SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Oh no sorry, that's not what I meant. They do what they want. They sneak around, and most often SM tells us the story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:25 pm

I can't imagine that they wouldn't see each other, although who watches the girls? I don't understand how she can leave for months at a time filming all these shows in the first place but whatever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh no sorry, that's not what I meant. They do what they want. They sneak around, and most often SM tells us the story.

Oh ok. Thanks. So it's up to the couples to make the arrangements? They have to figure out where to stay, when to meet up...and pay from their own pockets to travel? Well that blows IMO. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Alanna wrote:I can't imagine that they wouldn't see each other, although who watches the girls? I don't understand how she can leave for months at a time filming all these shows in the first place but whatever.
Amanda's mommy and daddy watches them. I woulda been like "he!! no I'm not watching the kids!" if I was either of them. Make Amanda meet a man the normal, easy, still being a mom way. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:I can't imagine that they wouldn't see each other, although who watches the girls? I don't understand how she can leave for months at a time filming all these shows in the first place but whatever.
Amanda's mommy and daddy watches them. I woulda been like "he!! no I'm not watching the kids!" if I was either of them. Make Amanda meet a man the normal, easy, still being a mom way. IMO.
But she's appearing on these reality shows for the good of the kids! To find them daddy2!

laugh out loud okay, I'm done.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:41 am

Yeah, Amanda lost me the first time she left her 1 year old and 3 year old for 6 weeks.  And Now she's done it twice!  That is Amanda thinking about Amanda.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:49 am

To her defense, it's not at all easy being a single mom & dating. And it seems like she is a very caring, doting mom to those girls and is with them all the time. I think it's ok for her to do some things to make herself happy too (even her mom said that to her on the Ben HTD).
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:56 am

Beach Lover wrote:To her defense, it's not at all easy being a single mom & dating.  And it seems like she is a very caring, doting mom to those girls and is with them all the time. I think it's ok for her to do some things to make herself happy too (even her mom said that to her on the Ben HTD).  

I agree to a point. She's getting some easy money for taking care of her kids as well.

I am guessing her family is supporting her. The show is very nice to her and Josh won't do anything mean to her that I can tell.

I didn't watch Ben's season, but she spent more time on the Bach than this show, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:59 am

atem wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:To her defense, it's not at all easy being a single mom & dating.  And it seems like she is a very caring, doting mom to those girls and is with them all the time. I think it's ok for her to do some things to make herself happy too (even her mom said that to her on the Ben HTD).  

I agree to a point. She's getting some easy money for taking care of her kids as well.

I am guessing her family is supporting her.  The show is very nice to her and Josh won't do anything mean to her that I can tell.

I didn't watch Ben's season, but she spent more time on the Bach than this show, right?

BIP films for 3 weeks. The Bachelor for 8 weeks. Amanda was present from the day filming started in BIP til the day it ended. All 3 weeks. She was on The Bachelor for 6 weeks. So technically she "placed higher" on BIP but spent more time on The Bachelor.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:01 am

I honestly don't mind that she left the kids for 3 weeks to film BIP. I agree it's healthy for her to live her own life. I just don't agree with getting engaged in her situation. Whether the kids understand or not, I just think it was a wreck less and stupid idea/decision. IMO. Btw, leaving the kids for 6 weeks though, I think was way too long. There's other ways she could of "done things for herself" without leaving the kids for almost 2 months.
IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:11 am

She's not the first, and surely won't be the last single mom or dad leaving their kids to go on this show. Many others, just like her, did it more than once too. Heck, she's not even the first single parent to get engaged on this thing! Let's go ask Ricki and Ty what the lasting affects have been! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:13 am

I don't care what she does, just my mind is blown that someone else will watch two very young kids for months at a time while their mom goes to "live her own life." It's like a different language to me laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27