SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:55 am

Regarding Amanda's recent tweets...

What kind of mother goes on twitter eff this and that and tweeting like she is? 
I guess the same one that left her kids for months to be on TV.

As for being a good dad?
Josh can do that by being a good person and not controlling like he has shown himself to be when he told Amanda she was being disrespectful.
It's not how Josh eats pizza that is the problem but how he treats women.

Amanda is already starting to sound like Andi in her tweets.
She's a trainwreck waiting to happen, imo.

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  8h8 hours ago
Ps. My kids ******** love pizza

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  8h8 hours ago
Josh won't be a good dad for Amanda's kids because...look how he eats pizza!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:57 am

And she hasn't even read the book. If I had two kids and there was a book written about the guy I was planning to marry, I would've read it yesterday. That's probably why Josh moved in so fast, so he can keep an eye on her in case she tries to read it in secret.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:06 am

Some people can not handle the truth or anything that might ring against their idea of the truth.
Amanda had her mind made up that Josh was perfect the second he Dysoned her face.
At that point, any rocks she had were sucked into that massive Box of Rocks.
To go against that and ignore all those red flags would indicate she made a mistake.
Hmmm...sounds like she has done this before with her ex-Nick and it took her years to wake up.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I guess it takes more than one rodeo for Amanda to learn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:13 am

In one of her ITMs she said that she didn't want any drama but a smooth sailing relationship. In order to achieve that she's ignoring all the red flags.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:21 am

Well this should be interesting. laugh out loud How are they allowed to openly talk about their relationship like this?

https://instagram.com/p/BJfgpyvDtDS/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:22 am

All real relationships, have ups, downs, detours etc. I do not think any relationship has "smooth sailing" 24/7 day in, day out.
It's my opinion, this woman is very naive, perhaps stupid. I don't think she is ignorant because there have been plenty of wake up calls.
Perhaps she was an ostrich in a former life?
Can you imagine if she pops out a Murray baby and the couple breaks up? Major Oy Vey.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:25 am

traveler90 wrote:In one of her ITMs she said that she didn't want any drama but a smooth sailing relationship. In order to achieve that she's ignoring all the red flags.

If she doesn't want any drama and an easy relationship, she can easily get off social media, not go to UsWeekly with her new man, and just live her life quietly. She loves the drama and the attention she's getting. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:30 am

everly wrote:Well this should be interesting. laugh out loud How are they allowed to openly talk about their relationship like this?

Maybe they have been spotted out and about together tooooo many times by now, tptb do not care to maintain the secrecy any longer. No reason to hide anything at this point. OR.

They've thrown all caution to the wind, and will do whatever it they need to do in order to "defend" themselves and put the "true" story out there.

In any case, I seriously doubt they'd give an interview to Us without producers approval. Hope they both find what they are looking for.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:39 am

everly wrote:Well this should be interesting. laugh out loud How are they allowed to openly talk about their relationship like this?

It brings in more viewers.  Gold.. Tinfoil.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:48 am

mindless wrote:And she hasn't even read the book. If I had two kids and there was a book written about the guy I was planning to marry, I would've read it yesterday. That's probably why Josh moved in so fast, so he can keep an eye on her in case she tries to read it in secret.
I think he moved in so they can start making babies quicker and prove to the world that he's not what the book says while proving he's actually exactly like the book. I'm curious to see how many engagements and marriages and baby daddies Amanduhhhh ends up having by the time she's 35...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 am

Kashathediva wrote:Some people can not handle the truth or anything that might ring against their idea of the truth.
Amanda had her mind made up that Josh was perfect the second he Dysoned her face.
At that point, any rocks she had were sucked into that massive Box of Rocks.
To go against that and ignore all those red flags would indicate she made a mistake.
Hmmm...sounds like she has done this before with her ex-Nick and it took her years to wake up.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I guess it takes more than one rodeo for Amanda to learn.

Yeah, Amanda's proven herself to have terrible judgment already, so I'm not sure why she expects us to take anything she says about her fiancé of 3 months seriously. Would be better to just pipe down and live life.

ETA: Oh wait, wasn't BIP filmed in June? So more like 2 months. ROFL.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:06 am

traveler90 wrote:In one of her ITMs she said that she didn't want any drama but a smooth sailing relationship. In order to achieve that she's ignoring all the red flags.

Sounds like another favoured couple IMO.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27