SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:20 am

Only Jordan gets 2 1 on 1's? What's up with THAT?! Has that ever happened before?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Only Jordan gets 2 1 on 1's? What's up with THAT?! Has that ever happened before?
Weird. I wonder if that was one of the concessions tptb made for their lead and it's something she really wanted.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:22 am

Wasn't Emily the only person to get 2 1on1s in Brads season ?

ETA Shawntel also got a second 1on1 that season. No one else did.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:30 am

Eh I have to force myself to watch this.

I love JoJo but I don't like any of the guys besides Chase and he's like a ghost on this anymore. I'd rather not have to watch the Jordan saga. JMO  no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:32 am

Diana wrote:Eh I have to force myself this.

I love JoJo but I don't like any of the guys besides Chase and he's like a ghost on this anymore. I'd rather not have to watch the Jordan saga. JMO  no no
Honestly, same. I only care for/about JoJo. She's the sole and main reason im invested. Haha.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:38 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Only Jordan gets 2 1 on 1's? What's up with THAT?! Has that ever happened before?

We don't know who gets the private plane date. Probably Luke, so 2 guys will get 2 1 on 1's,

ND- I think 2 dates are in Mendoza.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:10 am

Diana wrote:Eh I have to force myself to watch this.

I have this exact feeling. I started watching this silly show a few years ago as bonding time with my mother and sister. All three of us are over it and they don't even know any of the background crap. There is so much head shaking when we watch; usually we can laugh or drool over contestants but we can't even do that this time. The only interesting conversations we've had this season revolve around who Caila would have liked. We've actually started a puzzle and seem to be more focused on that than the episodes themselves. It's almost finished so after tonight I might be out shopping for a new one.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:46 am

Kinda right there with you (except I like Luke a lot too) but I'm hanging onto increasing amounts of Chase (and Luke) for the next 4 eps, then MTA. I think it's Chase's HTD and FD I'm most looking forward to and what's keeping me into the season. The finale I might have to force myself through.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:22 pm

relaxing wrote:

Kinda right there with you (except I like Luke a lot too) but I'm hanging onto increasing amounts of Chase (and Luke) for the next 4 eps, then MTA. I think it's Chase's HTD and FD I'm most looking forward to and what's keeping me into the season.  The finale I might have to force myself through.

Also looking forward to some Chase time. The new preview on the bachelorette Twitter looks intense. Everyone is falling in love or in love except Chase. Boy better bring his A game today The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:23 pm

grace8136 wrote:

We don't know who gets the private plane date. Probably Luke, so 2 guys will get 2 1 on 1's,

ND- I think 2 dates are in Mendoza.

Probably since Chase is on the 2-1 date and Derick gets eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:26 pm

But what about Robby?! He's final 2 right? Shouldn't he get two one on ones?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:32 pm

casjacknick wrote:But what about Robby?! He's final 2 right? Shouldn't he get two one on ones?

You would think, but IMO it looks like Robby might just be a MOT guy who got taken along further than all the other MOT guys. Poor Robby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
ElonM
Newto
megaa
Bet2Win
Linds911
Beach Lover
nutty1
shaughnessyb
Brill
babs
bleuberry