SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I just listened to a video Facebook chat James Fuertes posted answering viewer questions after Monday June 27 episode that can be found https://twitter.com/jamesjfuertes worth time to watch. He said he was never coached what to say and it wasn't scripted. He also said Robby is one of the few left who is genuine!!!

That interview was quite insightful, as to what James F said (and didn't say, but sort of implied) about some of the guys from the show. I hope that he follows through and does disclose the names of the guys that he felt were sketchy (?) or whatever.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:59 pm

I really don't want to watch 40 minutes of that laugh out loud

Can we get a run down of the important stuff? What did/didn't he imply?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 pm

In a nutshell this is what I took away from James Fuertes video. He was answering viewer questions, about Chad basically he said he had no problem with him & had a long conversation with him first night. He did say Chad was a normal guy most of the time but he did get angry like was seen on show, said he let what Chad said slide off his back. He said Alex was brutally honest and said what he thought to Chad which didn't help. Said Evan was a nice guy and very wealthy. Of course they were asking if Jordan was there for fame, he said he wasn't sure. His best buds in house were Christian, Wells, and a few other MOT guys. He said Luke is a good guy and Robbie is one of the few left who is genuine. He also said there were a few sinister guys he would not name now but maybe after the men tell all he will.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I really don't want to watch 40 minutes of that laugh out loud

Can we get a run down of the important stuff? What did/didn't he imply?

I see that Luvstruck has already answered your question, but what I noticed was that James F was very hesitant to answer any questions regarding Jordan's character, and he would just say that he didn't know.  And James was asked who he thought JoJo would eventually pick at the end, and he said that he already knew who that was, so he declined to answer that.

However, Jordan does not appear to have been one of James' closest friends while they were on the show, so it made me wonder how James F would know that to be true.  Or if he is just going by the spoilers that had been leaked by RS.  Anyway, he did have nice things to say about both Robbie and Luke though.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:41 pm

James F. may know that if it was an obvious situation. 
They you for the breakdown. Interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Thanks for the breakdown guys.

I gave in and watched the whole thing though laugh out loud From what I could tell, seems likely that James wasn't a fan of "The Garden" laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Just finished listening to the interview.  A few added takeaways IMO.  James did not seem to like Jordan or Chase. He really liked Derek and thought he would last longer.  He thought Caila was going to be the Bachelorette and found out it was JoJo after he was already in seclusion.  He said he would have left if he found out it was Olivia or Lace. laugh out loud James said he knows the ending and all the inside info because all the guys shared a chat site were they post back and forth after every weeks elimination.  
Man how I wish I could access that chat page. laugh out loud laugh out loud
all JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:08 pm

^ I also thought he didn't like Chase or Jordan or Alex and even though he said Robby was genuine..I don't feel like he was totally into what he was saying. So basically, he was not a fan of the clique.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:28 pm

Remember the scene where Chad asked who had a problem with him ? Daniel and James F did not raise his hand.

Luke Chase Alex all did.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:37 pm

I think James also had his clique, he is buddy with Derick on sm that will explain which side he is on.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 48 1f49b  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:05 pm

Even before the show aired, our wonderful sleuther already said she found Jordon, Robby and Chase have a lot in common, so I am not surprised they are friends, a clique. I don't think you can click with everyone you meet, so I am totally fine that James has his own friends and is not fond of the garden.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:45 pm

That's my boy Robby. Love him and his stupid crazy antics. Jade can kindly STFU and go back to whoring out her and Tanner's relationship on their SM and third reality show. You do you Robby. #JannerIsNotTogetherForTheRightReasons Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 48 1f601 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 48 1f601 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 48 1f601 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 48 1f601 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 48 1f601 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 48 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22