SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:36 pm

agentcurls wrote:
"I think JoJo is extremely intelligent. If something seems (VO) false or fabricated with Jordan, (back to PI) I hope she sees it." 

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 19 Chase110
(my own SC)

One spot of hope for Chase: They put this cap in last week's episode when the guys were discussing Jordan. To me, that must be either in Colorado (if he changes on his HTD), or it's in Thailand.

Why are they showing us Chase in a future location reflecting on Jordan? We'll have to keep an eye out to see if they up the competition tonight between Jordan and Chase.

Enjoy the show, my dears!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by aviej Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Thanks for the ray of hope! NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 19 1f308
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:50 pm

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 19 Image10
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 19 Image11
(my own SCs)
Looks like they got caught up in the moment here. It's from the most recent preview. I look forward to seeing them together.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:34 pm

I don't see the F4/F3 positions as something JoJo would necessarily have control over. I think TPTB would likely use those positions to push for their next lead so me to it doesn't say much of JoJo and the guy's connection on whether they are F3/F4 other than what may fit TPTB's story they want to sell.

In Chase is F3 then I think he may be a next lead option but with the added FS date for more drama/screentime and thus compete with F4/Luke (based on s/caps sleuthed) or whoever else is in the running?

If Chase is F2 then he could also be next lead option but less so, imo, just because of no airtime at MTA and viewers may already be rallying around someone already eliminated such as Luke (that is if Luke is as liked as his clean edit seems to portray TPTB like him then I can see anyone who is F2 being overshadowed by Luke by the time FRC comes around).

Chase could of course be F1 but with a possible 2on1 I am leaning more towards F2/F3, atm.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:46 pm

agentcurls wrote:NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 19 Image10
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 19 Image11
(my own SCs)
Looks like they got caught up in the moment here. It's from the most recent preview. I look forward to seeing them together.

PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART these, AC! There is hope!!!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Let's hope if not F1, then F3, because I would like to see him find love. Luke would be great, too. But I have a soft spot for Chase. TPTB have made it so.

I'm leaning towards Chase being F3, but....in a far-fetched twist...Jordan is the obvious F1 spoiler foil for Chase's F1. Chase's edit is eerily similar to Chris S. 
I realize this would be even more outrageous than the Brooks foiler and unlikely. At least Jordan has told JoJo he falling in love with her, so...but, with that being said, it would be that much easier to foil with this tidbit wouldn't it? 

But that's part of the problem I'm having with Jordan, Robby, etc. They are all throwing the L word around too loosely for my liking. The guy who takes his time with it is really going to make sure he means it. Enter Chase. (Hope she doesn't break his heart too much!)

Last edited by agentcurls on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:54 pm

Enjoy your dessert tonight, gals!

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQMabiULxGqPBZW5k36L9YVlVTfZYW-WF4XDgyMVZlehBl1HpX
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:28 pm

Wow! I can't say whether Chase makes it to the end, but I loved how he hung in there tonight. JoJo actually seemed like her feelings were legit towards him. In other words, she wasn't just giving him the 'Ette speech to string him along. She legit seemed hurt that he hadn't shown his feelings towards her. I really do think she likes him.

They also seemed to get that soft romantic music that goes towards the final couple...maybe not the Trista/Ryan rift that JBF talks about. (I couldn't recognize it if my life depended on it, but something soft and romantic). They had another dancing private time to music. JoJo seemed like she was definitely into Chase.

Is it too late? Does she still want Jordan the most? Maybe, she seemed very happy with her 1-1 time with Jordan...but at least my hope for Chase lives for another week. Hmmm, chocolate lava cake...delish!!!!

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:35 am

#TeamChase

I like him and think his intentions towards JoJo are true.  He is not overly expressive and maybe that comes off as not as interested in JoJo, but for me (who is married to a very quiet guy) when he says something he has thought it out and he really means it.  Just because the situation and/or JoJo call for him saying the words ILY at that moment - he isn't.  He tells her that he is there for her, he wants to leave with her but he isn't jumping into the ILY boat after 2 dates.  I am sure he knows that she has connections with Luke, Jordan and Robby.

He is the only guy in her F4 that doesn't seem to have the "Playboy" factor for me. I am not sure why that word comes to mind, because I like Luke, Jordan and Robby.  They just all seem to be over the top with the physical attraction and falling all over her right out of the gate.  I know they only have a short time to "win" her heart, but maybe that is why I am skeptical.  It is like they are in a horse race.  Chase seems to want him and JoJo to be on their own timeline, not competing/comparing with others.

I believe Chase is not the type to be swayed by those around him.  He is a 'stand your ground' solid type of guy. He may be protecting his heart right now, but if JoJo can be patient I believe she would find him to be the loving protector she says she wants.

I was disappointed we saw so much of Derek crying instead of Chase and JoJo's 1on1 time after letting Derek go.  I feel like we missed a good part of their interaction.  We also didn't see him and her together during the RC as we saw in SCs (??)  They are either leaving alot of Chojo out to throw us off, or I am way off base in believing he could be the one for her.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:59 am

@locoforbach bowdown I could not have said it more perfectly!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:07 am

Awww, Loco, that was a great interpretation and description of Chase. PINKHEART
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:19 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Awww, Loco, that was a great interpretation and description of Chase. PINKHEART

Mia, we were both TeamJoJo last season and it was so fun keeping each other company in LaLa Land.  I hope one of us gets our happy Spumoni or Lava Cake ending this time around bestbud!   If not with JoJo then with the next season of Bach.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma