying I don't know and Ben and Lauren are happy she allows the light tone of the interview to continue.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 23, 2016 1:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I missed JoJo's interview with Ryan Seacrest! sad Do they usually post it online?

http://m.onairwithryan.iheart.com/articles/latest-show-495940/jojo-fletcher-teases-bachelorette-reflects-on-14741153/

Here you go Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 1:39 pm

My answer to Kelly would have been "Gawd no". Squash any doubt. She didn't even have to mention Ben and Lauren. This is her show, her journey. Focus on that IMO.

That was a sign of insecurity to me. She doesn't know? Why would she not know? She's the 'ette. She's travelled for weeks on end, being catered to, and dating 26 men. Why is she Idk'ing about if Ben is still in love with her. IMO that was a dumb response especially after filming has wrapped. She added Ben and Lauren are happy as an after fact, and wasn't very convincing for her friends.

So in 5 months if she is happily engaged, and the next bachelor is asked if he's still in love with Jojo it would sound just as stupid IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon May 23, 2016 1:40 pm

I just thought the whole thing was hilarious. In the way they looked
like they were ready to pounce on her. To me they were simulating
how we're feeling now. As far as Ben, she could care less. Ben!
Ben who? Is the impression she gave me.I was more curious
about her answer to Kelly about choosing. "Should I choose
one or none" something like that. I think we're going to have
a good ride with mischievous Robby and loverboy Jordan   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 1f602 

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I missed JoJo's interview with Ryan Seacrest! sad Do they usually post it online?

http://m.onairwithryan.iheart.com/articles/latest-show-495940/jojo-fletcher-teases-bachelorette-reflects-on-14741153/

Here you go Smiley
Thanks! I'm loving these interviews. She's doing a good job IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 1:48 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
I just thought the whole thing was hilarious. In the way they looked
like they were ready to pounce on her. To me they were simulating
how we're feeling now. As far as Ben, she could care less. Ben!
Ben who? Is the impression she gave me.I was more curious
about her answer to Kelly about choosing. "Should I choose

one or none"
something like that. I think we're going to have
a good ride with mischievous Robby and loverboy Jordan   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 1f602 

I've noticed that a couple of times already. I'm thinking they are going the Ali route, in making viewers think she chose no one. MF had tweeted several times that she may find love, she has the look of love, etc. Ali's season was full of contradiction. Even her friends got into the games. Single, with Chris with Robert, single all season long.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 1:55 pm

There's a People article where JoJo says Ben was one of the greatest loves of her life giggling I really hope we're not going to have to hear about him all season Praying I know it's others that keep bringing him up, but they need to give it a rest already.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon May 23, 2016 1:57 pm

How long ago? Before filming?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 23, 2016 1:58 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:There's a People article where JoJo says Ben was one of the greatest loves of her life giggling I really hope we're not going to have to hear about him all season Praying I know it's others that keep bringing him up, but they need to give it a rest already.

She also said seeing what Ben has with Lauren helped her move on and be happy with the outcome:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-talks-moving-on-ben-higgins

Unfortunately, with the way things went with Ben's season and his two "I love you" to both women, she's going to be asked about that all the time, especially in these first rounds of interviews.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:There's a People article where JoJo says Ben was one of the greatest loves of her life giggling I really hope we're not going to have to hear about him all season Praying I know it's others that keep bringing him up, but they need to give it a rest already.

When was this interview? I have a feeling like we will hear A LOT about Ben from JoJo, the interviewers, the guys..
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 2:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My answer to Kelly would have been "Gawd no". Squash any doubt. She didn't even have to mention Ben and Lauren. This is her show, her journey. Focus on that IMO.

That was a sign of insecurity to me. She doesn't know? Why would she not know? She's the 'ette. She's travelled for weeks on end, being catered to, and dating 26 men. Why is she Idk'ing about if Ben is still in love with her. IMO that was a dumb response especially after filming has wrapped. She added Ben and Lauren are happy as an after fact, and wasn't very convincing for her friends.

So in 5 months if she is happily engaged, and the next bachelor is asked if he's still in love with Jojo it would sound just as stupid IMO.

:yes: Totally agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon May 23, 2016 2:06 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:

When was this interview? I have a feeling like we will hear A LOT about Ben from JoJo, the interviewers, the guys..

But, WHY?!?! I feel like Jojo might be way more over Ben than the producers are! All in my opinion.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL