SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:30 pm

I'm incredibly amused Hugesmile As a leafs fan watching the subban trade news break on twitter truly made my day cantstopl Sorry GA

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:09 pm

Ess okay Renee. I was amused when Phil Kessel won the Stanely Cup. I know the feeling.

cheeky

I'm hoping PK will have the same fate! Go Preds! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:32 pm

He sounds like a great guy and player. I can't figure out why they'd do that trade. question  I think he'll like Nashville. It's a small market that loves it's sports teams and players.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:00 pm

My dad says most of these players get traded because of the long years/$$ and it is too much cap space in order to re-sign the other players. Easier then having to buyout players and risk having to keep paying the salary years after the contract ends.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 4 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 4 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:22 pm

IA with your Dad Linds when it makes sense. But, this doesn't make sense to me.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/p-k-subban-trade-may-worst-canadiens-history/
This trade is so lopsided that it’s hard to believe it happened at all. The Canadiens have saved all of $1.14 million in cap space, but committed to an older player for four extra years. They’re on the hook for Weber’s July 1 signing bonus of $8 million and will pay him a total of $54 million until he’s 41 years old. Subban is owed just $58 million until age 33.

And this from the same link. There were many unexplained situations when it came to PK on how he was treated. Never once did he disrespect this franchise, and always gave credit to his teammates.

He was the their most valuable player last season while most others were faltering, he bought into poor coaching instruction despite the fact it hurt his game

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:37 pm

Milan Lucic to Edmonton? I liked it better when he played for a U.S team so I didn't have to root for him. hmmm

Alexander Radulov #Habs who the heck is this guy they are paying $5mil for 1 yr?

Tampa Bay  Hedman to $63 million, 8-year extension affraid

@Habs GM press conference. "PK is gone to Nashville, it's done, today it's about the Montreal Canadiens".  hmmm

These salaries are insane. Tickets are way out of my budget. Although I can fly to Nashville for $220?!!! Probably stay a couple of days and watch a game for cheaper than it would cost to buy decent tickets in Toronto.

#FreeAgentFrenzy is on!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Sorry for the double post, but Milan Lucic in an Oilers Jersey just doesn't look right!

Ok, he's an ok guy, like his speach so far. Just stop drilling players to the point of maming them! Smiley

Can't imagine him on the same line as Connor McDavid.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Bummed that Lucic couldn't re-sign with the Kings. Oh well. Kings are signing all kinds of former players no idea what they are up too laugh out loud

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 4 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 4 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:22 pm

I've had it on all day. It was a five hour broadcast. Just ended an hour 1/2 ago. I'm waiting to see a completed list come through twitter.

Everyone was spending money like it was going out of style! Who do they think they are, baseball players? laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Try looking at this one! http://www.generalfanager.com/recent

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Great! Thanks @Linds911

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Man! NBA free agency's been lit this offseason! Everyone's getting paid ridiculous amounts of money and now Durant to GS. I'm already excited for the playoffs to start. Happy 4th to all the americans!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

+21
Ash2214
nikikass
mprssdbyu
bluwavz
GuardianAngel