SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GlenB Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:07 am

WOW! Andi looked really HOT on Kimmel tonight. She gets better looking all the time. Plus she has gorgeous legs. With all her friends getting married she seems to want to get married soon.
If only there was a way to email or contact her.

GlenB

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 am

She has a variety of SM platforms she uses.  I'm sure you could contact and/or grab her attention there.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:17 am

You could always try to slide into her DM's.. never know laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 am

Not that hands are perfect, but my gosh, Andi's veiny hands are freaking me the heck out in this picture laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BOyZK65BFqz/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:36 am

She looked so pretty and was so cool tonight and seemed like the Andi I fell in like with. BUT THOSE HANDS! I've been trying to ignore that pic but you just had to bring it up @Ash2214 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 46 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:36 am

I didn't watch jk but awww I think Andi looks hot and fierce. She has so much potential. Come on, girl, live up to it!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:46 am

Ash2214 wrote:Not that hands are perfect, but my gosh, Andi's veiny hands are freaking me the heck out in this picture laugh out loud

Yikes, her hand looks wierd. Maybe I never noticed her hands before because it's always shielded by her wine glass. giggling
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:47 am

She's never going back to her previous job but I think she seems on track with her life right now. Her 1st book seemed pretty successful (i'm only going off sm bc I have no clue how they track these things) she's writing a 2nd one, she seems really settled and happy in her new york life, the 2 friends she seems closest to there Jen and Ali are two women who are accomplished in their fields, and most importantly, she's seemed to move on from the show. Not in the way where she'll never appear again, but she seems indifferent, it no longer emotionally affects her IMO. I just like where she's at right now and I really like her again.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:48 am

Next to Kaitlyn, Andi looks and acts better than ever IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:53 am

ReneeM wrote:She's never going back to her previous job but I think she seems on track with her life right now. Her 1st book seemed pretty successful (i'm only going off sm bc I have no clue how they track these things) she's writing a 2nd one, she seems really settled and happy in her new york life, the 2 friends she seems closest to there Jen and Ali are two women who are accomplished in their fields, and most importantly, she's seemed to move on from the show. Not in the way where she'll never appear again, but she seems indifferent, it no longer emotionally affects her IMO. I just like where she's at right now and I really like her again.
I haven't followed her closely in a longggg time now so this is good to hear and makes me happy. I didn't know she's writing another fictional novel! Good for her IMO. I can't not like her on the whole in the long run I guess- I was a huge fan and looks like I'm destined to stay that way laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:57 am

Mustang19 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Not that hands are perfect, but my gosh, Andi's veiny hands are freaking me the heck out in this picture laugh out loud

Yikes, her hand looks wierd. Maybe I never noticed her hands before because it's always shielded by her wine glass. giggling

We commented on her freakish man hands the last go round.

Andi doesn't look that great to me, but compared to Kaitlyn who looks like an orange hag, she looks stunning. I'd hate to see what both their livers look like.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:37 am

Chick's shorts were so short that I bet she was rubbing up against those cushions. Is this filmed in LA?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej