SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:56 pm

and he has a dog too??? omg how perfect is this guy? He looks like a puppy? Did he just get him?

:Bendog

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:and he has a dog too??? omg how perfect is this guy? He looks like a puppy? Did he just get him?

:Bendog

I have a feeling it could be his Mom's dog, or whomever owns the property where the horse barn is.  The dog knew to run right to the barn as it if were familiar.  Would love to know more about the horses and if he grew up riding them.  He like likes things that keep him in motion, horses, ATV, Skateboard, trucks, motorcycle  . . . this guy is on consistently the move!  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 1710264613
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:15 pm

The bulldog is his moms...his name is Hammer but I think a Rally is his

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:01 pm

I hope Luke finds a nice girl or is not interested so I can see Chase on my screen for several weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:13 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I hope Luke finds a nice girl or is not interested so I can see Chase on my screen for several weeks.

Man, wouldn't that be AMAZING? Not gonna happen I feel unless some label picks Luke up and he can focus on his first love, his career.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:50 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I hope Luke finds a nice girl or is not interested so I can see Chase on my screen for several weeks.

Praying  (doubt it will happen, but I'm keeping a teeny tiny bit of hope in the back of my mind just in case)

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 Image139
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 Image137
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 Image140
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 Image138
Source cbmcnary snapchat

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:00 pm

from: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/chase-mcnary----12-things-know-about-the-bachelorette-bachelor-20138.php

Chase McNary -- 12 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 07/08/2016

Chase McNary recently defeated Derek Peth on a two-on-one date with The Bachelorette star JoJo Fletcher, and ever since then, their relationship has been full steam ahead.

Chase, a 27-year-old medical sales rep from Denver, CO, first stood out on The Bachelorette's currently-airing twelfth season by planning an adorable, impromptu mini-date for JoJo in which he made it snow outside of the Los Angeles Bachelor mansion.

For their one-on-one date of the season, Chase and JoJo enjoyed a steamy couple's yoga date, followed by a romantic private concert in which Charles Kelley serenaded them.
RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: The Bachelorette 12
More The Bachelorette 12 News

JoJo then pitted Chase against Derek on a two-on-one tango date because she was missing something from both of them. She needed to hear from Chase how much he cared about her and wanted to be with her, because at the time, JoJo thought she liked him more than he liked her. Chase opened up and became vulnerable, and with his sweet words, won the rose and a special place in the Bachelorette's heart.

Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Chase McNary:

- Wise words of advice from Chase himself: "Find your passion and build your world around it."

- Chase works as a sales representative for Mountain States Medical in Denver.

- For his profession, Chase represents Zimmer Biomet Spine and is responsible for growing Southern Colorado in sales of spinal implants.

- The suitor believes his three best attributes are honest, ambitious and sense of humor.

- He graduated with a degree in communications from Colorado State University.

- Chase played rugby and hockey at CSU, where he was also a member of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity.

- The suitor enjoys golf, guns, fitness, trucks and mountain bikes.

- Chase considers himself "a momma's boy" and an "eternal optimist."

- The 6'3" bachelor has one bulldog and an adorable nephew.

- He has a fascination with lions and even has one tattooed on his left ribcage.

- Among the qualities he finds sexy in a woman: Confidence, healthy appetite, humility, a healthy glow, and an innocent-looking lady who can crack the occasional dirty joke.

- Chase's favorite movies of all time are Gladiator, Ace Ventura and The Chronicles of Narnia.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/chase-mcnary----12-things-know-about-the-bachelorette-bachelor-20138.php#JPYPUoJ61xbG4xAo.99

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:01 pm

See I want to see sweet Chase meet up with sweet Caila. I know most could see her with Wells, but something about Chase's sweet, gentle manner to me seems like it might be a good fit with the bubbly and sweet Caila. She could be his city girl, just like Trista was for Ryan. :inlove JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:09 pm

......and he played hockey and likes golf! The list just keeps getting longer!

beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 Image141
Source IG Chase_brody_mcnary

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Lol Chase is soo sweet and silly. He just snap from his car that he should have captioned the above IG post the singing the lyrics " I softly kiss your neck, and slowly whisper"  Speakers by Sam Hunt

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+45
Dessler
harts05
northernviewer
Di_ATL
ElonM