SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Didn't someone mention before that MM had a cast on her leg? Or did I dream that?

Are we sure this is a recent pic? You can tag a photo from any location!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Joshswife wrote:I guess it would be hard to say no to proposing if the producers are waving a 5ct diamond in your face... Do they get bonuses too if they propose?
More like 2 ct. The BIP rings aren't as big as the regular Bachelor/ette rings. And they don't get much of an option either. Not that that matters though. It's still a designer ring at the end of the day. And best of all...FREE!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:02 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Didn't someone mention before that MM had a cast on her leg? Or did I dream that?

It was a walking cast on her foot. She had broken it 3 weeks before she went to the doctor, she didn't know it was broken, guess she only needed a few days in the cast to protect it. Looks like it's good to go from her picture.

Lauren Goodhart Murray
June 16 at 5:19pm · Tampa, FL ·
Having a high tolerance for pain isn't always a good thing. Apparently my foot has been broken for 3 weeks
Lauren Goodhart Murray's photo.

Source (photo of her foot)  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208871951732497&set=a.1164967640784.2026117.1125676914&type=3&theater

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:03 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Joshswife wrote:I guess it would be hard to say no to proposing if the producers are waving a 5ct diamond in your face... Do they get bonuses too if they propose?
More like 2 ct. The BIP rings aren't as big as the regular Bachelor/ette rings. And they don't get much of an option either. Not that that matters though. It's still a designer ring at the end of the day. And best of all...FREE!

But this is Josh I think he could demand a bigger ring then Tanner or Marcus I doubt he would propose with a smaller ring then he gave Andi

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:04 pm

I think they need to dig up the exact ring he gave andi from the discard pile for Amanduhhh. Let's go big or go home on this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:05 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Didn't someone mention before that MM had a cast on her leg? Or did I dream that?

It was a walking cast on her foot. She had broken it 3 weeks before she went to the doctor, she didn't know it was broken, guess she only needed another week in the cast to protect it. Looks like it's good to go from her picture.

Lauren Goodhart Murray
June 16 at 5:19pm · Tampa, FL ·
Having a high tolerance for pain isn't always a good thing. Apparently my foot has been broken for 3 weeks
Lauren Goodhart Murray's photo.

Source (photo of her foot)  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208871951732497&set=a.1164967640784.2026117.1125676914&type=3&theater

Ah ok, so most likely legit.

She hasn't just gone down to see Josh after filming IMO.
My guess is she will be featured on the show in some way.

Alanna wrote:I think they need to dig up the exact ring he gave andi from the discard pile for Amanduhhh. Let's go big or go home on this.

That would be amazing laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by IrelandRose on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:08 pm

RS tweeted that filming is not done yet, when asked about Caila being home already:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  2 hours ago
She's home. Filming isn't finished yet.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Was lurking Amanda's IG and saw this comment from yesterday. Not sure how true that is though if MM is there.

karican I think I just saw her at the airport - maybe she's on her way home

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGR4PwqFXdV/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:12 pm

Alanna wrote:I think they need to dig up the exact ring he gave andi from the discard pile for Amanduhhh. Let's go big or go home on this.
But MeAndi took the ring out of the pile of stuff she burned,  she probably keeps in like a shrine so she keeps her hatred, revenge & jealousy current, instead of moving on. JMO giggling j/k, she had to give it back, which hurt her more than the breakup, imo.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Joshswife wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

But this is Josh I think he could demand a bigger ring then Tanner or Marcus I doubt he would propose with a smaller ring then he gave Andi
The ring he gave Andi was 3 carats. 1 carat smaller isn't a big deal IMO. I think Jade's ring is the smallest and Lauren's the biggest. ALL the rings have been 2-4 carats in every bachelor related show. At least with Neil Lane, who they've been using for like 7 years now.

And I don't think Josh would have much of a choice with demanding a ring. He'll probably get what he gets. 2 carats is not too shabby. 

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:20 pm

Linds911 wrote:Was lurking Amanda's IG and saw this comment from yesterday. Not sure how true that is though if MM is there.

karican I think I just saw her at the airport - maybe she's on her way home

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGR4PwqFXdV/
Which picture? Did you ask? Lol

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Just saw this cryptic tweet from RS but the pic is deleted so I then went into panic mode that it was about Amanda! Yikes, I'm already in deep with this JAM thing!
Did anyone here see the IG pic before it was deleted? Someone said in the comments they thought it was of Caila.

RealitySteve Retweeted
She's home. Filming isn't finished yet. https://twitter.com/samanthasmmart/status/747134523838631937 …

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach