SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 12:17 pm

That's awesome @Lost17! It helps so much when sleuthing if one knows the area so I hopefully if Jordan has a HTD then you can be our eyes.   :yes: yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 12:21 pm

Regarding hometowns/occupations/etc listed by the guys... had some thoughts see what everyone thinks...

Hometowns:
- Jordan, California
- Robby, Florida
- Chase, Colorado (so same state as Ben??)
- Luke, Texas (so same state as JoJo)
Not sure if JoJo wants to move somewhere? She seemed close to her family so maybe the guys will move? Chase seems to live in the colder climate out of the three as well. Unless he lives somewhere else? Hmm... I wonder if the hometowns listed are where they are from or where they live currently? I can't remember but what do they usually list as hometowns for the contestants (current residence or family residence?) question

Occupations:
- "Former" athlete is used for both Jordan and Robby.
- Chase as Medical Sales rep.
- Luke is a war veteran.
So only Chase with an occupation listed?  question
I wonder if that has any significance? Feels very normal compared to the other three so maybe that is his edit? Chase did strike me as very normal and no drama in the season preview with him..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 1:16 pm

I got a feeling from Jojos family on Bens season that they wanted Ben to move to Dallas. IDK if that really was the case then and more importantly, now but that's something to keep in mind in the future.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 3:22 pm

I looked up Burnet, TX. It seems remote and not super close to Dallas. Somehow I don't see JoJo wanting to move to a ranch (I assume that's what he's doing. I don't recall from his intro...and War Veteran is not a profession, though he has my highest respect and appreciation.)

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Screen%20Shot%202016-05-26%20at%201.11.50%20PM
source

Remembering from my RFL days, hopefully correctly, Ben Patton, JoJo's step-(or is it half???)brother, runs a hospital near or in Dallas. Lots of JoJo's family are involved in medicine as doctors or otherwise. Chase would fit in well as a medical sales rep, assuming he's been successful in what he does. I would think a move to Dallas would be relatively easy if he wanted to...and JoJo's family has the connections to hook him up if he needed to leave his company...I would think.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Burnet is not far from Austin and Dallas to Austin is an easy drive. From living in Texas, none of these places are terribly far apart. One could live in Burnet and see family in Dallas every weekend with no problem.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Thu May 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Aren't Jojo's real estate properties in Waco, which is between Burnet and Dallas?

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks, stuck and Scooby, that's good to know. I still see JoJo as someone who prefers city life over country, but that's just my impression. No proof of that.

As a West Point grad, I would think Luke could apply his skill set and leadership to many jobs. I guess I better watch his intro package again to see if in fact he owns a ranch or just grew up in Burnet.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 4:05 pm

I love Central Texas and call Austin the hometown of my heart. To me Dallas is actually like a collection of suburbs, not nearly the big city feel of Atlanta or even Houston, IMO.

Plus Baylor is in a dry county, plenty of bigger party schools and even better academic schools in Texas in bigger cities. So I am not convinced JoJo is a hard core big city girl. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 4:10 pm

I'm sure Luke does something, they just aren't that great at informing us! Yeah, I also see Jojo as a city girl...Luke could be from the city, who knows. I'm going to feel bad for him if he falls for her and she lives so close!

Was looking for Thailand clues for Jordan, and noticed something...we know Jojo wants her happily ever after and she’s going to have to deal with Chad being a jerk/psycho, the “is Jordan really here for me or fame and fortune” like one of the guys said, and the Robby “girlfriend rumors”. We know Chase & Robby make it to Thailand, we still aren’t “positive” about Jordan. You can tell she still wants him during “wanting to be engaged, want it to work-his “once again I find myself in a place trying to defend myself’ talk with her combing back his hair. So they’ve had some previous ‘doubt’ convos before. What will she do?

Something else I randomly noticed with Chase, during the last part of the preview:
Didn’t know this much love existed-shows Chase
I’m going to walk away with my fiance-Chase again
I hope I find a love that lasts forever-ends with Chase! (assuming it’s Chase)

Chase is in A LOT of previews! He’s def. in our faces…makes me wonder!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 4:12 pm

^^Gotcha, thanks stuck! I wouldn't have guessed that to be true about Dallas. Nice to know.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 10:31 pm

re: Chase

I noticed Chase had the camera pan to him a lot during first episode. It immediately caught my attention because it reminded me of Richie (Bette Australia S1) who also had that happen to him in first episode (except Richie was last out of limo).

What really caught my eye was during the segment when JoJo took Jordan away for FIR - Chase had a reaction and it was shown where he put his hand to his heart like it hurt. The editors I think left that in intentionally considering he is so much in the season preview.

The camera also panned to him at 1st RC and then he had an ITM at RC right after Luke got the first rose at RC which immediately caught my eye. I thought -- why is this guy giving an ITM at the beginning of the RC unless he goes far? When the Season Preview showed lots of Chase it made me think that was intentional.

Knowing Chase goes to Thailand where possibly FDs are and thus likely in F3 makes me think he could be any one of those spots.
- If he is F3 I think he may be the next lead possibly if his edit goes for heartbreak (so foreshadowing when he put his hand on his heart FIR possibly) and then would be in the sweetspot also with MTA -- so basically the Ben H of this season (I noted in the s/cap of his limo entrance he is from Colorado and in sales too).
- If he is F2, then I expect lots of heartbreak and think if he is F2 then likely Luke will be lead since I am not sure sure they will do F2 again for lead but they may. I don't see Robby as lead (girlfriend thing seems too much doubt when usually leads have clean edits)
- If Chase is F1 then I think he may be someone JoJo chooses because he is like Ben (I have no idea if he is, just that he seems normal with normal job description, clean edit looks like so far - even his dipping JoJo at the RC? s/caps reminds me of Ben dipping Kaitlyn). I only question if JoJo wants someone so normal like Chase is? She doesn't strike me as someone who wouldn't want to be in higher society/limelight (not bad or good, just based on her upbringing).

I will keep my eye on Chase because I think he has darkhorse written all over him and he could be like Des's Chris possibly. If not then maybe someone more like Ben. If he ends up a bad guy I will be very surprised since there's no drama shown with him in the season preview.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 10:51 pm

AAL, you know what, I was about to post how Chase made me feel like Des' Chris!!!!!! bestbud! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 1710264613

For the possible F3 sleuthed from the sc, Chase is the only one gives me positive vibes! I think he may be a little hidden like Chris, but we may still see his interaction with JoJo and how their love progresses. I would love to see another Des-Chris kind of love story!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+20
aviej
2observe
MiaHawk
mysthelma
sbolduc
Ladybug82
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Scooby
stuckinsc