SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Blob. Jesse Palmer. PLo. All blowing smoke.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:23 pm

IMO the hard part for JoJo will be the doubt that sets in when she and Jordan are apart.  That little nagging feeling and anxiety of wondering if he is being faithful.  She has been down this road before so she knows the drill.  Too bad she did not pick someone with a more loyal and solid track record.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:26 pm

^^^^Don't forget Travis the doctor and his "ring on a string." cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:37 pm

You know one couple that was NOT blowing smoke and was pretty genuine (albeit with major issues) for an entire year was Jillian and Ed. If JoJo and Jordan appear a united front, which I'm guessing they will, it doesn't automatically mean they are faking it. This kind of situation could easily create an "us against the world/have something to prove" mentality. I think we are already seeing that start with all the liking of the "good quotes" and what not. That doesn't mean I think this will end in marriage, but just that they could last longer than people think.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:38 pm

Delete
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:53 pm

I don't see Jo and BBJ as Jill and Ed. I think there were different fundamental issues. Ed didn't love Jill and never did, but got caught up in the hoopla. I think BBJ might struggle with being a bad boy womanizer and enjoy fun, but I don't think he would have stayed if he didn't accidentally fall for Jo laugh out loud

I do think they'll present as a united front and agree it's already started. They have as much chance as any of these couples afterwards so who knows.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't see Jo and BBJ as Jill and Ed. I think there were different fundamental issues. Ed didn't love Jill and never did, but got caught up in the hoopla. I think BBJ might struggle with being a bad boy womanizer, enjoy fun but I don't think he would have stayed if he didn't accidentally gap for Jo laugh out loud

Ed loved Jillian. He said as much many times, just that he was not in a place in his life where he was ready for that kind of quick commitment. So in that regard, yes, he did get caught up in the hoopla. But he loved her. I followed both pretty closely, and both have maintained there was definite love there.

I actually see a shocking amount of similarities between Jo^3 and Jillian/Ed. Jo and Jillian always going for the wrong type, they love those bad boys, and Ed/Jordan basically being fun loving people, caught up, maybe fell in love ... But just not ready. Unless Jordan proves me wrong, but not holding my breath here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:00 am

^^Yes IA, Ed loved Jillian but still was a frat boy and she thought she could change him. Lesson learned. But they stayed together one year after the FRC.

I think JoJo and Jordon face a similar challenge, but JoJo has to first face her own fears and what she really wants from the relationship first regardless of Jordon's bad boy image. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:01 am

Have to agree with that.

Maybe he seemed iffy during the seadon, but after it changed.

Just because the couple breaks up doesn't mean that there was a wrong choice made by the lead nor that there is something sinister about the relationship from this show.
RL couples can barely make it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:28 am

I don't think at any time did Ed ever fall for Jillian but she hung in there hoping things would change for the better until she realized that was never going to happen.

Jordan, is someone I could care less about. IMO they are the same couple as Josh and Andi only with different names and faces.

Jojo picked Jordan cause she hasn't fixed her picker yet. Maybe in a few years she will. She said herself she picks the bad boys and IMO she has continued by picking him.

Andi told us she always picked the jocks and she did in her season and it worked out for her as all the other jocks have before him.

I don't know how long they will stay together but I am expecting the same ending. Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:32 am

Sorry guys, nothing will ever convince me that Ed ever fell in love with Jill for real, despite what he says. Both seem to have found love now so that's good. Either way, I can't compare them to BBJ and Jo myself, at this point anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:33 am

And another similarity... RS really, and I mean really had it out for both men.

I just hope JoJo doesn't let this affect her as much as it did Jillian. At the time, Jill put on quite the brave face, but years later has talked about how she couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, got down to 90lbs. The scrutiny, the tabloids, the endless judgments, Reality Steve... It was all very difficult for her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful