SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:46 am

He is a gem...

@cailaquinn Chase love... #TheBachelorette

@michcoll "So now love equals Get The F*ck Out?" - Where has this Chase been all season omg #TheBachelorette

@clmgiuduci "It's like pull my pants down and kick me in the nuts." See? I knew I liked Chase for a reason. #TheBachelorette

@seanlowe09 wait, Chase's response is great. Where has this guy been all season? #TheBachelorette

@TracyMcmillan Chase is relaxed, doesn't feel like he's "acting", it feels like he's just... being. That's the guy you want to commit to. @BacheloretteABC

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 19 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:50 am

Chase_brody_mcnary snapchat

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 19 Image159
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 19 Image159

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 19 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:48 am

I died when he told JoJo to call him if it didn't work out with Jordan and Robby (his FRIENDS no less laugh out loud) laugh out loud ! Chase is just too cute. My lover boy! The only guy that was my type this whole season!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:18 am

To be honest when I heard the rumours about what went down in the FS I thought my extreme adoration for all things Chase was going to take a reality check...but heck no! Chase was so real and showed ridiculous amounts of emotional intelligence in that room... When he said he was embarrassed it broke my heart, if ever I could reach through a screen and shake someone (maybe squeeze his bum on the sly) I would!

His family has got to be so proud that he can even have these types of conversations...so many men on this show use all the same boring cliches and have zero original thinking... So I find Chase beyond refreshing (just like I did his Mom and sister)... He really did show he has the biggest balls! Be proud Chase, you are one in a gabillion! I hope watching back he knows he is destined for a greater love that will love him more than anything or anyone else without hesitation!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 am

Too bad they did not show more of the real Chase before last night.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:45 am

Chase lashing out was not surprising to me as it fit with what i saw in him all season. I see him as sullen and a little pouty. I totally get that the timing of her letting him go sucked, but he could have been a little more classy about it. Him coming back to apologize was redeeming in my eyes but Im not a fan of people lashing out when hurt....its not a mature way to handle things.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:52 am

IMO he didn't lash out AT ALL...I mean, going from being on such a high to getting a punch in the gut, if you are a real person, you are going to react. I just think he told her the TRUTH (which JoJo needed to hear).IMO she is very needy and immature. I like him 10times more after last night. He is the most genuine, honest, and real guy on this season..hands down!! All this, of course, JMO

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:56 am

I can't be too hard on any of these folks for not being classy when they're dumped on TV. I'm sure most of us have reacted badly with a breakup but for these folks there's the extra humiliation of millions watching. I would've been a downright bitch if I had been in his position. I liked his response just fine and I think he's the only one who was being real last night.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:02 am

Plus, think of all the production people in his ear constantly telling him he was #1. He's got this in the bag. Until the bag drops.
Then he leaves. 
Only to have production continue their schtick. I mean it's not like he knew where or when the RC was, yet he managed to show up. 
Even if you try to act with some class, production is relentless until they get what they want. I will never forget them driving Jeremy around in the limo for hours until they got what they wanted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:30 am

I saw Chase being a very sore looser all season as well. The way he talked about his team mates told me what a good sport he is. Not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:35 am

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 19 90yb90

Love this!

I know TPTB want Luke for the Bachelor but I can't help but think Chase's exit has lifted his chances way more than squeaky clean Luke's edit. I mean what's there to talk about when Luke does the media circuit? Chase's departure will spark way more interesting interview questions and funny ones too. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:37 am

nd4reality wrote:I saw Chase being a very sore looser all season as well. The way he talked about his team mates told me what a good sport he is. Not.

I don't think he was a sore loser. I think he was one of the few who genuinely was there for JoJo. Losing that team date meant spending less time with JoJo. I would be pissed too.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+45
Dessler
harts05
northernviewer
Di_ATL
ElonM