SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by hdman Wed May 25, 2016 9:03 pm

They all look alike.

hdman

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 10:07 pm

yes @fijibeachbum I enjoyed reading your post. I have a hard time keeping track of who's who on the best of days. They should always put their names up every time they are on the screen.

It seems to me, last season was the same and seemed to get better second epi and onwards. We shall see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 26, 2016 12:33 am

hdman wrote:They all look alike.

I feel that way too. I mean, I can discern Alex because he's short and I can discern Jordan because he looks like his brother (Aaron Rodgers is one of my favorite NFL players), but the rest of the dudes kind of blur. So many bearded white dudes with light brown hair -- and the same cut! (And even two of the remaining non-white dudes are similar looking)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 12:55 am

Here's my F6 based on Ep 1 and the season preview (will need to go over scaps to see season preview more):

Jordan
-  intro video, first limo exit, lots of 1on1 CP time shown, ITMs, kiss 1st ep, FIR, lots of him shown in season preview
- possible F1 if obvious season or F2 (physical edit)

Luke
- last intro video, last limo exit (saving best for last?), 1on1 CP time shown, 1st rose at RC, shown in season preview
- possible F1 or next lead setup (definitely in F4, imo)

Chase
- no intro video, limo exit shown and walking into room with guys, 1on1 CP time shown, reacted when he didn't get FIR and ITM at RC right after Luke, shown in season preview
-  dark horse/hidden F1 or maybe heartbroken F2? I could also see him F3 if he doesn't have the physical edit for most F2s.

Alex
- intro video, limo exit, 1on1 CP time, shown in season preview.
- thinking makes F6 but not sure if more. I will say I wouldn't have picked him in my F6 though until that season preview.

Robby - no intro, limo entrance (JoJo saying her mom would like him - so not herself? Does he meet her mom that's why kept in?), 1on1 CP time shown was brief, lots of him in season preview though!
- I think for sure he is in F6 and likely F4. Will need to check scaps to see more since he seemed like in lots of scaps. 

Grant - intro video (1st one), 3rd limo exit, 1on1 CP time shown, also shown kissing in season preview but not much else?
- thinking makes F6 but hard to see him in F4 with HTD as not much in season preview. I would think he may go further since he had first intro and one of first guys out limo.

I would have had Chad in F6 but from that preview he was shown acting violent and Chris Harrison talking to him telling him the guys are scared. CH talking to a contestant is never a good sign so maybe Chris tells him to leave or something (reminds me of that one girl in past seasons on Bachelor who was hooking up with a producer or crew member IIRC?).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 3:35 am

Nice analysis AAL!

My F4 predictions at this point after looking at that preview over and over- :crazed
Jordan
Chase
Luke
Robby

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 3:39 am

I know what you mean about looking at that preview over and over @Lost17 :Nod:  
I've already changed my mind based on the scaps. giggling
Robby seems to definitely be in Thailand which seems most likely FD so in the F3.
Just not sure of who else is in F3 but I am thinking F4 is also:  Robby, Jordan, Chase, and Luke based on caps.
Looks like we are on the same page bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 3:59 am

LOL, AAL-I've looked at profiles, moles, ears, hairlines, even tried to find that clock and was it Katie that found it right away, THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 3806527698 that part of sleuthing just isn't for me...I forgot how involved sleuthing can be!

I'm glad I'm not alone thinking Luke is in that F4! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 4:05 am

giggling I know what you mean! I am starting to study the hairlines of these guys because they were looking allke! laugh out loud

I definitely think Luke is in F4 and think he is F4 and gets a HTD based on your caps. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 10:16 am

Nice recap AAL, love the details.

IA they do look similar with the scruff. I think as we watch more epi's we'll be able to tell these guys apart better.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 10:35 am

Thank you, GA! You are so correct the scruff is very similar so hoping we can tell them apart more as you said in next episodes yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 10:44 am

Sorry for double post... just wanted to post this here in case it can help since many of us are not looking at bios so can have some idea of occupation, age, hometown, etc.

Possible F4 sleuthed/speculated in s/cap thread and of their limo exits to see their name, age, occupation, hometown so can have that info on each guy.

Jordan first out limo

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 9e1c1db62f1898949d52aaa4cf57d137

Robby out limo sometime after Jordan

]THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 9ffb2e7f07c6477251d91463acb1519f

Chase out limo sometime after Robby

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 89976eb803dd2a3f1c13e289ca808eb0

Luke out limo off unicorn last, and after Chase and the other guys

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 678d8293d21c36b21818405a45ee112b
s/caps by me

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu May 26, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed for unicorn lost17 thumbs up :))
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 11:47 am

Nice AAL, Luke didn't arrive by limo, but unicorn. Hugesmile

Interesting connection with Jordan, I was born in Chico, and still have family in the area. Will have to study his SC's and see if I see anything familiar, it's been awhile since I've been there though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+20
aviej
2observe
MiaHawk
mysthelma
sbolduc
Ladybug82
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Scooby
stuckinsc