SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Junequilts Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:18 pm

locoforbach wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

No problem - I just don't take any notice.

BTW - who is that incredibly cute guy that is your avatar?? Mr McDishy!!!!!!!
Andrew Firestone, Bachelor season 3.
He was the B E S T.

"I have to agree Agent . . . Andrew was the first season I watched and though I have enjoyed them all I have never loved one like I did Andrew and Jen.  When I think back, that was when the show seemed to still have some "reality" too it.  He and Jen really came on the show to find love and they fell for each other.  It was natural and we got to watch their love story play out.  There wasn't as much editing/trickery as there is today to throw us off base.  I still hold out hope that one day we will have another season like theirs.

That was my favourite season , too. I was even prepared to make a quilt for them. I was at an event for Andrew and had him sign a picture I was going to use on it, with signatures from fans. There was no word of their break up, until he went home from Toronto. I was so sad to discard the picture.
Ben and Lauren are pretty close to being as good as their story. Afraid to think about a quilt, until the wedding takes place!!
I hope we soon see a love story in more detail for JoJo and her chosen one. Needs to start soon.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:24 pm

agentcurls wrote:I'm getting the sense that it was really all about Jordan (in the beginning anyway) and TPTB put out all the stops to give some others a chance so that they would have a season, and not a repeat of Kaitlyn's season. With all this Jordan-in-our-faces, ridiculous prolonged drama, and "to be continued-s'", it's beginning to feel like Kaitlyn's season. 

"Let's throw JoJo and Chase together in this super intimate hot yoga date and Luke and JoJo in a secluded forest with a hot tub and see if we can save this season!"

I agree, its all about Jordan right now, and i feel quite certain hes going to be at the FRC, whetherits as F1 or F2. I think the edit will back off a bit for a few weeks to let the F2/ or real F1 guy "catch up" so that we'll have some kind f doubt as to who she'll choose in the end. I havent seen enough of her with the other 3 to decide who I think the other guy will be at the FRC no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:06 pm

"Apparently, Evan starts to bleed just thinking about me" -Chad  giggling

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Alright, alright, alright! I finally figured out who Robby reminds me of!  Hugesmile

Are we watching the same show, ladies? Are. we. watching. the. same. show.?  I'm watching Season 12 of the Bachelorette, the one with Jojo and Robby falling in love!  Tell me you didn't witness just that.  He killed it with Jojo!  In my game of Clue: It was Mr. Robby in the Billiards Room with the Tongue. Game Over.

Jojo and Robby have made a connection, they just haven't aired any of it. Jojo confirmed as much in their alone time last night. And how sexy was Robby..."Yes, please"...swoon!  What I enjoy about my spumoni is his witty banter between kisses. He's got game and some personality. "This is how you break".  Man, Jojo went in for the kiss immediately; she didn't want any pool talk getting in her way. And when he pulled back to make the joke about his beard, Hello! She grabs his lapel and pulls him back for more kissing. And I have it on good authority that if you play that whole scene in slo mo, you can actually see Jojo's body rise with the passion of that kiss, and the slo mo version of her ITM talking gives her true feelings for Robby away---it's all in her eyes.

Can I just say that this was my favorite episode so far?  Yes, for obvious reasons (see above paragraph), but also because I actually felt like Luke was likable tonight. I saw him smile. I saw his teeth. I saw him looking like he was actually enjoying himself, instead of looking like he just stepped in some cow patty with his brand new dress cowboy boots. The guy has an impressive resume, he acted like a gentleman and a scholar tonight, but...for me...and I think ultimately for Jojo...he's just going to come up a little short. I do thnk he's in the running for the next Bachelor. He wouldn't be my choice for the lead, but because they typically don't cast my type of guy for the lead, I'd say he has a good shot at getting the offer.  I'd say if Robby is my Matthew McConaughey, then Luke is my Brad Pitt. I never really was a Pitt fan.

As for Jordan, aka George Clooney voice double, she's into him for sure. She's a touchy feely, and he's a touchy feely. Together they are handsy pair. But, didn't we say the same thing about Ben and Jojo? They had the physical chemistry, but that just wasn't enough. We know how Ben and Jojo ended up. There was no "there" there, and I'm afraid the same can be said for JorJo. TPTB are writing the Jordan/Clooney storyline as we speak. We have the sexy athlete who is having trouble opening up and showing his feelings, so much so that in the end he misses out with the girl. He does, however, realize the error in his ways just in time to get his shot at redemption and love, when he is cast as the next lead.

TPTB are definitely hedging their bets with casting either Jordan or Luke as the next lead. They each had an intro video on epi 1 and they both are being drawn as deserving of love, even though they will have a hurdle to overcome. If I got the phone call as to which one to cast, I must say that I much prefer a Clooney to a Pitt, any day of the week.

As for Chase, the one who "shot to the front" after their 1 on 1, aka Ben Affleck, he's an Everyman. An Everyman who surprised the Academy and won his Oscar early on, but one whose star will fade rather quickly over time. Yes, he may have a few more wins (spell that E-V-A-N giggling ) in his repertoire, but there's a Gigli coming, people, a Gigli is coming.

So, for this weeks leaderboard, I rank it as follows:
4. Luke
3. Chase
2. Jordan
1. Robby

Alright, alright, alright. Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Each season there is necessary drama and crap in the first few episodes. And we come here and complain then its an exact repeat for the next series.
Bens season was super boring and that crap with Olivia was completely unnecessary and stupid. Similarly in CSs season he had that ridiculous Ashley S and her crazy stuff. Waste of time and I felt like my Brain cells were leaking watching her and course him as lead.

This season it seems that all the guys except Chad got on really well. Really really well and so there was no drama or jealous among them. hence the emphasis on Chad. In fact I'd bet that the top guys are really good friends. Luke Jordan and Robby are always seen talking together as a group. Chase too. So its really a good group of guys and probably not great TV.

Its super refreshing that after 2 seasons of in fighting and division (thanks to one dud) we see a united cast.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Ok, Jorjo's obstacle is set in motion...
JoJo is nervous...will she ever feel like herself around him?
"Is this too good to be true?" -JoJo, lacking eye-contact 
"That was an eye-opening conversation. I am starting to develop feelings for JoJo and for her to not see that, that's a problem. It's not that I don't want to be vulnerable, but it's something that takes a little TIME with me" -Jordan
This will probably come up again. This will be solved come FRC as ride off in the sunset together,  or not and JoJo will have fallen for someone else who has given her their whole heart, no hesitation.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:19 pm

"So things are going better in the house?" -JoJo
"well, it was never bad..." -Chad
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 Chad1010
(AC's SC)

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:24 pm

^^^ hahaha. His facial expressions are gold. Pure entertainment.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:29 pm

Jordan's face when JoJo walked into the RC with the two-piece sequined number:  giggling
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 Jordan14
(AC's SC)

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:31 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Are we watching the same show, ladies? Are. we. watching. the. same. show.?  I'm watching Season 12 of the Bachelorette, the one with Jojo and Robby falling in love!

No, haha! If we are, it was Ben falling in love with 2 and Jojo falling in love with 4. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Camera pan to Robby after Jordan gets a rose. Hmmmm.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ hahaha. His facial expressions are gold. Pure entertainment.
"Days of our Lives", we have your next villain! 
Notice JoJo's total eye roll.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej