SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:08 am

everly wrote:Well this should be interesting. laugh out loud How are they allowed to openly talk about their relationship like this?

https://instagram.com/p/BJfgpyvDtDS/

Wasn't it already announced on After Paradise? Sean said that JAM is a couple so need to hide imo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:11 am

iamreal2u wrote:
traveler90 wrote:In one of her ITMs she said that she didn't want any drama but a smooth sailing relationship. In order to achieve that she's ignoring all the red flags.

Sounds like another favoured couple IMO.

Except with one big difference, her decisions don't just affect her . She's got 2 very young children so IMO she doesn't get the freedom to just take chances on guys with red flags and ignore warnings and move them in with her and her children after a couple weeks of not just dating but knowing each other altogether.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:14 am

ReneeM wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
traveler90 wrote:In one of her ITMs she said that she didn't want any drama but a smooth sailing relationship. In order to achieve that she's ignoring all the red flags.

Except with one big difference, her decisions don't just affect her . She's got 2 very young children so IMO she doesn't get the freedom to just take chances on guys with red flags and ignore warnings and move them in with her after 2 months of not just dating but knowing each other altogether.

Exactly. That's my issue with this. Adults can do what they want, be spontaneous, follow your heart and move together 3 months after meeting. But when there are kids involved, you just can't, even without red flags.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:22 am

mindless wrote:And she hasn't even read the book. If I had two kids and there was a book written about the guy I was planning to marry, I would've read it yesterday. That's probably why Josh moved in so fast, so he can keep an eye on her in case she tries to read it in secret.
100% IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:24 am

Yes, even if there were no red flags, I still wouldn't risk my kids getting close to someone and their adorable dog, when I barely know them. If he gets on great with the kids and things then go belly up in the adult relationship, those kids will suffer. She's just irresponsible. I'm so sick of people going on about what a great mom she is. They somehow know she is without ever even meeting her kids or seeing her in action.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:25 am

Even if Amanduhhhh wasn't functionally illiterate (imo), I don't think she could read this book anyway. She's with Josh and she needs to choose to believe him and judge him for herself if she wants this to work. Sligtyyyyy scary.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:25 am

ReneeM wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Except with one big difference, her decisions don't just affect her . She's got 2 very young children so IMO she doesn't get the freedom to just take chances on guys with red flags and ignore warnings and move them in with her and her children after a couple weeks of not just dating but knowing each other altogether.

Fingersandtoes wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Except with one big difference, her decisions don't just affect her . She's got 2 very young children so IMO she doesn't get the freedom to just take chances on guys with red flags and ignore warnings and move them in with her after 2 months of not just dating but knowing each other altogether.

Exactly. That's my issue with this. Adults can do what they want, be spontaneous, follow your heart and move together 3 months after meeting. But when there are kids involved, you just can't, even without red flags.
Exactly. There are two innocent little girls involved in this mess now. It's Amanda's responsibility to make sure they're always protected. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:26 am

IMO do we really know either Amanda or Josh outside the prism of the bachelor? I have known at least 2 successful couples(one couple with kids before marriage) who met and moved in together after a few weeks. There were in their early 30's but believed they found the one. They have been married now for a few years.

Amanda has the common sense imo to know what is good for her and her kids. The Ex does not seem to have an issue so I can't either. Plus it seems that Josh is the first real relationship since here marriage.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:28 am

^ If Amanda had common sense, she would've read the book AND not moved Josh in with her and her family right away IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:30 am

1) Her marriage ended a year ago and she went on the Bach and then BIP and was engaged before even the previous man's alimony ran out. I don't see how she's thoughtful at all or showing any common sense, which brings me to ---
2) She has displayed exactly 0 common sense, both before this Bach journey and now with Josh, so again, I don't see how her judgment is anything to write home about.

All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:33 am

Hey, if Nick 2.0 has a problem with all this, you think Andi will come out of Law retirement to win his case? A 2 for 1? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:37 am

They could easily date without living together. She sprung a guy she just met on her kids, and then within 2 weeks he moved to live with them. That's not common sense IMO, especially with his ex's claims hanging on him. He could move to live near them, they get to know each other, the kids get used to him. Then if there are no red flags, take next steps. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27