SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:12 am

Yeah that long hair seems to be the in thing these days with the young ones. 

I may be in the minority but watching jordan throw those balls just made me feel hot. And I know nothing about American football.

eyedrool

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:25 am

The hair is A THING. It was all over the city this spring. I'm a fan Smiley. And I'm more of a fan of it on Jordan. <33333.

And agreed about the football scenes!

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:45 am

northernviewer wrote:Whats up with all these guys and the long hair on top??   Not a fan.

I dont mind Jordan, but is it just me or does he kinda remind any one else of 1F.   giggling
THAT would explain my feelings towards him! :yes:

nd-well to be 'fair' he shouldn't have played at all. Hugesmile Same with Grant, he shouldn't have been on the FF date.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:51 am

Jojo is funny, Evan has an issue with Chad, security is at the house and she keeps Chad on. she hears that Jordan was threatened and immediately she starts seriously questioning things. Haha.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:59 am

nd4reality wrote:Jojo is funny, Evan has an issue with Chad, security is at the house and she keeps Chad on. she hears that Jordan was threatened and immediately she starts seriously questioning things. Haha.

Ya thats what i said last night too... Would she have sent him home if she hadnt heard it was Jordan who he was threatening? She seemed to be conflicted when she said she ddint want to make an emotional decision, which indicates to me that she probably was going to keep him and send Alex home with the excuse that she didnt see their relationship going forward or something along those lines, but she did say in a PI thats what she needed to find out on that date .

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:06 am

northernviewer wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Jojo is funny, Evan has an issue with Chad, security is at the house and she keeps Chad on. she hears that Jordan was threatened and immediately she starts seriously questioning things. Haha.

Ya thats what i said last night too... Would she have sent him home if she hadnt heard it was Jordan who he was threatening?  She seemed to be conflicted when she said she ddint want to make an emotional decision, which indicates to me that she probably was going to keep him and send Alex home with the excuse that she didnt see their relationship going forward or something along those lines, but she did say in a PI thats what she needed to find out on that date .

Lost- at least they had him quarterback for both teams so that didnt give any one team an advantage, and him going either way was probably determined even before they even met once that date was organized by production.  I think the fact that he was front runner is a coincidence.  Lots of seasons have challenges that give somene an advantage, so I'm wondering if the occupations od the contestants is what gives production inspiration for the dates?  I think thats probavly quite likely :yes:

Sorry... Meant to edit my above post but must have hit quote button instead.... No time to try to fix it.... Oops!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:58 am

NV, I watched the episode in pacific time and saw how her tone and face changed when Alex mentioned Jordan's name. she suddenly Got extremely interested in the situation. 

about Alex Vs Chad, you bring up a great point that in all likelyhood, Alex was the one she was going to send home till Jordan was threatened. IMO Chad was one of the guys she was physically attracted to out of the 26. Pretty obvious that there were few enough of them right off the bat. the rest she appears to have developed different levels along the way. But instant chemistry was very very few.
so yeah, Evan can probably thank Jordan for sticking on.

this girl has it bad for him. It's cute.

Adding to my op :

I'm trying very hard to get into luke because if his backstory and those abs but just cannot. Just not getting anything from him. It's  very disappointing. 

He's saying the right things buts it's comimg iff fake to me. And a tad smarmy.

Robby is another guy that is turning me off, he checks all the boxes but on screen he just does not work. .y friend asked if he as effeminate and I agree, his voice and the way he walks and talks. 

I wouldn't mind seeing chase without a shirt all the time. Wow. I'm afraid that if they don't pick up his edit he will run out ad a option fir next lead. To me he us a manly man.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:27 pm

I'm getting the sense that it was really all about Jordan (in the beginning anyway) and TPTB put out all the stops to give some others a chance so that they would have a season, and not a repeat of Kaitlyn's season. With all this Jordan-in-our-faces, ridiculous prolonged drama, and "to be continued-s'", it's beginning to feel like Kaitlyn's season. 

"Let's throw JoJo and Chase together in this super intimate hot yoga date and Luke and JoJo in a secluded forest with a hot tub and see if we can save this season!"
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:32 pm

SC's for Epi 5 are up:  SC No Discussion Thread

Happy Sleuthing!  Hope we get lots of new previews since we have to wait 2 weeks for a new epi.  I'll bring them over and/or split SC's with Litta as needed.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:13 pm

@northern-wonder when Jordan was signed to the show, we know that Jojo knew of him before the show, not sure she knew going in any of the other guys...so she had a chance to check him out/preconceived ideas in her head he'd def. be a front runner going into that first night...and def. enough time to get that date lined up just for Jordan.

@nd-you know, going into that episode I was afraid that's how I might perceive him (smarmy) after seeing the preview, but was pleasantly relieved seeing the context of the "I can look in your eyes" comment.

Look again at Jojo and her reaction to that, especially after Luke's "That's what gives me chills"-it sure reminded me of the one of her when Ben said I love you.

I find it interesting we only saw one little chaste peck in that hot tub, why not the other hotter ones we know they had...seems like their saving those for Jordan. Jordan lets her be all over him, Luke on the other hand seems more reserved, you can see she's doing all she can to entice the guy, haha. I like that he's more of a gentleman (her words) with her, seems like a great guy to me.

Thanks LB, hoping for more previews too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Agree with nd4reality on Luke and Robby's voices. Listening to them is painful.

Seems like Jordan's got this sewn up unless he or Jojo's brothers do something stupid.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:59 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
agentcurls wrote:^sorry, just realized I posted pics of the episode you may not have seen yet^
Want me to refrain from doing that in the future?

No problem - I just don't take any notice.

BTW - who is that incredibly cute guy that is your avatar?? Mr McDishy!!!!!!!
Andrew Firestone, Bachelor season 3.
He was the B E S T.

I have to agree Agent . . . Andrew was the first season I watched and though I have enjoyed them all I have never loved one like I did Andrew and Jen.  When I think back, that was when the show seemed to still have some "reality" too it.  He and Jen really came on the show to find love and they fell for each other.  It was natural and we got to watch their love story play out.  There wasn't as much editing/trickery as there is today to throw us off base.  I still hold out hope that one day we will have another season like theirs.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej