SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 25, 2016 9:10 pm

sde1041 wrote:I rewatched Jojo and Jordan first kiss.  whipped
The guy sure knows how to kiss !
No wonder Jojo fell hard and fast.
That's the kind of kiss that makes you weak in the knees IMO...
:sprinklehearts

Oh yeah. He kissed her top lip, then her bottom lip, and back to the top. Not that I noticed or anything! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lily Wed May 25, 2016 9:12 pm

Haha Mommyof1... That's my favorite kind Embarassed
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 9:14 pm

MiniDiva wrote:snipped...  If JoJo and Jordon have a chance to make it, might as well get all the skeletons out of the closet now.  So hopefully they will work this out.  console

IA and that will be the true test of the strength of the relationship. If they can discuss and both get over it, move forward, it will work out if Jordan is the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:17 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Not sure this has been discussed, but if Jordon and Brittany had been broken up for 2 years, how does she know he was talking about her as apparently there was another woman involved.  While he did blame himself for letting football getting in the way, he sounded remorseful about the loss of her love (if Brittany).  

No one makes them self look good by trying to make someone else look bad, IMO.  If JoJo and Jordon have a chance to make it, might as well get all the skeletons out of the closet now.  So hopefully they will work this out.  console

At this point the ex-gf looks like she has some issues. Might be a reason he broke up with her. Sounds like she is not a good match for him. He may have really broken her heart, but that's the chance you take in dating, after two years they both certainly have the right to try again in a new relationship.  I hope that she can move on now. It certainly seems like he has.  Of course this is just my opinion. I do not know any of these people. :strings1 for the ex-gf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 9:20 pm

I doubt Brittany wants to move on, this is fun! Lots of drama, attention, soon they're going to be asking Jo about this in interviews. It's pretty awesome to be Brittany with these excitment swirling.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed May 25, 2016 9:21 pm

I am so team Jojo and Jordan. What's the name? He is really hot and seems decent (despite RS insinuations). Now gotta change my avi.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Alanna wrote:I doubt Brittany wants to move on, this is fun! Lots of drama, attention, soon they're going to be asking Jo about this in interviews. It's pretty awesome to be Brittany with these excitment swirling.

Hummm good point. Now who is looking for fame exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 25, 2016 9:24 pm

At this point, it is what it is. Sometimes people change and sometimes they don't. For some people, it takes a certain person to walk into their life and sometimes it's just an experience for others that can help them change. If Jordan is the F1 and he wants to genuinely be with her, then he'll change. If JoJo genuinely wants to be with him if he's the F1, she'll accept his past and try to work through it together.

They will either last or break up, just like any other relationship. No matter which way it goes, hopefully they can both say they had fun along the way. All I know is that I want an entertaining season. Chad looks like he's going to be the villain of all villains and JoJo not only has chemistry with Jordan IMO, but I saw it with her other F3 in the previews. That's good for us viewers. i don't care too much post show, but people do grow up, so maybe Jordan will surprise us all laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Jordan said in his intro video he played for 3 NFL teams. In reality he was part of the practice squad (riding the bench) for a month or two with two teams and one season with the other

Jacksonville Jaguars
He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent after the 2013 NFL Draft. He was released on July 22, 2013

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed Rodgers to the team's practice squad on October 7, 2013 after releasing quarterback Josh Freeman. He remained on the practice squad for the remainder of the season as Mike Glennon became the starter and Dan Orlovsky the backup
Jordan was cut by the Buccaneers on February 10, 2014.

Miami Dolphins
On April 3, 2014, Rodgers was signed by the Miami Dolphins to challenge third-string quarterback Pat Devlin. He was cut on May 12, 2014

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 9:27 pm

It is called "unresolved" issues two years after the break-up.  Sometimes things are best left unsaid but as Alanna points out - she is in the mix now whether she intended to be or not.  He didn't address her by name as she did him.  It was almost as if she was lying in wait . . . did someone tip her off that it was coming? :stirthepot

Based on the football playing dates above, it sounds like it was the time he was with Brittany as I think they dated 2012-2014, per some articles online.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed May 25, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:31 pm

So ok, ChadR supposedly cheated on Jojo and she makes it known to millions via this show, basically she was his ex. Jordan supposedly cheated on Brittany and she makes it known via SM. Not the same? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Cecilia wrote:I am so team Jojo and Jordan.  What's the name?  He is really hot and seems decent (despite RS insinuations). Now gotta change my avi.
Jo^3!!

I love em together so far. They have fun flirty chemistry and Jordan the playa playa doesn't cause me any heartburn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29