SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That is very sweet. I'm a firm believer of when you find the right person, it makes all the difference in the world. You are more aware of what it means to have genuine feelings and suddenly know there is something so much better than what you had along with complete trust in one another. If you have that, IMO you never have to worry about being cheated on, or not being treated right.

I hope Amanda can post something similar to that, minus the tragic accident.
It's actually great that her ex found love, and she has children from  a prior marriage. I doubt there will be any problems with Josh & Amanda with her ex and his fiance, everyone will put all these children first, IMO. I'm really pulling for JAM to make it in the real world.  Praying

Loving that Amanda has  supported Josh by liking tweets of Josh's again tonight, especially this one:

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  1 hour ago
At the end of the day, just be you and don't worry what others think because there's a lot of unhappy people out there

Source: https://twitter.com/amandastantonnn/likes

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:49 pm

Some woman claims to have seen Amanda on the tram in ATL today. We all know what that means! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:50 pm

^ it was on her IG btw

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:59 pm

Oh interesting! Josh has a snap chat from today...him in car smiling big with caption "Happy, Happy, Happy today! Big grin emoji"
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Yay!!! I know as a mom of two littles myself that they need sometime just the two of them. How fun! I am so excited for Jam. Is Josh's first epi on Aug 8th?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:09 pm

"@amanda_stantonn (saw) you at the Atl airport this afternoon - on the tram Smiley just as gorgeous in person"

Last edited by Acrunch on Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Acrunch wrote:"You at the Atl airport this afternoon - on the tram Smiley just as gorgeous in person"

no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Acrunch wrote:"You at the Atl airport this afternoon - on the tram Smiley just as gorgeous in person"

no idea

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Someone posted that on Amanda's latest IG. Last comment last I looked.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

no idea

ashmck3333@amanda_stantonn you at the Atl airport this afternoon - on the tram Smiley just as gorgeous in person on Amanda's instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIHFgrbgDv2/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn&hl=en

Last edited by Eviebloom on Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Acrunch wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

no idea

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  Someone posted that on Amanda's latest IG. Last comment last I looked.
Ok thanks, but we need to post the username as well, we can't just post comments. TY for bringing here. yes

ashmck3333@amanda_stantonn you at the Atl airport this afternoon - on the tram Smiley just as gorgeous in person

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 pm

cheerleader #TeamJam whipped Happy day indeed!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Yeah, I bet those daughters were happy to see mom leave again, even if only a few days. 
Sorry can't help it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27