SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:40 am

albean99 wrote:IA that it appears to be two different blue suits at the FRC. I can't help but think that they want us to believe that Jordan is the one she's sending home and not Robby. I'm not getting the vibe that Jojo is going to pull a full Mesnick or anything else other than the usual. Way back in Jillian's season she was filmed wearing her FRC dress in a different location and day so Jojo walking on the beach doesn't even have to be from that day imo.

This morning I think I came to the conclusion that like what many of you think: she picks jordan and the big cries are just another emotional bachelorette saying goodbye to her F2. IMO

yea yea... no noone. why? i think the desperate raya thing from jordan on twitter. He is not the kind of guy to accept being accused to cheat without response, he is too immature and arrogant for that. So he was forced to stay quiet. heck his likes about the difficulty to not explain (something like that). it is one thing to be accused on SM, but totally different on tabloids and ET is huge. And he was quite desperate to explain when I think the prods gave him the go or he decide by himself enough was enough or when he finally understoo that it would take a major bump on his career, who knows the reasons. he did it instead of remain under the radar like he did for the last months/weeks IMO

So i think she picks jordan. IMO

Robby is using the wave, maybe hoping for her to come back, maybe not. But being on munble dating site is another clue. It is not exclusive and the purpose of the app is very clear: dating. IMO

However, I do not think they are together anymore as a couple. He is back to clubbing (we saw the scapchat yesterday) and my gut feeling is that he WAS on raya to hook up and not this BS poor explanation of deleting the subscription or the app. The only proof we have is an email saying his subscriptions ends 6/13... nothing about not being a member anymore. IMO

I think she went to Fleiss to negociate. IMO

I wanted so bad a noone but I have just to admit she is not a smart cookie. IMO

So I think I agree with you on the bold @albean99 even if my heart has this tiny (very tiny now) little hope of this noone ending.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:13 pm

^^^^Yes, she picked BBJ. Never thought otherwise. Still think they are having SH visits that can't be ignored. Not sure what she will be "negotiating" with Mike Fleiss. Who knows if they will last but I bet they will be a united front at the ATFR like all of them. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:15 pm

No doubt about JoJo's feeling for Jordon, but Jordon will be doing a lot of explaining and proving to JoJo and the public that he is in it for the right reasons. He better be genuine and treat her right!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:23 pm

MiniDiva wrote:No doubt about JoJo's feeling for Jordon, but Jordon will be doing a lot of explaining and proving to JoJo and the public that he is in it for the right reasons.  He better be genuine and treat her right!  

IMO he will at least pretend to be genuine. IMO both JoJo and Jordan did the show for the publicity and all the media exposure that comes at the end in the first week or two after the finale airs. The best "win" for them individually and as a couple is to ride the crest of that media wave with a plausible relationship regardless of whether it's real or fake. JoJo has to play that she trusts Jordan even if she doesn't and Jordan has to play that he is genuine even if he isn't - that's really the only way (that I can see) to salvage something out of what's been a trainwreck of a season so far.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:45 pm

I think it may look like a train wreck to some viewers,
somehow I get the feeling they're just fine. They are
in love sanctuary. No greater feeling in life.you become 
invincible.  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 2498057887

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:50 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^Yes, she picked BBJ.  Never thought otherwise.  Still think they are having SH visits that can't be ignored.  Not sure what she will be "negotiating" with Mike Fleiss.  Who knows if they will last but I bet they will be a united front at the ATFR like all of them.  Smiley

I have to agree with you. It seems they are in LA at the same time so that makes me think they are indeed together. I don't know if they will last until ATFR or not but it wouldn't surprise me. JoJo seems hung up on him and Jordan will ride it out and hope to come out better on the other end.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:51 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I think it may look like a train wreck to some viewers,
somehow I get the feeling they're just fine. They are
in love sanctuary. No greater feeling in life.you become 
invincible.  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 2498057887
I think so too, at least for now. Even irredeemable BBs try to be better men when they meet someone who believes in them. I dunno if it'll last but he's not a lost cause imo since he seems to be trying.

And honestly, I personally don't care about girl Jordan from 2011 when he was a wee BBJ in training before full Baddy took effect, or the World's Bestest Trainer Ever According to Olivia (John Updike sends his regards). I care how he is to/with Jo. So we'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:01 pm

^^ You're right. There are a lot of reformed BBs that are happily married with 2.5 kids. (I'm not really that confident that Jordan is ready for all that right now but I think he will behave for awhile at least)
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:30 pm

^^ you are very optimistic IMO

the snapchat yesterday seeing him in a club with a beer in hand is not different from the clubbing pictures he has on his IG. Yes, he is young and 27 is still an age that you go clubbing but I am totally jaded with Jordan and think he just went back to his previous lifestyle. IMO

BTW... I say that I change my mind that she picks Jordan... but HEY, i AM a woman and women are totally allowed to change their mind right? RIGHT?!? So it does not mean that TOMORROW I change my mind again giggling

But for now, I will accept she picks Jordan. for now. IMO

I went again in the scap un-spoiled lurking and I have to  High clap veg, mia, lost, curl, litta and all the ladies there. They are doing a fantastic job sleuthing. It is impressive!! bravo!!

They say that the paper in her hand may be her notes about the rejection. It could very be. Could be also a goodbye letter but I have to admit the notes looks more logical.

They think the boats are the same in the background but I made some close up and you clearly see the difference IMO. 1/ they are not as close to the beach and 2/ the boat sails are double and higher and I do not see the boat sails. PLus in one pic there is only one. The low tide match the PM time too for fishing. If they are located on a luxious hotel, the little boat floating can be only for the guests and they take them locked for the night at the afternoon. Just a thought here. IMO

I wonder when this even happen: I think I'd better leave.

and still wonder about this blue glitter dress next to the plane. Looks like some kind of accident (blood shirt). I wonder if this blue dress is in episode 7. The unspoiled ladies (maybe spoiled here but sorry came late in the came here), say that the bloody shirt looks like Alex fit. The arms looks shorter. I kinda agree with that. So I wonder if at the cocktail party episode 7, alex goes to hospital and from there we do not see him again? So he was not eliminated at his 1:1 horse date but because of injury? ... possible? not possible? was it already discussed and sleuthed? (all my opinion here)

I also think that the 'once again' moment is next week during the group date with luke and james. Luke find a place to kiss her and say 'I did not know it could be this good', James talks about Jordan and kiss her and Jordan is making a tantrum/pouting on the sofa and play victim with her quality time with this 'once again'.  Again, if probably discussed, sorry about that.. (all my own speculations here)

I want to see more thailand grrrr

sooooooo which drama are we going to have today????  rofl  :Woah-hoo:  cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:41 pm

^^^^RS is hiding in his cave sucking his thumb. cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Have there been other couples who haven't made it to the After?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:43 pm

hdman wrote:Have there been other couples who haven't made it to the After?

It's been a while. Travis/Sarah were dunzo, they didn't even have an ATFR for them. Jen was basically done with Jerry by the time ATFR rolled around, and Brad 1.0 obviously picked no one. Ben/Courtney broke up, but then reconciled just before ATFR, ditto Brad/Emily. Melissa/Jason were famously over before the ATFR. And I'm sure many, maaaaaany were blowing smoke and faking it at ATFR.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful