SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:25 pm

What I would say about Marriage Boot Camp is that they have a way of making everyone seem like a jerk. Sean and Catherine were at each other's throats and said some really nasty things to each other on the show too.
Juan P and Nikki were a mess.

Ryan and Trista were the only ones that looked pretty decent
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Diana Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:41 am

"It's what I hear every day," the Bachelor season 19 standout says. "It's a little disappointing. I crave a deeper connection, but I don't feel like I have your heart because you can't open up."
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jade-confronts-tanner-on-boot-camp-we-lack-deeper-connection-w444883

Why would you even marry someone you lack a deep connection with? I guess fame and money is worth more than a heathly relationship.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:48 am

These two look like they rush everything and seems have a huge deeper problems behind close doors.Very sad how tanner continue to embarass his wife and talked that way to her .What was that ? Her ex texted her couple of days before their wedding , and when he asked her who was that ? She hides it?

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Eb97c9
Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 9zt107Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 XgicucTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Oaw2uvTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 2pqw5k8Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 30szzauTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:14 am

All aboard the hot mess express with these two.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:05 am

You know what though? If I had married my husband 6 months into knowing him, we probably would have lacked that deep, emotional connection too. That takes time. Any marrieage that happens so quickly like this (even the core couples that wait like 1-1.5 years to marry), you are going to have growing pains and issues. Trista and Ryan managed to come on here looking stable because they had like a decade of trust between them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:16 am

"I love her more than I've ever loved anyone in my entire life" - uhhh, do you really though
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:24 am

lightredemption wrote:"I love her more than I've ever loved anyone in my entire life" - uhhh, do you really though
Depends how much he's loved the others, or if there has been anyone he's loved at all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:32 am

sosleepy wrote:You know what though? If I had married my husband 6 months into knowing him, we probably would have lacked that deep, emotional connection too. That takes time. Any marrieage that happens so quickly like this (even the core couples that wait like 1-1.5 years to marry), you are going to have growing pains and issues. Trista and Ryan managed to come on here looking stable because they had like a decade of trust between them.
I married my husband after six months and yeah we have "growing" pains but in no way we do lack the deep, emotional connection.

These two are such a mess. They should have never married in the first place.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:33 am

I don't know why it took me this long to realize they filmed the show before they had even known each other a year. No wonder they are such a hot mess

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:47 am

Yeah, in the first episode they said they've been married for 2 months so this was filmed like 6 months ago already. I don't think anyone knows their other half fully after 10 months, which is why quickie marriages are a risky business. I can only hope they've worked out some of their issues since.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:59 am

I don't think lack of time together is the only factor here though. Some of it is personality. Tanner doesn't seem to be as open emotionally and that may just be who he is. Didn't he have a tough childhood?  I'm a true believer in the five love languages too and understanding how your partner shows his/her love can go a long way in improving communication in a marriage.  

I know this is a stupid TV show but these counselors and their "therapy" techniques are just ridiculous to me.  Jade & Tanner don't seem that broken and I don't think their problems are deal breakers. Pretty normal stuff really.  I just think they need time and better counseling to work through the issues. I hope the money was worth it to do this. They would have been much better off going the route Ben & Lauren have gone with private counseling through their church.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:00 am

Diana wrote:
sosleepy wrote:You know what though? If I had married my husband 6 months into knowing him, we probably would have lacked that deep, emotional connection too. That takes time. Any marrieage that happens so quickly like this (even the core couples that wait like 1-1.5 years to marry), you are going to have growing pains and issues. Trista and Ryan managed to come on here looking stable because they had like a decade of trust between them.
I married my husband after six months and yeah we have "growing" pains but in no way we do lack the deep, emotional connection.

These two are such a mess. They should have never married in the first place.

There are always exceptions... of course. Just saying that after 10+ years with my husband, yeah, our emotional connection is leagues beyond where we were 6 months in. That grows with time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria