SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:44 pm

heather_m_s wrote:I'm super amused at people shipping these contestants so hard already having never seen them interact. rofl
Ikr? We are crazy here.

I ship two people that are polar opposite on this earth. He is a prince and she is a barefoot songstress and I think they would be perfect. Will it happen ?  no. Can my imagination see it? Sure.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:56 pm

What about Lace and Nick from the beginning, she doesn't look active on her SM since she left.   He may be intrigued by her as a 2nd chance type person plus she was the first person to be invited to BIP which was publicized. They would make an attractive couple, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:11 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I hope it wasn't Caila at the pool and she is with that cutie from Nashville.  

who? evan??!! Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 623245435

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:11 pm

Deleted

Last edited by babs on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:13 pm

seton wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I hope it wasn't Caila at the pool and she is with that cutie from Nashville.  

who? evan??!! Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 623245435

No, the guy that still has not been eliminated yet on Bachelorette  
Spoiler:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:16 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
seton wrote:

No, the guy that still has not been eliminated yet on Bachelorette  
Spoiler:

thanks for the reminder.  I thought he went home last episode

OMG! I thought you were talking to me about the person I posted about so I deleted my post. I think I'm on Bachelorette overload.

Anyway..............I think I saw Vinny post a message on one of Jen's IG pics and told her to read her DM, right after he got sent home.

Last edited by babs on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:17 pm

I cannot get a read for type of either Caila or Jarrod either.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Maybe if Jon Hamilton is there he is with Lace. They could have been together since the beginning. I don't know enough about either to know if they mesh well. Just a guess.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by LingLing Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:29 pm

I just saw Daniel walking down the street today in Vancouver. It was definitely him so he is out.

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:33 pm

LingLing wrote:I just saw Daniel walking down the street today in Vancouver.  It was definitely him so he is out.

Did you whip out your phone and get a pic with him? Did he look like a character from Twilight still or maybe he has a tan from Paradise?

Back to top Go down

Post by LingLing Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:35 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
LingLing wrote:I just saw Daniel walking down the street today in Vancouver.  It was definitely him so he is out.

Did you whip out your phone and get a pic with him? Did he look like a character from Twilight still or maybe he has a tan from Paradise?

no I don't have a cell phone. He looked over at my dog. He is not as tall or big in person but his head is LOL. He had the dumb expression on his face.

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:39 pm

starwelcome  LingLing!   Great first post and sleuthing!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach