SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:11 pm

So RS said today he knows of a BIP couple(s) that has already secretly met up post show. Based on their SM I don't think it could have been Josh & Amanda, but I'm wondering if they will see each other this coming weekend. Marcus tweeted something to Josh about seeing him soon (wink face) and he lives in Southern Cal now, right?

It's going to be such a challenge for these two to spend time together since she can't be very mobile with the girls and he has to worry about leaving Sabel too. I hope they can figure it out. They will have been apart now almost as long as they were together on the show.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Being with my grandson--nothing equals that time. Today I taught him how to use one of those hydraulic water shooter things. He told my daughter(his momma) after I left, "Mimi so funny. Mimi time better. Hug her" Nothing beats that--except a nice nap coming up soon for Mimi and a hot bath later when she start to ache. 
So I agree with everyone above--grandparenting is the best. Nothing equals it. I would trade it for N-O-T-H-I-N-G. 
But am I tired. Very much. 
And these dogs! LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:41 pm

I ride the fense on this one. I think it's very selfish to have kids, then expect ones parents to co-parent for you when they have already "been there, done that." But I also hate the sanctimommy who thinks their situation should apply to everyone and/or judges how others parent. Haha. I guess it's a wash and I don't have an opinion at all.

Go do you, Amanda!!! Have at it. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:51 pm

IMO there are lots of different types of families and lots of options. So whatever works for each family is up to them. From what I have seen Amanda is a very good and loving Mom and very close to her parents and sister so all seem happy with hers and their choices.
I am fine with parents being on the show...as long as they don't whine and make themselves out to be a saint or a martyr for being a parent. (Juelia) If Josh and Amanda want to give love a chance then AOK. I wish them well. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:23 pm

So do we think that jam has not met up since filming ended?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Can someone please answer my question about the couples seeing each other. I'm very curious about this.. laugh out loud The couples have to figure out where they plan to meet, for how long, and have to pay for travel?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:13 pm

The only thing I know is Tanner/Jade spent a lot of time together in Kansas after filming ended. They had to travel in disguise. I don't know if production paid for any of their travel expenses

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:So do we think that jam has not met up since filming ended?

Don't think so. Amanda has been with her girls and Josh went on vacation with his family. He was watching Famously Single last night.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 1f49c

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 8367-910 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 I_got_13 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:So do we think that jam has not met up since filming ended?

They probably were together the Monday and maybe part of Tuesday after filming ended but then Josh was in Tampa and back in Atlanta based on his SM, and Amanda was home with her girls in California.  When could they have been together?

Josh spent the 4th with his family in Georgia and is playing in a charity golf tournament there today.  Amanda appears to have moved yesterday, maybe a new apartment based on her latest IG post?  I'm hoping we'll see maybe some hints this weekend if they are able to get together.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:38 pm

I don't think Amanda and Josh have met up yet, but I could see how Carly and Evan have since they live in the same city.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Rosepetal wrote:I don't think Amanda and Josh have met up yet, but I could see how Carly and Evan have since they live in the same city.
This assumes those two are in a real relationship and actually want to see each other. 

Not sure about Jam but that's the reality of their complicated lives with two babies and a cross country move looming for one of them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:05 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Can someone please answer my question about the couples seeing each other. I'm very curious about this.. laugh out loud The couples have to figure out where they plan to meet, for how long, and have to pay for travel?
I think if anyone knew the answers for sure, they would have answered you. So I'm guessing no one knows if there is one answer or many. 
This is a very low budget show. I doubt tptb are going to pay for those kind of perks as they do TB or 'Ette. My guess is they are all on their own as long as they don't do anything foolish and get caught.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27