SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Just saw this cryptic tweet from RS but the pic is deleted so I then went into panic mode that it was about Amanda!  Yikes, I'm already in deep with this JAM thing!  
Did anyone here see the IG pic before it was deleted?  Someone said in the comments they thought it was of Caila.

RealitySteve Retweeted
She's home. Filming isn't finished yet. https://twitter.com/samanthasmmart/status/747134523838631937 …

It was Caila.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Josh and Amanda are not the typical BIP couple.  I think both will have some family present. Definitely Amanda's kids.  The reason Momma Murray is there is because TPTB flew her there.  MF will definitely give Jam a memorable engagement...and I bet it comes with a bigger more beautiful ring than Andi had.  Don't forget Andi promoted UnReal....just saying. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Was lurking Amanda's IG and saw this comment from yesterday. Not sure how true that is though if MM is there.

karican I think I just saw her at the airport - maybe she's on her way home

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGR4PwqFXdV/
Which picture? Did you ask? Lol

It is a comment on one of Amanda's pics from 3 weeks ago.
I had a look and the user who commented, posted snaps from a vacation in Mexico, so possible she did she Amanda at the airport.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:25 pm

^ What ever the case, I doubt the ring will be bigger than 4 carats. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:25 pm

It's so funny to me the way you think of MM and the way she acts!
I am from Mexico so I live in a latino lifestyle 24/7 and from my experience Momma Murray is seriously not over bearing at all by my standards. I mean, there are at least 10 moms that I can think about right now more overbearing than her IMO.

Here (in Mexico):
We don't move out of home (at least 90% don't do it) until you get engaged or married. You don't move out of your state and if you do, you move with mom, dad, grandpa, and grandma included.

When you get a boyfriend/girlfriend you introduce them to your whole family not only parents but to your aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, etc.

Your bf/gf have to have your families approval if not it's hell.

Your parents hang out with your bf/gf almost all day on weekends. My cousins wife (then girlfriend) will hang out with his family all day on Sunday and he will hang out all day with her family on Saturdays.

You have to spend Christmas and New Years Eve with your family. There is not: "Oh I'm going to my gf/bf place for Christmas". Nope.
You can invite them for a little while to hang out with the family but only for a little because they have to spend time with their family as well.

You talk to your parents at least once a day if you are not living with them.

We have family get togethers almost every week. Most of the time there are more than 15 people.

When your mom and dad gets old they live with you. No questions asked. And they will slap you so hard if you are thinking of sending them to a retirement home.
You just don't do it. Ever.

When someone in your family is having health issues and they don't live with you, you have 2 options: Go and live with them or They go and live with you.

Your parents have to know your friends and see if they are a good influence in your life. Almost all of the parents have at least 2 cellphone numbers of your friends. When you are not answering your phone they call your friends.

If your relationship is in the early stages you hang with them in the week days because weekends are for family and for long term relationships only.

You don't live far away from your parents home when you get married.

Your mom/dad will take care of your kids when you are working, and if you don't have a good relationship with them then you send them to a daycare but ONLY if your parents are no longer in this world (and even in that case you have your aunts or cousins who can take care of them) or if you have bad relationship with them.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to give you a little insight to a latino lifestyle. Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:32 pm

thirteen wrote:It's so funny to me the way you think of MM and the way she acts!
I am from Mexico so I live in a latino lifestyle 24/7 and from my experience Momma Murray is seriously not over bearing at all by my standards. I mean, there are at least 10 moms that I can think about right now more overbearing than her IMO.

Here (in Mexico):
We don't move out of home (at least 90% don't do it) until you get engaged or married. You don't move out of your state and if you do, you move with mom, dad, grandpa, and grandma included.

When you get a boyfriend/girlfriend you introduce them to your whole family not only parents but to your aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, etc.

Your bf/gf have to have your families approval if not it's hell.

Your parents hang out with your bf/gf almost all day on weekends. My cousins wife (then girlfriend) will hang out with his family all day on Sunday and he will hang out all day with her family on Saturdays.

You have to spend Christmas and New Years Eve with your family. There is not: "Oh I'm going to my gf/bf place for Christmas". Nope.
You can invite them for a little while to hang out with the family but only for a little because they have to spend time with their family as well.

You talk to your parents at least once a day if you are not living with them.

We have family get togethers almost every week. Most of the time there are more than 15 people.

When your mom and dad gets old they live with you. No questions asked. And they will slap you so hard if you are thinking of sending them to a retirement home.
You just don't do it. Ever.

When someone in your family is having health issues and they don't live with you, you have 2 options: Go and live with them or They go and live with you.

Your parents have to know your friends and see if they are a good influence in your life. Almost all of the parents have at least 2 cellphone numbers of your friends. When you are not answering your phone they call your friends.

If your relationship is in the early stages you hang with them in the week days because weekends are for family and for long term relationships only.

You don't live far away from your parents home when you get married.

Your mom/dad will take care of your kids when you are working, and if you don't have a good relationship with them then you send them to a daycare but ONLY if your parents are no longer in this world (and even in that case you have your aunts or cousins who can take care of them) or if you have bad relationship with them.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to give you a little insight to a latino lifestyle. Smiley
Same for my family. But most of these people are American though. Any how, I doubt Amanda will mind Momma Murray, unlike Andi. Amanda is also very close to her mom and IS a mom herself. I'm sure she understands. Before Amanda deleted all the pics with her ex husband's on her IG account, she had A LOT of photos with her MIL and appeared very close to her.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Very interesting and glad you shared. Things are done differently culturally and not one is right and not one is wrong. That's what makes the world.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ What ever the case, I doubt the ring will be bigger than 4 carats. 

IMO.

In my RL world, 2 carats is a big rock, LOL! Maybe each of Amanda's daughters will get a little diamond pendant necklace that comes in a little Neil Lane box. They get to keep them even if Mommy and Josh breakup.

beatingheart rose bud :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Very interesting and glad you shared. Things are done differently culturally and not one is right and not one is wrong. That's what makes the world.

Thank you. Exactly! I love that even if the USA and Mexico are close geographically we have many differences that makes every country unique and great in their on way. Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:I cannot see the Facebook photograph. help?

also Drew And Amy did not appear on BIP, they had already connected prior to that years filming.

IIRC Amy was scheduled to be on one season but Drew was either there as well or came down and talked her out of BIP and staked his claim. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:45 pm

If you look at the retweets/responses etc. to RS's tweet, you will see that someone says that the deleted tweet regarding "she's home" was a photo of Caila.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:17 pm

The only thing I know for sure about this show and the Bachelor/lette franchise is this quote: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 3806527698

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”

― John Lydgate

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach