SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:35 pm

He is a human chia.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:20 pm

sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny

Why limit 'Happy' to just an hour? Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 1f4f7: @lyndseymis by @roberthunter89
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:27 pm

traveler90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I believe this. He's a good guy imo, and not at all one of Jo's BBs. I would love for him to be the lead over Luke. He would be wayyyyy more interesting and fun to me.
^^ Me, too! I'm trying to like Luke but I can't understand the hype. Sorry to all fans. I'm all in for #RobbysAdventures Hugesmile and if not Robby then I'd rather have Chase than Luke.

I agree Robby would be perfect for the lead. He working it pretty hard on sm tweeting at Mike Fliess, Elan and all. He would be a good puppet. I also don't get the Luke appeal tho.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 1f49b  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes 4h4 hours ago Florida, USA
Robby H Hayes Retweeted Mike Fleiss
Love hearing this @fleissmeister What's the episode that will play this Monday, July 4th? Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 1f1fa-1f1f8

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes 2h2 hours ago Florida, USA
Robby H Hayes Retweeted Mike Fleiss
My boys? #Bette12

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 8h8 hours ago
Multiple engagements!!!
#BachelorInParadise
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:57 pm

mysthelma wrote:
traveler90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I believe this. He's a good guy imo, and not at all one of Jo's BBs. I would love for him to be the lead over Luke. He would be wayyyyy more interesting and fun to me.
^^ Me, too! I'm trying to like Luke but I can't understand the hype. Sorry to all fans. I'm all in for #RobbysAdventures Hugesmile and if not Robby then I'd rather have Chase than Luke.

I agree Robby would be perfect for the lead. He working it pretty hard on sm tweeting at Mike Fliess, Elan and all. He would be a good puppet. I also don't get the Luke appeal tho.

I'd like that too, but I wondering from the preview if his edit may take a turn for the worse. We still have Alex who's going to call him a fake, lying person or something like that. In the preview it looks like Alex is going to try to warn JoJo about the guy(s) after she rejects him. Then there's that letter at the FRC and the "what you did to me wasn't right" and Robby's VO of "Maybe it would be better if I left." I hope he doesn't end up looking like the bad boy that JoJo has finally learned through her 'ette journey to avoid. Rolling Eyes

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:03 pm

He was far too happy travelling home post filming. So what ever happened, good or bad, he didn't seem to care, and I enjoyed his fun and games. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:10 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
traveler90 wrote:

I'd like that too, but I wondering from the preview if his edit may take a turn for the worse. We still have Alex who's going to call him a fake, lying person or something like that. In the preview it looks like Alex is going to try to warn JoJo about the guy(s) after she rejects him. Then there's that letter at the FRC and the "what you did to me wasn't right" and Robby's VO of "Maybe it would be better if I left." I hope he doesn't end up looking like the bad boy that JoJo has finally learned through her 'ette journey to avoid. Rolling Eyes

It's silly that this is even part of Robby's storyline and could be a negative against him for the Bachelor role considering that Caila admitted in her intro last season that she dumped her boyfriend because she saw Ben on TV and she was a top contender for the Bachelorette.

And Alex is a major POS. He needs to GTFO along with James. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 1f621
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:13 am

Currently sending a second cup down to help take care of what the first cup couldn't... Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 2615 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 1f4f7: @lyndseymis by @roberthunter89
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:26 pm

ElonM wrote:Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 CmENK60VYAAHOKO

Juno DeMeloVerified account ‏@junodemelo  21m21 minutes ago
I'm a little ashamed I watch #TheBachelorette, less so that I found this photo of Robby's old hair.

I never thought his current hairstyle could be an improvement. I was wrong.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:45 pm

^^ laugh out loud

Robby and his self promoting self asking people in Bach nation to help him with IG followers is so laugh out loud worthy too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:49 pm

I just listened to a video Facebook chat James Fuertes posted answering viewer questions after Monday June 27 episode that can be found https://twitter.com/jamesjfuertes worth time to watch. He said he was never coached what to say and it wasn't scripted. He also said Robby is one of the few left who is genuine!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:58 pm

Robby is a happy Cappy, don't underestimate him when he has a 
goal he achieves it. Can be serious.

Love him Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 47 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22