SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:40 pm

IrelandRose wrote:What is he wearing? cantstopl

Gaucho attire. giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Personally, I'm annoyed that Alex, the worst guy this season IMO who I really can't tolerate another second of, gets a one on one vs Chase or Luke or Robby getting a good, romantic second one no Pretty big waste of a date there, IMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:03 pm

relaxing wrote:Personally, I'm annoyed that Alex, the worse guy this season IMO who I really can't tolerate another second of, gets a one on one vs Chase or Luke or Robby getting a good, romantic second one no Pretty big wast of a date there, IMO.
He is the CLASSIC example of "short-man-syndrome". ITA - waste of a good 1:1
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:25 pm

I don't think JoJo really had a choice in giving Alex a 1-on-1. He's been that over confident guy all season long and according to RS he tells her he loves her and she lets him go, so I'm sure production did this for shock and drama value.

Given that Luke gets a 1-on-1 this episode and what we've seen of him with JoJo, I'm surprised he didn't make it to the F3, but considering it appears he's going to have a rocky date in episode 7, I'm guessing Chase just snuck in over Luke IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:29 pm

His storyline mirrors Michael Garofola's from Des' season. Take down the baddie on a 2-on-1, then get a 1-on-1 in epi7, and get sent home same week.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:07 pm

IA on Alex wasting a date. I'll just want to fast forward through it.

Have we seen him in this shirt? If not, maybe this is the evening portion of his 1 on 1.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 D8e1f09b-90f1-493c-9c6f-8d7ab1c82e02
source

ETA: Answering my own question. In the preview he's saying ILY in this shirt, so I guess so.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Thus might have already been answered and i apologize if it has but is there a show on the 27th???
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:03 pm

^^^ Yes. Here's Epi 6's Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:22 pm

On the 1 on 1 date via private jet to the vineyards....it probably was to Mendoza...Entre Cielos Hotel...since that area is known for it's vineyards.  Perhaps only that one date took place in Mendoza.  Flying there privately is much faster than commercial...and maybe the other guys stayed in BA.  Next day/late evening back to BA...go JoJo and her date....carry on with the rest of the dates in BA per schedule.  Just one possibility....  and JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't think JoJo really had a choice in giving Alex a 1-on-1. He's been that over confident guy all season long and according to RS he tells her he loves her and she lets him go, so I'm sure production did this for shock and drama value.

Given that Luke gets a 1-on-1 this episode and what we've seen of him with JoJo, I'm surprised he didn't make it to the F3, but considering it appears he's going to have a rocky date in episode 7, I'm guessing Chase just snuck in over Luke IMO.

Seriously? Jojo didn't have choice and his is production choosing who she dates in 1:1? Apparently, she's the worst puppet lead who can't make a decision who she gives that precious 1:1 date? Rolling Eyes

Jojo probably thinks because Alex is a Marine that people will love her giving time to such a seemingly stand up! She does not know how abrasive he is and how annoying he is to Bach nation! She's such a good judge of character between Alex and Jordan. duh

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Jo has some input on dates, but not lots.  Same as any other lead.  And IMO, she would hold back on putting her foot down in a dead set no more than she would lobby to get say her F1-4 on certain dates.  Fighting to have more time with them would be more important than ticking of TPTB over one of the MOT guys, IMO.

IMO, like other leads before her, she learned when to argue and stand her ground and when to go with the flow.  You don't rock the boat and cause a ruckus on having a 1:1 with a MOT, even though there are others you'd rather be with, with that many guys left.  You wait and play those cards towards the end when every little bit of time spent with the 1 or 2 that mean the most to you.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:42 pm

^ Absolutely agree ladybug. Again, it's a television show that JoJo is getting paid to do. While she has input, it's ultimately the decision of the boss (production) that will be made. It always blows my mind when viewers of this show think the lead calls the shots.

Chris Harrison himself said they did everything in their power to drag Andi away from Josh. Andi herself referenced that she wanted a 1-on-1 sooner with him and they made her wait until episode 5. I'm sure the leads know when to pick their battles, especially towards the end when it really matters. Giving Alex this 1-on-1 fits right into the storyline that production wants. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
ElonM
Newto
megaa
Bet2Win
Linds911
Beach Lover
nutty1
shaughnessyb
Brill
babs
bleuberry