SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:47 am

ReneeM wrote:Man! NBA free agency's been lit this offseason! Everyone's getting paid ridiculous amounts of money and now Durant to GS. I'm already excited for the playoffs to start. Happy 4th to all the americans!

Wow, I haven't been following. Durant at GS, I may have a new favorite team watching my Longhorn with SC.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:47 am

stuckinsc wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Man! NBA free agency's been lit this offseason! Everyone's getting paid ridiculous amounts of money and now Durant to GS. I'm already excited for the playoffs to start. Happy 4th to all the americans!

Wow, I haven't been following. Durant at GS, I may have a new favorite team watching my Longhorn with SC.

And a bunch of nba reporters are saying now that Tim Duncan is close to announcing retiring. It's time, but watching basketball won't be the same w/o him. My favourite player of all time and the reason I started watching basketball in the first place. One of the best players of all time and a total class act. Always put team above self, which is rare in today's NBA.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:33 am

ReneeM wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

And a bunch of nba reporters are saying now that Tim Duncan is close to announcing retiring. It's time, but watching basketball won't be the same w/o him. My favourite player of all time and the reason I started watching basketball in the first place. One  of the best players of all time and a total class act. Always put team above self, which is rare in today's NBA.

I got to see David Robinson and Sean Elliot play at the Alamodome a lot and saw a few of Duncan's first games in the NBA. He has always been an extremely classy guy who has treated his fellow players and his community with lots of respect. Add to that he seems very honest and faithful, I have admired his whole career and watching him win all those championships was an honor as a fan. I do think his body isn't what it once was, so will be happy for him to move on to the next phase of his life. It will be really sad to see San Antonio move on, but I do think they have a core of good players and I was hoping that Durant would go back to Texas and pick SA, even though I knew it would never happen.

I really admire Steph Curry and one of my good friends from UT lived in the Bay area for a while and is a huge Golden State fan, so I can totally pull for them. Plus I really like Steve Kerr too. Better than when this UT girl had to cheer for an OKC team because of Durant. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:48 pm

This is great! yes (I'm not a Timmies drinker though Smiley )

Cause We're Canadian ‏@MadelnCanada 9h9 hours ago

Crosby brought the Cup to a Timmies in Cole Harbour. This is about as Canadian as it gets.
NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 CnbQ89SXgAEUm9-

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:27 am

I like their coffee and Timbits, GA. That's the only time I have doughnuts.

Tim Duncan doesn't get or want the press but hopefully history will show how good he's been. Not everyone is going to be a flashy player.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:19 am

I will eat their timbits, and muffins when clients bring them into the office. I just don't like the coffee, it's too strong for me. I drink mine black, so I'm fussy. I can't even stand the smell of it, so I don't bother going.

You're welcome Nashville.  :tissuebox

Nashville PredatorsVerified account
‏@PredsNHL
Howdy and welcome to #Smashville, @PKSubban1!

http://preds.co/2a3MLd5

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:43 am

When's the first Montreal home game between Nashville & Habs? I'm sure they will do a tribute video like all the teams have done. Brought a tug on my heart when the Kings did it last season even if I wasn't fond of some of them. cheeky

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:58 pm

They only play each other twice. Tues Jan 3rd Pred's are at home, then Mar 2nd Pred's are in Montreal.

I get the feeling he won't be getting any tributes. Somethings not right, lots of rumours out there.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Yeah out of all the off season moves so far, that was the big shocker!! Very odd! hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:16 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:26 am

omg Not again. Geesh.

Aaron Besecker ‏@AaronBesecker 4m4 minutes ago
#Sabres forward @evanderkane_9 getting cuffed in downtown Buffalo. Photo by @kwiatkowskiBN http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/sabres-evander-kane-charged-with-misdemeanor-trespassing-in-bar-incident-20160722 …
NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 Cn-o374WAAAEu0y

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:36 am

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 35-20e3  NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 39-20e3 days!

Scouting The Refs ‏@ScoutingTheRefs  8h8 hours ago
Linesman Steve Barton reminds you to get your octopi ready. 59 days until the NHL season!

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 Cp0xZn_UAAIA8-T

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 5 31520324

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

+21
Ash2214
nikikass
mprssdbyu
bluwavz
GuardianAngel