SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:30 am

I think I am pretty sensitive but I thought that was funny. It was poking fun of the tabloids. As long as Josh thought it was funny too. They have to have a sense of humor to get through all the negativity.

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I think I am pretty sensitive but I thought that was funny. It was poking fun of the tabloids. As long as Josh thought it was funny too.  They have to have a sense of humor to get through all the negativity.

I don't know that Josh thought it was funny.  She was obviously mad at him because he had an event in Canada and he was tagged in pictures with girls.  Not him flirting mind you but just maybe distasteful pics with girls acting up.   Sometimes I think women in general are worse then men.  IMO   So I think she was making the snap as a dig but then saying Okay Bad Joke.  

So in my opinion it was not her making a funny joke or banter as Andi and Josh did sometimes but more a passive/aggressive move on Amanda's part.  I just don't like her given the title of best mother ever when she honestly imo as someone wrote some time ago on here uses her children for an accessory.  When she posts pics of the girls when she's shilling, which is all the time, she gets wonderful comments of what a great mother she is which feeds her ego.  But the truth is she uses every chance she can to have the kids with either the ex, sitters, day care or wherever she can put them.

She seems to be focusing on her relationship with Josh right now but not showing him what life would really be like which is to have the girls 24/7 except for the every other weekend that the ex has them.  But I hope Josh is noticing this now and realizes that if they were to have a child and then it not work then his child will be treated the same.

Just all my opinions

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:09 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
IMO Amanda has the baby voice, she's quiet and a mother, so people easily think she's sweet and kind and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. IMO she does have a mean streak though.  IMO she thinks many people are beneath her, she looks down on them. During Ben's season I was really taken back how openly she trashed her children's father, and IMO she does that a lot to make herself look like the better parent. I also raised my eyebrows when Josh suggested they leave BIP and date outside the show, but Amanda wanted to stay. I know moms deserve holidays too, but she had already been away at least a week, and met a guy she really likes. So why not leave?

Her sm activity IMO makes her look snappy, dull and stupid.

I agree with this.  With Amanda he's getting a MEAMANDA
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:48 pm

I'll confess to having read Andi's book. IMHO, Amanda should as well. It is eerie how Andi describes Josh's behavior as being controlling and how he feels she "disrespects" him. There are numerous examples which I happen to believe. While I am no fan of Andi's, her story reads as a cautionary tale on Josh. All this was published in May, before Josh every set foot on BIP. I saw this behavior during his stint on Andi's season. Didn't like it then, don't like it now.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Well you see how Amanda chose him over Nick. What's Josh got that Nick doesn't have? He's a complete jerk to everyone and nobody even likes him.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:59 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Well you see how Amanda chose him over Nick. What's Josh got that Nick doesn't have? He's a complete jerk to everyone and nobody even likes him.

Nick lives in LA, if he wanted to date Amanda he would have tried before BiP. Plus, maybe Amanda likes dark haired caveman types. The guy she dated in the spring had dark hair. Oh and from the descriptions I have read here, I won't base my opinion off any of these rather awful people. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Amanda making a joke out of Josh potentially being violent and breaking stuff is appalling, imo, and not a role model at all to her kids.
I struggle to find any humor in her posting this as domestic violence is no joke to those who have experienced or witnessed it up close.
Just horrific behavior and Amanda better hope that there's not an ounce of truth to Andi's book!!
no

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 14237509_1165391736866724_1135419490622593288_nAmanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 14184298_1165391840200047_6015952981069715220_n
And then an hour later after some backlash
Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 14264223_1165391660200065_564948648230892183_n
source: amandabee4 (SC)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Well you see how Amanda chose him over Nick. What's Josh got that Nick doesn't have? He's a complete jerk to everyone and nobody even likes him.

Nick lives in LA, if he wanted to date Amanda he would have tried before BiP. Plus, maybe Amanda likes dark haired caveman types. The guy she dated in the spring had dark hair. Oh and from the descriptions I have read here, I won't base my opinion off any of these rather awful people. JMO.

It's clear to me that she prefers cavemen. She is on the opposite end of the spectrum from Andi.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Did she use some kind of filter? Her face looks deformed and distorted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:55 pm

yeah its a sc filter kasha

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:12 pm

Does she always have to prove how dumb she is... we get it already!! duh
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:40 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Does she always have to prove how dumb she is... we get it already!! duh
It seems like that's the case. Her poor kids hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27