SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:47 pm

I wasn't an Amanda fan but this couple interests me. I think it makes sense even for real life. He's stronger personality and I think a softer personality like Amanda would complement him well. Plus he said he wanted someone sweet and well it doesn't get any sweeter than Amanda.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Yeah I can ship this couple. I would actually love for both of them to get a happily ever after ending so why not with each other?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:54 pm

I can ship it! I hope they don't get engaged or anything but if they could make it work then more power to them.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can ship it! I hope they don't get engaged or anything but if they could make it work then more power to them.

giggling

We're already planning the place settings and the Flower girl dresses.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:04 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if Nick and Josh got along great and both exited the show with a great starting relationship? Andi would be furious.

I would love that, not because it will pi$$ Andi off but I still think everyone deserves a happy ending, famewh@re or not.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:06 pm

sdmom wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if Nick and Josh got along great and both exited the show with a great starting relationship? Andi would be furious.

I would love that, not because it will pi$$ Andi off but I still think everyone deserves a happy ending, famewh@re or not.

IDK, Nick will probs be mad when Josh steals Amanda from him...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:10 pm

I wonder if they are going to bring Amanda's kids out to meet Josh. If they are the couple of the season and a proposal is to be expected, I can't see it taking place without Josh at least meeting the kids. Also, I wonder if he would even go through with another television engagement again after his last disaster of an engagement? Hmm. scratch
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:10 pm

I'm rooting for these two, but I hope they don't get engaged at the end of filming. The TPTB need to not force this one. When kids are involved, it's seriously wrong.

Btw, Andi I wonder how long Andi will continue to follow Amanda on Twitter? She was even fangirling at one point.
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  Feb 1
Dear @amandastantonnn you birthed two kids and have a killer body ... On behalf of women everywhere we love/hate you

Last edited by Beach Lover on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:10 pm

I leave and go away and come back to this interesting news? I am not believing RS until I see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Duke702 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Amanda doesn't seem to be his type, IMO. He always says he wants a woman who's confident. Amanda seems sweet but doesn't exactly project a confident spunky woman to me. But, what do I know, really? no idea

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Josh came in late/mid-way in the filming so I hope he and Amanda simply date after the show to see where things go, that is if they are a couple on the show.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:20 pm

sdmom wrote:
Duke702 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Amanda doesn't seem to be his type, IMO. He always says he wants a woman who's confident. Amanda seems sweet but doesn't exactly project a confident spunky woman to me. But, what do I know, really? no idea

My thought is that TPTB pushed Nick to pick Amanda for his first date knowing that Josh would swoop in and "steal" her. Perhaps he would've picked her anyway for the first date since she's the most attractive of the original bunch but I don't think she's really his type in personality. I really think Nick could land Jen now. The rest of these guys are blah or no names.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach