SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I bet those daughters were happy to see mom leave again, even if only a few days. 
Sorry can't help it.
They may not know. My nephew has no idea that once a month after his mom drops him off at the airport with his dad she turns around and lives at her boyfriends until her son gets back home.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I bet those daughters were happy to see mom leave again, even if only a few days. 
Sorry can't help it.
Didn't ya hear? She deserves her own life! laugh out loud Sorry kids, why did you ask to be part of this weird situation? That was silly. Silly kiddos.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:42 pm

casjacknick wrote:
Sorry can't help it.
They may not know. My nephew has no idea that once a month after his mom drops him off at the airport with his dad she turns around and lives at her boyfriends until her son gets back home.

It's hard for single mothers to balance time for themselves and dating (which is important) and their kids IMO. From my own past experience, if you make it all about your kids you get lost. Just how I see it. It's a fine balancing act and a very hard job to be a single mother.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:44 pm

I bet the girls are staying with their Dad and his GF and her two kids for the weekend. It seems like both Amanda and Nick B are in happy relationships now. I hope it works out for both of them. Stability for the parents makes for happy kids.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I bet those daughters were happy to see mom leave again, even if only a few days....
Amanda and her ex may have joint custody and this is their dad's weekend. Amanda will be by herself so why not take a trip out of town until the girls come back JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:06 pm

^^^ Exactly. Wouldn't it be her ex's weekend with the girls? I don't see a problem with Amanda spending a few days in ATL while the kids are being loved & cared for by their dad (& his girlfriend).

Plus Josh was out in Cali two weeks ago and appears to have spent time with the girls and Amanda's sister. This gives her a chance to meet his baby, Sabel (Maybe Aaron & Steph too). I mean if they are going to have a blended family, the dog counts too, right?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Sabel will be fine with a new girl in the picture, she was with his other ex-fiance...it's her girls who need to spend more then 2 days a month with a new guy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 1f49c

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 8367-910 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 I_got_13 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:15 pm

If it's their dad's weekend to have them, they won't even know that their mom isn't at home. Kids are more adaptable and resilient then people give the credit for. IMO, the most important thing for them, long term, is a happy and stable mother and father. It looks like their dad has found a stable and loving partner, let's just hope their mom has as well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:17 pm

I get that it's probably the dad's weekend and fine, whatever, but no need to cry for 200 hours how bad the dad is then, if he's creating a situation where you can run off and get engaged after 17 days? Seems pretty tolerant to me.

What a hot mess. I mean really.

With that said, I'm going to stalk them so hard!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:21 pm

Could be that things have gotten much better between the exes since she was on the Bachelor. Who knows, maybe what she said in the show hit home for him and made him step up to the plate more than he had been in the past. Just throwing that out there as a possibility.

The girls are probably hsving a blast with their dad and won't even notice she's gone.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:27 pm

I think it's possible, definitely not outside the realm of possibility, and dare I say it, likely, this new widow in his life, and the new kids he has to father 100% of time in the footsteps of their deceased father may have elevated him to a higher level of parenting and responsibility. Life changing stuff like that can do that for you. It's possible for the girls dad to be this man 100%, but also the same dbag from the past who was in a toxic relationship with Amanda, cheated on her and made terrible decisions. Neither is mutually exclusive.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:56 pm

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 CnvxjURVMAAlEbC
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
It's ALMOST Paradise! Just 2 more weeks until we catch up with all our favorite bachelors and bachelorettes!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27