SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 pm

^^good point.... How does the SM activity for JoJo, Jordan and Robby (my current favorite foiler candidate) compare to usual??

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:35 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:^^good point.... How does the SM activity for JoJo, Jordan and Robby (my current favorite foiler candidate) compare to usual??  
Since the column was realeased? Well, JoJo just faved a tweet from 5 hours ago. I haven't been keeping track of Robby..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Olivia has some really good blogs about JoJo on bustle.com. How can I bring the links over?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Robby just now liked pictures on ig and he snappchatted and tweeted 2 hours ago
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:41 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Olivia has some really good blogs about JoJo on bustle.com. How can I bring the links over?

This one?

http://www.bustle.com/articles/162752-why-i-know-jojo-will-find-love-on-the-bachelorette
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Olivia has some really good blogs about JoJo on bustle.com. How can I bring the links over?

This one?  

http://www.bustle.com/articles/162752-why-i-know-jojo-will-find-love-on-the-bachelorette
Yes. But there's also another one where she says JoJo is the best bachelorette ever. She wrote it 6 days ago. Please post it if you find it laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Woof. I just read it. That's rough. I hope they were already broken up if he went back on that app. And if not, now they are/will be broken up. That's just messy. My girl does not deserve to put up with this BS! Ughhh. People in RS's comments were tagging her and her friends, so hopefully they read. Neither she or Jordan have been active on Twitter since this morning, soooo I imagine sh*t has...or hasn't gone down. I really hope we get a foiler! Past or present or future! Bring it on!

she liked a tweet 3h ago

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:35 pm

Jojo and Robby were active on ig 10 minutes apart. She followed someone and he liked pictures.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:08 pm

http://bsl.io/h4U

^ Interesting blogs Olivia has written about JoJo/this season.

^ I like how she mentioned the "girl chat" convo and the "Imagine how Olivia is feeling right now" Also nice of her to say JoJo is one of the most authentic people she's ever met. I also really liked her reasoning as to why she believes JoJo is in a league of her own as the bachelorette and the best bachelorette there has been thus far. :claphands

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:41 pm

She is definitely in a league of her own and no Ette even comes close to her imo. I hope she hangs in there and comes out all Girl Power with a mix of Jo Power if/when this BBJ situation really hits the media, assuming he's f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:46 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Seabear wrote:I just rechecked IG for all the top 4 plus Wells too... Only one that is following JoJo is Chase.  Jordan, Robby, Luke and Wells do Not follow JoJo.
It's been said that you have to check the webstagram (or some site similar.) IG has been having issues with their following count for a long time now.
I didn't see JoJo on Chase following list. there is a bacheloretteJoJo but that is not her personal account.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:54 am

Alanna wrote:She is definitely in a league of her own and no Ette even comes close to her imo. I hope she hangs in there and comes out all Girl Power with a mix of Jo Power if/when this BBJ situation really hits the media, assuming he's f1.

Check out her latest instagram. She is definitely standing by her man. imo :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL