SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:49 pm

veg_out wrote:
babs wrote:I said it wasn't one of the engagement pics.  It is the one with Lauren in the pink, long, dress.

Is this what you mean, babs?

452k views
1d
lauren_bushnell So much fun reuniting w the crew. Exciting things comin your way!

So much fun reuniting w the crew. Exciting things comin your way!

Yes. Thank you. I'll go away now with a red face.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:49 pm

babs wrote:Is "views" different from likes?  Duh!  Guess I'm wrong.  It has that many views.  I don't know how to see how many likes it has.

Sorry for all the commotion.

If you click on the view count it will bring up the number of likes. This one in particular has 35k likes.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:51 pm

babs wrote:

Yes.  Thank you.  I'll go away now with a red face.

No need to do that, darlin'! PINKHEART Regardless of if they are likes or views, that's still a huge number. I understood.

Lauren looks lovely in that vid. PINKHEART

Last edited by veg_out on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ thanks guys. I was confused because at first it was a pic, an engagement pic, and it had 400,000 LIKES. None of which was right info.. laugh out loud I thought I was going NUTS!! laugh out loud

I did say I was sorry. I jumped the gun and I admit I was wrong. Thank you
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:52 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I think Lauren is currently a residing fashion model of stylistla. They seem to dress her up in every occasion because she is always tagging them on her photos and posting  her wearing their clothing and worn at their ig. They are paying her upon doing it and helping to promote their clothing line . Becca and jojo did something to them recently too . It was on their site. So they are paying these formers and jojo to model as part of promotion to their clothing company . Pretty sure Lauren is really popular now . So she just need to block them and take it easy laugh out loud . Jmo
I don't think that's what it is. The owner of StylistLA said she dmed Lauren and a few of the other bachelor girls while Ben's season was airing and asked them if they needed any dresses (stylistLA is a rented clothing store that buys clothes for retail prices and rents them for a week for half that price), and then she asked Lauren to model the clothes for promo for her company and to take money off the pricing for the media tour. The clothes are NOT for sale. They are for RENT. All the pics Lauren has taken in the clothes were from the shoot or for her media tour. She didn't get to keep them.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:52 pm

She looks like aspiring model in the making on that bts photoshoot in la . I won't doubt if down the road she will be doing more of this often. The shots are good anyway . Just saying .

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:53 pm

babs wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ thanks guys. I was confused because at first it was a pic, an engagement pic, and it had 400,000 LIKES. None of which was right info.. laugh out loud I thought I was going NUTS!! laugh out loud

I did say I was sorry.  I jumped the gun and I admit I was wrong.  Thank you
There's no need to apologize. It was a simple mistake. I was just highly confused. Sorry for any confusion.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:55 pm

umngirl wrote:
babs wrote:Is "views" different from likes?  Duh!  Guess I'm wrong.  It has that many views.  I don't know how to see how many likes it has.

Sorry for all the commotion.

If you click on the view count it will bring up the number of likes. This one in particular has 35k likes.

Thank you. I didn't know that.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:56 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:I think Lauren is currently a residing fashion model of stylistla. They seem to dress her up in every occasion because she is always tagging them on her photos and posting  her wearing their clothing and worn at their ig. They are paying her upon doing it and helping to promote their clothing line . Becca and jojo did something to them recently too . It was on their site. So they are paying these formers and jojo to model as part of promotion to their clothing company . Pretty sure Lauren is really popular now . So she just need to block them and take it easy laugh out loud . Jmo
I don't think that's what it is. The owner of StylistLA said she dmed Lauren and a few of the other bachelor girls while Ben's season was airing and asked them if they needed any dresses (stylistLA is a rented clothing store that buys clothes for retail prices and rents them for a week for half that price), and then she asked Lauren to model the clothes for promo for her company and to take money off the pricing for the media tour. The clothes are NOT for sale. They are for RENT. All the pics Lauren has taken in the clothes wear from the shoot or for her media tour. She didn't get to keep them.

But if they asked her to model their clothing company for sure she will Atleast get some cash on it . After all she is helping them in return . It's a win-win. I bet she got some free clothing with them too that we don't know which is not that bad at all Smiley

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:00 pm

IMO she is a very unusual looking natural beauty. I seldom say things like that. I love her unique look. It reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:01 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
I don't think that's what it is. The owner of StylistLA said she dmed Lauren and a few of the other bachelor girls while Ben's season was airing and asked them if they needed any dresses (stylistLA is a rented clothing store that buys clothes for retail prices and rents them for a week for half that price), and then she asked Lauren to model the clothes for promo for her company and to take money off the pricing for the media tour. The clothes are NOT for sale. They are for RENT. All the pics Lauren has taken in the clothes wear from the shoot or for her media tour. She didn't get to keep them.

But if they asked her to model their clothing company for sure she will Atleast get some cash on it . After all she is helping them in return . It's a win-win. I bet she got some free clothing with them too  that we don't know which is not that bad at all Smiley
I have no idea. Anything is possible. But the owner said during a podcast that the trade was getting the dresses for lower than half price or for free (for RENT ONLY) Because Lauren needed about 5 or 6 dresses for the media tour, so that would of been over $600 of rented clothes. The owner said she does not sell any of her items because the retail wouldn't be enough in return and she wouldn't have her normal stock. JoJo will probably do the same thing for her media tour IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:03 pm

The like generation is kind of sad. Does it matter if it's between 400k views and 36k likes? The people who clicked and viewed took time out of their precious and limited 24 hours to have a look at it and view the video as opposed to ignoring anything Lauren related. Rolling Eyes

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom