SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:17 pm

I want to like Robby. I just can't get over his voice

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:29 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I want to like Robby. I just can't get over his voice
I have heard both he and Luke have annoying voices. I don't hear them as annoying, but even Whitney Bischoff's voice didn't bug me too much, so I think I am less sensitive to stuff like that. Or my own high scratchy voice has killed my ear drums  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 37 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:I want to like Robby. I just can't get over his voice
I have heard both he and Luke have annoying voices. I don't hear them as annoying, but even Whitney Bischoff's voice didn't bug me too much, so I think I am less sensitive to stuff like that. Or my own high scratchy voice has killed my ear drums  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 37 3806527698

Viewers/fans are so focused on the person on screen that it is easy to notice quirks that I don't think would bother us in real life, JMO. I don't notice Jordon's voice either.  And for Luke, he sounds different at times and has a surprisingly deep singing voice.  

As long as what he says with his voice and how he says it makes the difference for me.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:07 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:MF is probably promoting Robby as the next bachelor.  Robby is promoting himself and his slippers.  JMO.  giggling

Interesting thought!  Just like last season some suspected the network wanted Caila and MF wanted JoJo... this season the network could be saying Luke and MF is wanting Robby.... hmmm!

IA.. the edit didn't help Caila, but the network probably did want her. MF helped JoJo with the edit and IMO he's helping Robby thus far. If Robby is a part of the mean girl clique they certainly aren't showing it. Based on that promo we got of Luke early on with all his words describing JoJo and that he's let go at F4, I think he's going to start coming off as awkward and OTT intense. He's probably fine in real life, I just think this may be the edit he gets. At F4, there's more time for viewers to move on to support Robby. So, IMO MF wants Robby. I think Robby is working on promoting the show and building his SM numbers based off some carrot TPTB may be dangling. But, they have given false hope before, so we'll see.

stuckinsc wrote:Losing a close friend so young and suddenly obviously had an impact on Robby. I say good for him that it pushed him to find happiness and get away from Wackadoodle. His ILY was fast and probably very in bubble, but he is a sweet guy with a wonderful family. When he does find his one she will be one lucky lady. Oh and now Chad claims to still be single, Robby block Wackadoodle and don't let her back in.

I really think he is done with Wackadoodle. She can't come back from that move. I agree, he's going to make someone a good husband and be a great dad because it looks like he has had great role models. I'm looking forward to his HTD!

I haven't had time to look at this any closer, but in one of his snaps yesterday he showed his computer screen. The screen saver looks like it might be from his 1 on 1 in Uruguay.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:16 pm

I can't catch anything on snapchat and don't know how to watch them again. I did like the bigger the hair the closer to God this morning.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:17 pm

As far as voice,it seems all the guys occasionally go a couple
octaves higher. 
I don't know if anyone brought over JoJo's blog for Eps 5
Her thoughts on Robby were on point. :cutesmile!:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:19 pm

I love all the guy's snaps.  They all are funny, in their own ways.  Chase has a lot of him doing different activities, which I enjoy seeing.  Robby's is just random things with a little humor thrown in.  Luke's is usually humorous too.  Jordan rarely snaps, which is fine with me.

Wanted to add..............their voices don't bother me at all. I do love Chase's deep deep voice, but none of them are bothersome to me.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Their voices could be a bit higher during filming because the show has got them by the balls.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 37 Screen65

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Robby is my new JoJo. I don't get it!!! He seems phoney baloney to me! And totally dead eyed, fake, alterior motives. Gretchen Weiners to Jordan's Regina George. Am I alone here on my island? No worries though, Robby fans. With me not feeling it, there is totally a legit chance he is the next Bachelor. With like 2 exceptions, I never like who they pick for the next lead! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:27 pm

I don't think Robby is getting TB edit. I saw a lot of tweets from Bach related people who were down on him for professing love already. He may not have said anything, but he was clearly in that group. I don't really think they did anything too bad but also doubt that Derek was making it up. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Yeah but Robby has a lot more time on the show. A lot more time to get the love he needs to be the next lead.
IMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22