SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:54 am

ND, how did exNick handle RS? If I knew, I've forgotten now...

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:04 pm

BKay wrote:ND, how did exNick handle RS? If I knew, I've forgotten now...

Sorry if I don't describe the situation correctly but RS as his usual MO was stirring up poop as he usually does about the contestants. He posted anwhole lot about Amanda's ex. Citing hearing from z"friends". Basically dirt about him and stuff. We all know how RS gets his kicks and hits by this.  Anyway, 
The ex immediately called out RS and posted saying stop listening to "friends" contact me directly. Iirc the RS crap  stopped shortly thereafter.
Not exactly but this is how I remember the situation going down.
In the meantime of course. So many had already latched on to the posts as is typical.

I just hate the power that man has to sway his followers, em and the rag mags ==mainstream with his site suggestions on character. Some is true but not all.
I liked nicks response.

JMO JMO JMO and sorry if I remembered wrong it's been a while laugh out loud.

ETA I should not "have faith " in anyone (armadas ex ) but am getting s bit sick and tired of the negativity RS stirs up.
They are Xs for a reason, there is bound to be some thing off. Idk NIck or amanda but RS is getting on my last nerve with his insinuations.

Just hope in the best for Amada who was the only one I was interested watching in a very boring season. I hadn't followed her post show  but am looking forward to seeing her onscreen again. 

Go amanda and your little munchkins.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:26 pm

Thanks ND. I heartily agree about rs. He's a bottom feeder and seems to hate himself for it, but doesn't make a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Amanda posted that it was "moving day" on her snapchat.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Amanda posted that it was "moving day" on her snapchat.
Interesting. And just to be snarky, Amanda must be very special because Josh always seemed to be a boob man, and Amanda while gorgeous doesn't have a lot in that department so maybe it is true love, he wasn't just caught up on her boobies.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:00 pm

^ Well I doubt the move is to Florida, Georgia, anything to do with Josh. They can't be seen together yet and she still has her baby daddy issues. 

Btw, do the BIP folks get SHV's? How many? When? Etc?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:03 pm

Either way this is a nice and interesting development.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:06 pm

Maybe she is moving to a city closer to the beach that has the school district she wants for the girls. That seems like a real possibility.   IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:11 pm

Do Amanda and the girls live with her parents?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Did she say anything else on the snapchat ? Any other clues?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:11 pm

There are no SHV that I ever heard of. They just do what they want, aka Jade and Tanner. The camera didn't stop rolling and they were out and about together.

If they are told to keep quiet, no one listens. No one can put down their phones.
Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There are no SHV that I ever heard of. They just do what they want, aka Jade and Tanner. The camera didn't stop rolling and they were out and about together.

If they are told to keep quiet, no one listens. No one can put down their phones.
Smiley
So they don't get to see each other at all..? Like at all? Not until the finale in September? How does the show expect them to keep a relationship if they don't see each other?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27