SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:00 am

agentcurls wrote:
rhondam wrote:True true.... great points. 

If he doesn't mess it up somehow—and that doesn't seem likely—then he is just simply one of my favorits and running a close second behind my Nicky V. NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698  

The one thing Chase made me frown about in Ep 4, was his cockiness and unsportsmanlike behaviour after their touch football game. Saying the game wouldn't have been as close without him wasn't cool.
I noticed that and was little put off, too. Trying to put myself in his shoes, I think he was just disappointed and jealous that the other team got to spend the evening with JoJo without him. This reminded me of JP a little. I would like to see Jordan getting a little more jealous, not in a mean way, but in a way that shows he cares. A little jealousy in this situation is healthy and should spring one into action. We shall see!

Chase is just one of the guys, they are all behaving childish and petty at different times. Chase was also the guys to jump on all the beds. very childish but imo slightly endearing.

ALL the guys are given a bit of a break for the small things. Unless they are like Chad then nogo.

I don't see that Jordan really knows how to react at this point. Its super awkward it seems.

IMO if he was acting all jealous or choosing the flower arrangements for the wedding at this point he would be laughed at by all of social media and this board. That is not a realistic (even for this show) behavior considering he has not had a 1on1 upto that point.

Beats me why we want him to be head over heels for a girl dating so many other dudes or be jealous. He did say that he was happy with the fact that he could be quarter back for both sides earning him a guaranteed spot on the GD. Thats a good sign. IMO.

Just because Jojo is squeezing him does not mean he should allow her to squeeze. Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:30 am

^I'm not saying he should be taking her ring shopping like yesterday, but in this expedient bubble, the pressure is on. JoJo could probably chill a little and give him some space...let him come to her. 
But I see a theme with JoJo, in that she is passionate and wants it all now! Most of all, in the bubble because she only has a limited time to fall in love. She's making connections with other guys and his checking in with Jordan so that 1) She can fall head over heels with him feeling safe about it -or- 2) she can stop hesitating with the others and give them more of a chance in her heart/mind/(& nethers, let's face it!)  giggling

She isn't exactly desperate. I find it rather smart and proactive considering the position she is in with a number of great guys.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:54 am

Yes TA, Jojo seems very smart and empathetic to all around her. Shes a great lead and will make a great choice all along.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:47 am

IA, I see all of the Final 4 (except for Jordan that I can recall) trying to hold back a little so they don't risk getting hurt. They search her eyes for reassurance, as if that is the guide to know how much of their hearts to put on the line. I feel sorry for each one when I see them do this..... but this is the show.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:29 am

Last night I did the same exercise as Agent (in discussion thread). I went through all 4 of JoJo's blogs and collected all the quotes she's said about each guy. (I just kept losing them—when I'd paste it in here, it was fine, but when I'd go to grab the source, it'd be gone hmmm I finally gave up). I'll try again. 

Anyway, I completely agree with @agentcurls and she does not say anything about Chase that leads me to believe he'd be a contender. In fact, I even got the feeling that some of her comments were almost negative in nature. As if he made her or her F1 angry sometime during or after filming OR is trying to downplay their relationship to protect her F1. If I remember correctly, Kaitlyn did the same or similar in her blogs about Nick to protect Shawn. But all the comments she said about Chase are:

Ep 2
"The night really took off when I spent time with Chase. The time we spent together that night instantly made me know that I needed to spend some quality time with him. Stay tuned for that!"

Ep 3
"I was looking forward to spending more time with Chase and really peeling back his layers. We hadn't had a chance to really connect in our relationship yet, especially since he didn't get a date the week before, but I could tell from my limited time with him that he was funny and romantic. Pretty solid combo. Oh, and he's not too bad to look at either!"

"I had no idea, however, that it would be THAT HOT. And I'm not talking about anything other than the temperature."

"I thought this would be a good date to just jump in and see if Chase and I could be intimate without feeling too weird around each other. It worked. But it was a little rough getting there."

"Just when things started to get too weird and the heat started to get to me, everything turned around. It was really because of Chase. We're dripping with sweat and our faces and bodies are intertwined, and it could have gotten so, so awkward. But it didn't. It was intimate and beautiful. I really did feel connected to Chase in that moment."

"That connection continued into my dinner with Chase and I began to finally get a true sense of who he is. I appreciated on so many levels his willingness to open up and I felt blessed he would be this vulnerable me."

Ep 5
"Chase was so cute bringing out those knockerballs! He's adorable. I wonder if anyone else has ever kissed inside one of those!"

Ep 6
"My relationship with each had stalled a little, and I knew if I was ever going to come out of this happily in love, I needed to start forcing myself to make tough decisions about which relationships I wanted to move forward. Derek had been more open and upfront with his feelings, but I had started to feel like our relationship was falling behind. With Chase on the other hand, we had a very strong connection yet he struggled with letting his guard down and it made me question his feelings towards me. I needed that two-on-one date to figure out who I saw a who I really could see a future with, and at the end of the day, I knew in my gut that I could see it with Chase but not with Derek." 

"I knew giving that rose to Chase was the right choice, but it killed me to have to do it front of Derek. That was not easy because Derek truly is such a good guy. Going back to see Chase was the only thing that made me feel better. Getting to be in his arms while listening to Soledad Pastorutti sing was a bittersweet moment."

Ep1 Blog
Ep 2 Blog
Ep 3 Blog
Ep 4 Blog
Ep 5 Blog
Ep 6 Blog

Last edited by rhondam on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:11 am; edited 3 times in total
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:10 am

^thank you, @rhondam for posting these in each contestants' threads. 

With these blogs, it's not looking as good for Chase, I'm afraid. She seems to be downplaying and almost detaching herself in a way. I agree that it comes across as protecting her F1 possibly...especially if, at a later time, her and Chase become hotter and heavier during FDs (?) and this could be laying some groundwork for that possibility. 

So either Chase is her true F2/F3, or if he is somehow F1, she is misleading. 
I know these blogs aren't the be-all end-all, but I do think they mean a little something.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:25 am

IA Agent, especially because she writes them after the fact. It would be hard not to have a slightly slanted view.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:23 am

It's really sad to hear this take on Chase, although it might very well be true, especially as I am supporting him to be F1. Could it be that these were her feelings at the time for Chase and feelings grew stronger with time? It could be that another relationship took a turn for the worse and that Chase jumped a few steps ahead. What was interesting to me was that TPTB left in the edit during the football game, who JoJo's top choices were at the moment. Was it that JoJo was fresh off her date with Chase that she blurted out Chase's name first? Or was she really feeling it with Chase. In the same breath though she mentioned Evan's name as one of her top favorites - that one, I'm not buying.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:53 am

aviej wrote:It's really sad to hear this take on Chase, although it might very well be true, especially as I am supporting him to be F1. Could it be that these were her feelings at the time for Chase and feelings grew stronger with time? It could be that another relationship took a turn for the worse and that Chase jumped a few steps ahead. What was interesting to me was that TPTB left in the edit during the football game, who JoJo's top choices were at the moment. Was it that JoJo was fresh off her date with Chase that she blurted out Chase's name first? Or was she really feeling it with Chase. In the same breath though she mentioned Evan's name as one of her top favorites - that one, I'm not buying.
This could be the reason, I suppose.
But it seems like a bit of a contrast with what she had to say about Luke and Robby.

Not sure what to think. She did have some great things to say about the date...and then, yeah she did tell football pro that Chase shot to the front. Whatever that means.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:45 pm

Seems Chojo maybe shared a kiss before that dip or am I imagining it?...Would he do that in front of the other guys at the RC? I feel like it's something he might've done if he was the first one to arrive before the others were present. Maybe my imagination is getting the best of me,
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 11 Chojo310
(my own SC)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:56 pm

No, you're not imagining it, I saw it too..that's why I was confused about the roses and questioned why he's doing that there. Before a RC, all the guys are usually there together before the lead comes in, so I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:00 pm

agentcurls wrote:Seems Chojo maybe shared a kiss before that dip or am I imagining it?...Would he do that in front of the other guys at the RC? I feel like it's something he might've done if he was the first one to arrive before the others were present. Maybe my imagination is getting the best of me,
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 11 Chojo310
(my own SC)

That definitely looks like a kiss to me. Great spotting. AND I don't think he'd do that in front of the other guys so we are missing something.

Maybe it's from the CP before the RC and he took her there for some alone time and they did a little Fred and Ginger?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma