SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 9:34 pm

MiniDiva wrote:It is called "unresolved" issues two years after the break-up.  Sometimes things are best left unsaid but as Alanna points out - she is in the mix now whether she intended to be or not.  He didn't address her by name as she did him.  It was almost as if she was lying in wait . . . did someone tip her off that it was coming? :stirthepot

It is likely that someone tipped her off to what RS wrote and she watched the show. Since she was the one that he was dating during his football "career"... the other girlfriend seems to be more recent, post football ... she would naturally assume he was referring to her on the show and set the record straight. Not a problem for me. I doubt she will be the only one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Sprite wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:It is called "unresolved" issues two years after the break-up.  Sometimes things are best left unsaid but as Alanna points out - she is in the mix now whether she intended to be or not.  He didn't address her by name as she did him.  It was almost as if she was lying in wait . . . did someone tip her off that it was coming? :stirthepot

It is likely that someone tipped her off to what RS wrote and she watched the show. Since she was the one that he was dating during his football "career"... the other girlfriend seems to be more recent, post football ... she would naturally assume he was referring to her on the show and set the record straight. Not a problem for me. I doubt she will be the only one.

Yes, it was probably RS as he does get to preview the show.  Wasn't there speculation/discussion that she was the one in touch with RS before the show aired too?  I would prefer it be RS than coming from the Roger's camp.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 25, 2016 9:42 pm

The funniest thing to me is that Brittany had no issues keeping pictures of Jordan up on her IG two years later, after he supposedly cheated on her, that referenced how great of a boyfriend he was, but she only deletes them when it comes out how far he's going on the show?

Please, those pictures should have been deleted two years ago. IMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed May 25, 2016 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
sde1041 wrote:I rewatched Jojo and Jordan first kiss.  whipped
The guy sure knows how to kiss !
No wonder Jojo fell hard and fast.
That's the kind of kiss that makes you weak in the knees IMO...
:sprinklehearts

Oh yeah.  He kissed her top lip, then her bottom lip, and back to the top.  Not that I noticed or anything!  laugh out loud

Haha! This made me laugh so hard! lolpanda I'll be watching more closely next time. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 9:58 pm

jen689 wrote:Jordan said in his intro video he played for 3 NFL teams. In reality he was part of the practice squad (riding the bench) for a month or two with two teams and one season with the other

Jacksonville Jaguars
He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent after the 2013 NFL Draft. He was released on July 22, 2013

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed Rodgers to the team's practice squad on October 7, 2013 after releasing quarterback Josh Freeman. He remained on the practice squad for the remainder of the season as Mike Glennon became the starter and Dan Orlovsky the backup
Jordan was cut by the Buccaneers on February 10, 2014.

Miami Dolphins
On April 3, 2014, Rodgers was signed by the Miami Dolphins to challenge third-string quarterback Pat Devlin. He was cut on May 12, 2014

Link
Boy, that has to sting a little. Especially when your older brother is considered the best quarterback in the NFL.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 9:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The funniest thing to me is that Brittany had no issues keeping pictures of Jordan up on her IG two years later, after he supposedly cheated on her, that referenced how great of a boyfriend he was, but she only deletes them when it comes out how far he's going on the show?

Please, those pictures should have been deleted two years ago. IMO

Maybe. Some people just don't scrub their SM of their exes and some do. Her friends probably knew the circumstances of the breakup, so no big deal, but when he went and twisted the truth on national tv, maybe it just was the last straw? no idea

I guess my opinion of her will hinge on what follows. Was that tweet it? or will she now be on every show slamming him? If it's the first, then no big deal. I can understand it. If the second, then she is just exacerbating the issue and looking for her own attention. Either way, I don't feel sorry for the fallout for either of them and I am entertained.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 10:01 pm

exmrsbundy wrote:
jen689 wrote:Jordan said in his intro video he played for 3 NFL teams. In reality he was part of the practice squad (riding the bench) for a month or two with two teams and one season with the other

Jacksonville Jaguars
He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent after the 2013 NFL Draft. He was released on July 22, 2013

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed Rodgers to the team's practice squad on October 7, 2013 after releasing quarterback Josh Freeman. He remained on the practice squad for the remainder of the season as Mike Glennon became the starter and Dan Orlovsky the backup

Miami Dolphins
On April 3, 2014, Rodgers was signed by the Miami Dolphins to challenge third-string quarterback Pat Devlin. He was cut on May 12, 2014

Link
Boy, that has to sting a little. Especially when your older brother is considered the best quarterback in the NFL.

Ya think? He probably needs money and fame to boost his net worth since football didn't. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 25, 2016 10:03 pm

^ I don't feel sorry for either of them too, however, to leave pictures up referring to him as a great boyfriend two years later after he supposedly cheats on you and then you only delete them while filming is going on and you find out he's still there at the half way point? That's pretty funny to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 25, 2016 10:12 pm

ForeverLove wrote:So ok, ChadR supposedly cheated on Jojo and she makes it known to millions via this show, basically she was his ex. Jordan supposedly cheated on Brittany and she makes it known via SM. Not the same? no idea

IMO it's exactly the same only a little worse on her part as lots of people watch the show that aren't on SM..... no no Embarassed duh
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 25, 2016 10:16 pm

exmrsbundy wrote:

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Miami Dolphins

Link

You can't really even call him a bench warmer because he wasn't there long enough to get them warm. cantstopl rofl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 25, 2016 10:19 pm

exmrsbundy wrote:

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Miami Dolphins

Link

I thought Peyton Manning held that title?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Sprite wrote:

Or she is RS's source and still in contact with him. A strong possibility IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29