SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LingLing Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
LingLing wrote:I just saw Daniel walking down the street today in Vancouver.  It was definitely him so he is out.

starwelcome  LingLing!   Great first post and sleuthing!

aww kind thanks for the warm welcome. I normally just lurk and read but I thought you all might want to know. I didn't even know Daniel lived in Vancouver. I was tempted to say hey Daniel but thought he might actually strike up a conversation and then I might regret it ;) I am pretty sure he realized he was recognized though.

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:46 pm

LingLing wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:
LingLing wrote:I just saw Daniel walking down the street today in Vancouver.  It was definitely him so he is out.

Did you whip out your phone and get a pic with him? Did he look like a character from Twilight still or maybe he has a tan from Paradise?

no I don't have a cell phone.  He looked over at my dog.  He is not as tall or big in person but his head is LOL.  He had the dumb expression on his face.

I see you are not new here but you came out from lurking to post your Daniel sighting. Thanks for that and welcome.

:Thanktwo starwelcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Seabear wrote:Here is my take on Amanda.... I read alot about her last year and I did not think like she seemed right choice for Ben....but I think Josh would really be a great fit for her.  I think she really loved her Ex and was hoping for a HEA with him....but for reasons discussed last season it did not work out.  I think Amanda is a good mom and sweet gal IRL.  Josh with his strong but loyal personality would seem to suit her.  With two little kids....I bet she would love to find a nice stable love and a HEA.  

I think the engagement process is part of Bach/Ette/BIP and if works great....if not the ring goes back to the bone pile at NL.  Really not much different than dating...but with a promise of a future.  I am super hopeful that Jam could end up being the real deal because I think both Amanda and Josh are ready to be married if they find the right one.  I would assume the Murrays would love Amanda because she is sweet, kind and the opposite of Andi in every way.

JMO
clapping! thumbsup handwave YES!! cheerleader

jmo, On these quick dating shows, the 'engagement' ring is more a symbol & a promise ring for the future & to see if they can make it in the RW and stay deeply  in love.  Of course, Neil Lane & Fleiss wouldn't want a little ole promise ring instead of gigantic diamond ring.  IMO, the Murrays will adore Amanda and her 2 baby girls, who wouldn't??? :swinginglove

I'm really getting excited & happy about Jam, I hope when they laid eyes on each other, it felt like a lighting bolt hit them both hard! whipped

Nothing would please me more than Josh and Nick leaving Mexico in relationships that continue on in the real world.
#Karma #PayBackIsABitch

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Calia is all over IG liking pics so she's back for sure.

Sorry if this was already pointed out.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:42 pm

I bet Caila/Jared were a couple and decided to call it quits before the "really serious couple/engagement" stuff goes down. I bet only the really serious couples are left standing. Which leads me to... What's the stat on Nick and Jen????  BEST PARADISE EVER if the final couples standing are freaking #25 and Jen/#26 and Amanda!!!!  Zomg, the subtweets from MeAndI will be epic!!! What goes around comes around, biotch!!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

But also- Where is Evan? I'm getting concerned people. We are DEEP, and he's still MIA. affraid
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Aw Caila. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1f625 Single is better than with Jared though.  

If Evan is still there then he must be with Carly or Izzy. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1f602

Last edited by bluwavz on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Yea looks like most are home. Emily and Haley back to snapping. No Wells, Ashley I, Carly, Jen, Nick, or Amanda yet though....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:10 pm

So that would leave IMO...Josh/Amanda, Nick/Jen, Wells/Ashley, Jon/Lace, Carly/Evan.  
These are my picks.  Some great, some good, some... Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1f62c  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1f631
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:15 pm

Seabear wrote:So that would leave IMO...Josh/Amanda, Nick/Jen, Wells/Ashley, Jon/Lace, Carly/Evan.  
These are my picks.  Some great, some good, some... Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1f62c  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1f631

Those were my guesses as well. thumbsup
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:21 pm

:yes:
Seabear wrote:So that would leave IMO...Josh/Amanda, Nick/Jen, Wells/Ashley, Jon/Lace, Carly/Evan.  

Yeah, these are my guesses as well. But with regards to the bolded.... speechless that's embarrassing, Carly. SMH.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Ikr ? WTh

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:26 pm

And it would be downright humiliating if Evan dumped her. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach