SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:34 pm

I think she was really about Jordan followed by Luke.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:Aunties. Jordans date was in BA. Not sure how that fits in with everything else.
This is why I don't think he had an individual date in epi 6 but rather the continuation of the date with the other guys as it makes no sense for them to move to Mendoza for epi 7 then backtrack to Buenos Aires where they just left from.  We also have pics and video of Jordan, Robby and Luke at the Pasaje de la Defensa.  Those 3 guys are on the group date in epi 6 BA.

I am looking at the TV Guide description for epi 6 and 7. It states that in epi 6 they are in BA and in epi 7, it states that they move to the countryside.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:59 pm

sorry about the double post.

FWIW, went through the tv guide and think I can place the guys.

epi 6:

JoJo and the eight remaining bachelors visit Buenos Aires, where a second dreaded two-on-one date occurs.Chase and Derek Also: five guys enjoy a day with JoJo in the La Boca neighborhoodRobby, Jordan, Luke, James, Alex; and one lucky man goes on a sexy date at a performance art showWells. At the rose ceremony, JoJo stuns the men when she runs out.

Epi 7: shown on monday July 11

JoJo and the men visit the Argentinian countryside, where the first date gets off to a rocky start - Rock climbing around Mendoza Later, a private jet whisks JoJo and one lucky guy away to a vineyard. During dinner, the bachelor makes a shocking admission(- Robby - cue in Jojo in a blue dress crying her eyes out). A date with three suitors gets rained out, so JoJo spends the day with them ordering room service, pillow fighting and watching the Brazilian version of "The Bachelor." A one-on-one date allows one man to show off his horse-riding skills.

Just thoughts right now...........

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:sorry about the double post.

epi 6:

JoJo and the eight remaining bachelors visit Buenos Aires, where a second dreaded two-on-one date occurs.Chase and Derek Also: five guys enjoy a day with JoJo in the La Boca neighborhoodRobby, Jordan, Luke, James, Alex; and one lucky man goes on a sexy date at a performance art showWells. At the rose ceremony, JoJo stuns the men when she runs out.

Epi 7:  shown on monday July 11

JoJo and the men visit the Argentinian countryside, where the first date gets off to a rocky start - Rock climbing around Mendoza Later, a private jet whisks JoJo and one lucky guy away to a vineyard. During dinner, the bachelor makes a shocking admission(- Robby - cue in Jojo in a blue dress crying her eyes out). A date with three suitors gets rained out, so JoJo spends the day with them ordering room service, pillow fighting and watching the Brazilian version of "The Bachelor." A one-on-one date allows one man to show off his horse-riding skills.

IMO Robby is on the GD in ep 7. From the season preview we see him running down the hotel corridor in his boxers. That fits with 'room service, pillow fighting'

Horse riding is Alex, we have SC's of him in gaucho clothes.

Chase had 2on1 ep 6 so, IMO is on the GD.

So, either Luke or Jordan have the first date.

Forgot James T. RS has Alex getting eliminated in his 1on1. So I doubt she sends two guys home from 1on1 dates. IMO James is also on GD.

Last edited by IrelandRose on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot James :D)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:11 pm

IrelandRose wrote:

epi 6:

IMO Robby is on the GD in ep 7. From the season preview we see him running down the hotel corridor in his boxers. That fits with 'room service, pillow fighting'

Horse riding is Alex, we have SC's of him in gaucho clothes.

Chase had 2on1 ep 6 so, IMO is on the GD.

So, either Luke or Jordan have the first date.

Forgot James T. RS has Alex getting eliminated in his 1on1. So I doubt she sends two guys home from 1on1 dates. IMO James is also on GD.
regarding the bolded, the only problem is that they moved to the countryside for epi 7 and it's not in Buenos Aires. So how does that fit when he's seen running through the hallways in the hotel that they were staying in epi 6: Plaza Hotel, Buenos Aires http://www.plazahotelba.com/default-en.html Where as in epi 7, it's stated that they move to the countryside and that is Mendoza: @ Entre Cielos Hotel http://entrecielos.com/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:25 am

epi 6:

Auntie, so let see if I have this straight.  The rock climbing, the private jet to the vineyards and the horseback riding activities are all going to be 1-on-1 dates?  And, that left the 3 remaining men on the group date (see the article above).  That adds up to a total of 6 guys remaining at that point, which is the correct number.

So, do we now think that Luke gets the rock climbing date?  His first SD with JoJo was way back in Pennsylvania, so I would think that he was due another SD date with her, since he is considered a frontrunner right now.

date?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:38 am

From the preview, luke get another 1 on 1 together with jordan and Alex.

It is at some sort of ranch.  I did not see anything that lines with rock climbing mentioned in the description though perhaps that is one of the activities.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:12 am

nd4reality wrote:From the preview, luke get another 1 on 1 together with jordan and Alex.

It is at some sort of ranch.  I did not see anything that lines with rock climbing mentioned in the description though perhaps that is one of the activities.

Okay, thanks.  I guess that production was definitely behind that dramatic RC last night then, where both Alex and James lived to see another day, so to speak.  Evidently the producers needed 6 guys to still be there for episode 7.....and maybe JoJo was about to send Alex home instead of James.  They already had Alex written into the next episode for a 1-on-1 date and needed him to stay....for the drama of course.

Otherwise, if there were only 5 guys left at that point, would we have gotten a 3rd 2-on-1 date this season, one without an elimination or a rose being handed out at the end?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:22 am

Rock climbing date is possible as Mendoza is near the Andes mountain range and rock climbing is part of its tourism. Link
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:31 am

Looks like no episode next week.
Week 9 and MTA back to back though. At least we don't have an extra week to wait for Finale there  thumbsup

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen11
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/bachelorette/listings/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:05 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Rock climbing date is possible as Mendoza is near the Andes mountain range and rock climbing is part of its tourism. Link

One of the things that I love the most about JoJo is her enthusiasm and willingness to try all kinds of different things, and even while she is taking on one of those new adventures, it appears that she is really enjoying the time she spent with all of the guys.  So, even if the majority of the guys there did not find a love connection of their own with her, I truly believe that JoJo helped to make that experience a fun one for them, at the very least.  I love JoJo's outgoing and bubbly personality.

All JMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Rock climbing date is possible as Mendoza is near the Andes mountain range and rock climbing is part of its tourism. Link

One of the things that I love the most about JoJo is her enthusiasm and willingness to try all kinds of different things, and even while she is taking on one of those new adventures, it appears that she is really enjoying the time she spent with all of the guys.  So, even if the majority of the guys there did not find a love connection of their own with her, I truly believe that JoJo helped to make that experience a fun one for them, at the very least.  I love JoJo's outgoing and bubbly personality.

All JMO.
Me too! And I think she genuinely feels bad hurting their feelings and does her best in every situation. I don't think she's acting more than any other lead and find her to be open and genuine, even if I question her picker functionality sometimes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
ElonM
Newto
megaa
Bet2Win
Linds911
Beach Lover
nutty1
shaughnessyb
Brill
babs
bleuberry