SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Ah the Mole. Loved that show. Never could figure out who it was ahead of time. Lol

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:49 pm

BB just threw up a few clues for the HG's about the secret room. They are currently looking for more clues as to what it is.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Image47

Meanwhile Jokers has had the info up. Seems as if they enter the flight number for Paris in the phone booth upstairs and it will open a panel to that second HOH room.

Brigitte and Frank and James and Natalie are discussing the flight numbers. Waiting to see if if anyone figured out to dial that number.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBMedia&Number=25398544&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=1

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Paul dialed the number. He had the option not to open the door yet to keep it secret. Waiting to see when he does and what the power is.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:01 pm

Paul entered the room. It contained 12 envelopes. One for each houseguest. One of the envelopes contained a round trip ticket and the others contained a one way ticket. The envelopes are not to be opened until being on stage with Julie after eviction. The person who got the round trip got to reenter the house after their eviction. The others go home/jury. It was up to Paul what he wanted to share with the others. As of now, he told them that he got to pick a card that contains a round trip ticket somewhere. (he doesnt know if his is round trip or one way) It remains to be seen if he lets his "friends" in the house have their envelopes. For sure he doesnt want Frank to get the chance to come back. We'll see what he does when he's alone with his buddies.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Corey and Victor just tried the code and got in. We are being fished at the moment so I dont know if they are all going to try now. So all the others will think it's a plane ticket as Paul told them. If Frank does get in and gets his envelope what do you think the chances are his will be the round trip?

Which reminds me, Michelle did not use the POV today so Frank and Brigette remain on the block.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:51 pm

Sorry for all the posts.

All houseguests have gone into the room and have their envelopes. One of them will get to return after eviction.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Your posts keep us updated. No apology needed, IMO. Thanks ahead of time!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Yes, thank you lipsis! I'm always so glad to see you've posted in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:36 pm

Reality Blurred is reporting that the casting process has begun for BB19 and that it will air this fall right after BB18 ends. Speculation is that it will air on CBS All Access. That's the paid service where we watch the feeds and members can watch old episodes of current and old CBS shows.

I love Big Brother but I'm not sure I'd be interested in watching it if it aired like that.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/07/fall-bb19-details/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:05 pm

So we would need to pay in order to "see" it?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:47 pm

I guess so. Unless there is a way they make it available for free. CBS All Access is $5.99 a month. I don't mind paying for a few months to watch feeds (I also rewatch bits and pieces of past seasons) but I don't want to pay for another season.

I haven't seen anything official from CBS so hopefully we'll get more info soon.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:32 am

Ugh! Paul won HOH!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez