SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:56 pm

I hope they keep at lest Frank and James they will make it a fun season to watch. This is going to be a interesting summer .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sublime Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:52 pm

I agree re: D'avonne. Victor and Paul annoyed me as well.

I noticed that Nicole liked something on Instagram a few days ago, but I hope she sticks around for a bit. She must have someone handling her IG account for her while she's gone because "she" also posted some pics during the time period that she would have been in sequester before the show started.

Overall, I enjoyed tonight's episode.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:51 pm

It wasn't a bad episode but, it just had a little too much in there for me. Too many twists and too many competitions.

I don't like that they have all these 20 somethings and one lone 50 year old who will more than likely be kicked off first. What's the point?

Also, WTH do they have to cast all these women with baby voices? It annoys the h*ll out of me to have to listen to these voices. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:27 am

I haven't watched yet....too many people in my house for me to concentrate. I'm hoping to watch this weekend.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:52 am

I have always like James. I found him very entertaining last year. 
Not a fan of Paul. He reminds me of the landscaper in looks. Forgot his name, but I liked him(landscaper). I have always wanted to be on this show, but I missed that boat being way too old. I wish they did have more a mix in ages.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:35 am

Hopefully all these wacky comps will go away soon. Fans hated Battle of the Block so now they're torturing us.

So tonight Nicole's team battles it out against each other and the loser goes home. Guessing that'll be the older guy unless the comp is dog grooming or something. Smiley But we'll see.

Paulie and Tiffany's secret didn't last long and I'm already tired of hearing about their siblings (and I liked both).

They went into the house last Wednesday or Thursday so I'm not sure how long ago most of what we saw took place. Hopefully when the feeds come up tonight the dynamic in the house will be much more settled.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:05 pm

I am surprise this was on.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:42 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ probably but it has not been confirmed yet. There is also a second list out that seems less likely.

I'm sorry, but if I hadn't been sure of the list of names I gave, I would have put IMO on the post. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:43 am

So feeds are up and I watched a little bit of them last night. When they turned on the first thing I saw was Frank and Paulie looking like they were naked. laugh out loud On further inspection they were wearing nude colored bathing suit/underwear garments with a pixalated covering. Frank's whole team was in them. Its from the new comp that we will see on Sunday. Not sure what it was or if there was winners or losers but the result of the comp was a third nominee...Paul.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:48 am

I am enjoying the season so far. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:19 am

Looks like POV will be played today. (The first week is usually screwy) Nicole, the three nominees, Paulie, Jozea and Paul are playing, along with DaVonne and Corey. The goal is to get Jozea out this week.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:32 am

I hope Jozea does go home. 
Thank you Lipsis for the play by play. I used to visit FORT for this and probably will again.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez