SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:17 am

I agree @mindless. I finally finished the epi, and I didn't find her mentions of Ben and Lauren to be nearly as annoying as I thought I would. She's totally respectful of both of them and what they have; just wants the same for herself. I think other leads in her situation might use the platform to $hit all over that. (I'm looking at you, Dorfman.) JoJo takes the high road.

If I have to compare JoJo to any lead (which is silly, JoJo is JoJo), but I'd have to say Ali. She's definitely NOT like Andi to me at all. Ali had charisma, likability, spunk. I see those same traits in JoJo. I also think JoJo has the potential to be very memorable in this role, just like Ali. And no matter how this shakes out, I just don't see JoJo writing trashy tell alls like Andi. I just don't see it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:28 am

^^ Some news outlet that did a piece on the premiere epsiode before it was released said JoJo was most comparable to Ali as well. I see it. JoJo just seems like a genuinely nice person to me. Even if she's treated unfairly, gets crapped on, etc. she keeps her kindness in tact. She's nothing like Andi IMO. The only thing those two have in common are being petite brunettes haha. But really, I see them both as "in command, Bo$$" women. But there's a definite difference IMO. JoJo appears to care for others, she has a heart. Andi has a cold black soul. That's the end of that IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:44 am

I'm cracking up with all the Chad and meat comments truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698 and how she throws in stuff from her season giggling http://kaitlynbristowe.com/the-bachelorette-episode-2-fighting-fires/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 1f49c

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 8367-910 truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 I_got_13 truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 E5kqdm15 truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:57 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo is a Scorpio. That sign is all about the sexual, sensual, seductive, hot, intimacy, etc. JoJo obviously fits that to a T. Some how it passed Becca though... sneakyl

I know. My daughter is a Scorpio. lolol Thank God she's been grown for many years now. giggling
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:25 am

sosleepy wrote:I agree @mindless. I finally finished the epi, and I didn't find her mentions of Ben and Lauren to be nearly as annoying as I thought I would. She's totally respectful of both of them and what they have; just wants the same for herself. I think other leads in her situation might use the platform to $hit all over that. (I'm looking at you, Dorfman.) JoJo takes the high road.

If I have to compare JoJo to any lead (which is silly, JoJo is JoJo), but I'd have to say Ali. She's definitely NOT like Andi to me at all.  Ali had charisma, likability, spunk. I see those same traits in JoJo. I also think JoJo has the potential to be very memorable in this role, just like Ali.  And
no matter how this shakes out, I just don't see JoJo writing trashy tell alls like Andi. I just don't see it.

ITA. She reminds me of Ali for the reasons you said and Jojo seems a genuinely nice, respectful person. I am loving her as Ette as much as I hoped to. Plus she has the presence and composure to really carry the show. she's doing a great job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:26 am

Linds911 wrote:I'm cracking up with all the Chad and meat comments  truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698 and how she throws in stuff from her season  giggling http://kaitlynbristowe.com/the-bachelorette-episode-2-fighting-fires/

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698 I honestly like Chad! He is refreshing with his spot on commentary. And tbh I would also flip if I am constantly questioned, harassed of being ganged up on. Why are they so concerned about him and what he says to and acts with Jojo? Its her choice to like or not like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:44 am

I'm not a JoJo fan but she seems like a nice woman so she can't be compared to the pure evilness that is Andi. Chad would be headless right now if he had called Andi naggy. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:18 pm

Ali annoyed me on Jake's season, but I thought she was ok. I do like JoJo, but as with any lead, I am getting tired of her already, since she's been on EVERY talk show.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:27 pm

Duke702 wrote:Ali annoyed me on Jake's season, but I thought she was ok. I do like JoJo, but as with any lead, I am getting tired of her already, since she's been on EVERY talk show.

Just curious, but is that any different (more) than other bachelorettes from the recent past? I will admit that I only see the interviews that are posted here. But Jimmy Kimmel does not seem to be as involved as he usually is. Or does he just do that for the Bachelor?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:16 pm

I think where Ali and JoJo part ways, is Ali is very "girl next door." JoJo is a lot of things, but she doesn't give me the "girl next door" vibe. Otherwise, yeah, I put Ali and JoJo in the same little Bachelorette category. In fact, I feel like they are in a cycle of repeating Bachelorette "types."

S4 DeAnna = S10 Andi
S5 Jillian = S11 Kaitlyn
S6 Ali = S12 JoJo

Next year we'll get an Ashley. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:18 pm

An Ashley!!!! Be still my heart.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Another Ashley would be great! I love the cute and short bubbly girls. But then the year after that would be an Emily. Zzz. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Linds911
Nonina430
kraft33
sunnymicki
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
FLChica
richmondrose
sosleepy
jlccaz
megaa
Duke702