SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:13 am

yes, MF only posted pictures of Jo when on dates with Robby. I wonder why question
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:19 am

I hate to think that MF has a soul, but maybe he actually wanted her with a guy who cared for her instead of one who lied and made her beg for affection?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:22 am

MF is probably promoting Robby as the next bachelor. Robby is promoting himself and his slippers. JMO. giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:26 am

MiniDiva wrote:MF is probably promoting Robby as the next bachelor.  Robby is promoting himself and his slippers.  JMO.  giggling

Interesting thought! Just like last season some suspected the network wanted Caila and MF wanted JoJo... this season the network could be saying Luke and MF is wanting Robby.... hmmm!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:27 am

Well, if she sent him home and was seen balling saying "I just said goodbye to a man that I love"...then she had to be in really deep like with him, at the very least.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:28 am

Robby is just eating this whole new found "fame" thing up, that I wonder if he sleeps on Monday nights. He loves the adoration and love that he is getting from all the teenager fan girls and would like every post, if he could.

His sm activities doesn't really show "I'm campaigning for next Bachelor" but it certainly shows that he looooooooves the attention. By my count, there are probably only 3 sorority girls left in Florida that he is yet to randomly follow. Like you Robby, but I ain't blind.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:35 am

Robby has those creepy eyes. He's cute otherwise. I think he needs to change his hairstyle though.

What JoJo said about missing him, wanting to be around him, puppy love, etc. was more explanation than she's ever given about any of the other guys..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:47 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Robby has those creepy eyes. He's cute otherwise. I think he needs to change his hairstyle though.

What JoJo said about missing him, wanting to be around him, puppy love, etc. was more explanation than she's ever given about any of the other guys..
And he satisfies alllllll the key words she said she needed and even found post show: feeling loved, cherished, protected! She's so blind.

And yes, Robby loves the attention but so what? It's not like he's taken or with Jo. He suffered enough between Whackadoodle and now Jo imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:09 pm

This must be where Robby got his slippers.   Smiley

Pamper days come in all shapes and sizes. #thebachelorette by @natalieshabtai
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:13 pm

He maybe everything she wants and dreams of on paper, but there is something missing if she did not choose him. That will be an important, decisive ingredient imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Losing a close friend so young and suddenly obviously had an impact on Robby. I say good for him that it pushed him to find happiness and get away from Wackadoodle. His ILY was fast and probably very in bubble, but he is a sweet guy with a wonderful family. When he does find his one she will be one lucky lady. Oh and now Chad claims to still be single, Robby block Wackadoodle and don't let her back in.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He maybe everything she wants and dreams of on paper, but there is something missing if she did not choose him. That will be an important, decisive ingredient imo.

It's called a Jordan giggling

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22