SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Alanna wrote:$3k???? Holla back!!! Andi just got a stupid silver heart. Oh my gawd, the 3rd Beyoncé fiance of Josh's has no idea what fortune is coming her way next year! Imo Smiley

Alanna, just keeping the record straight. Andi did get a heart, a really nice one from Tiffany's but certainly nowhere near $3000, but she also got an engagement gift of a $3000 Celine bag that she wanted. She said she was going to sell the necklace but was keeping the Celine bag and wants it buried with her when she dies. She also said that Josh paid the bills and was very generous so money was never a problem with them. No disrespect meant, just keeping the record straight. Smiley
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:16 pm

@Laura Walsh laugh out loud please don't take me seriously!! I'm glad he's generous, Amanda needs that imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Alanna wrote:@Laura Walsh laugh out loud please don't take me seriously!! I'm glad he's generous, Amanda needs that imo.

Alanna, I know you're not being serious all the time, but I love how you always seem to get it right. Love your wit. Most of the time I think you're spot on. :yes:
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
Alanna wrote: awwww Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 1377737533 @Laura Walsh laugh out loud please don't take me seriously!! I'm glad he's generous, Amanda needs that imo.

Alanna, I know you're not being serious all the time, but I love how you always seem to get it right.   Love your wit.  Most of the time I think you're spot on.  :yes:
Aww thanks  bestbud!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Acrunch wrote:Kudos to Josh if he indeed bought her that as an engagement present.  Sweet gesture given he didn't have to pay for the ring.  The necklace is gorgeous, laugh out loud.  
Acrunch, check out the pic in the  Josh & Amanda fan/sleuthing thread. They are grocery shopping today!  Anything new on snap, please post it in there too. Thanks.   bestbud!

I love the necklace, and agree, he didn't pay for the ring, so he wanted to do something nice for Amanda. JMO #Romantic

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:59 pm

What?????  There is a Josh & Amanda fan/sleuthing thread?  Where? I can't find it!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Beach Lover wrote:What?????  There is a Josh & Amanda fan/sleuthing thread?  Where? I can't find it!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3688-josh-murray-amanda-stanton-bip-season-3-fan-forum-sleuthing-spoilers
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Beach Lover wrote:What?????  There is a Josh & Amanda fan/sleuthing thread?  Where? I can't find it!
Oh, you need to catch up on a lot of great stuff. I was wondering where you were, I stay in that thread, it makes me happy!!!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3688-josh-murray-amanda-stanton-bip-season-3-fan-forum-sleuthing-spoilers

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:36 pm

^^^^ Thank you!!! yes

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^^ Thank you!!!  yes

GA gets all the thanks for starting the fan/sleuthing thread for JAM fans!!! bestbud!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 CoDxHqiXgAAmZfs
https://twitter.com/AmandaTVScoop/status/756869896005296128
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:31 pm

I'm sorry but $3000 for a necklace or a bag is excessive imo. I'm way too practical. I'd keep thinking what else it would have paid for. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27