SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:58 am

^^ yes. you are right. look what I found

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 102d8710
found on Pnterest

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:58 am

Guys, that kiss is hot!! I totally understand Jo- BBs are fun! Especially when you have 24 dorks vying for you and then one BBJ that is hanging back and makes you do 50% of the work in the beginning. Like all good BBs though, I'm sure BBJ will put in 95% of effort and charm and go after her hard when she gets close to Chase and Luke and he gets nervous. Should be really entertaining and thats all I care about.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:00 am

I think Jordan has THE FLOP right? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:05 am

Jordan's hair flops, but I think he, Luke and Robby all have versions of the pompadour. Jordan doesn't style it over his forehead it does that by accident.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:07 am

stuckinsc wrote:Jordan's hair flops, but I think he, Luke and Robby all have versions of the pompadour. Jordan doesn't style it over his forehead it does that by accident.

He needs to borrow Robby's hair spray
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:09 am

they are very close to the taper too but yes the flop is not supposed to be floppy. all those are from the 50s hairstyle BTW

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:09 am

Alanna wrote:Guys, that kiss is hot!! I totally understand Jo- BBs are fun! Especially when you have 24 dorks vying for you and then one BBJ that is hanging back and makes you do 50% of the work in the beginning. Like all good BBs though, I'm sure BBJ will put in 95% of effort and charm and go after her hard when she gets close to Chase and Luke and he gets nervous. Should be really entertaining and thats all I care about.

I have seen signs of jealousy from BBJ, That reaction when Derick got his 1 on 1 was cute. I think he came to play but got caught up in the bubble and feelings took over, and he caved and let himself fall for Jojo.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1f49b  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:20 am

Jordan's hair is a bit floppy, he just needs to cut a few inches off the top. I have to give the award for the worst hair to Evan. :yes: Now, THAT is some floppy, droopy hair! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:21 am

^ I agree. Plus, according to RS, Jordan only had interest in JoJo and RS also claims Jordan wouldn't have done the show if Caila was the bachelorette.

If this is true, then Jordan had some sort of interest in JoJo from the beginning. I'm sure he wants the exposure, but if he was willing to turn the show and that exposure down if it ended up being Caila, says a lot.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:22 am

mysthelma wrote:
Alanna wrote:Guys, that kiss is hot!! I totally understand Jo- BBs are fun! Especially when you have 24 dorks vying for you and then one BBJ that is hanging back and makes you do 50% of the work in the beginning. Like all good BBs though, I'm sure BBJ will put in 95% of effort and charm and go after her hard when she gets close to Chase and Luke and he gets nervous. Should be really entertaining and thats all I care about.

I have seen signs of jealousy from BBJ, That reaction when Derick got his 1 on 1 was cute. I think he came to play but got caught up in the bubble and feelings took over, and he caved and let himself fall for Jojo.

I saw that as well. He also had a huge smile on his face when he greeted Jojo for the football date. I thought it was also cute when he said that he hoped that Jojo was impressed by his quaterback skills and that his shots were more agressive than they needed to be because 10 other guys were trying to date his girlfriend. I think he's starting to develope feelings for her.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:25 am

^^ true! I do not like Evan's whinny revengeful personality but Evan is not model material and he has to find a style for himself I guess. Reminds me of Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg in The fith Element!

I would have die laughing if she fell for Jordan with this haircut!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:27 am

I am bored. So I am doing some scaps Hugesmile

I do not think I would appreciate a guy touching my butt at the first kiss on national TV. That is for me such a NO class act

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1310
my scap from recorded TV - ep 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded