SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:32 pm

thanks Mr Write and Lav !

You guys never cease to amaze.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:40 pm

@Mr Write and @lavenderred  Great Job locating the FRC and the comparison of the beach and headland area as the same place.  thumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:07 pm

As always, wonderful finds from our hard working sleuths, Lav and Mr Write. Kudos and thank you. bowdown

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:20 pm

The Men Tell All preview Monday night appeared to show Robby - sort of top right in a group pic. Surprised they let that happen.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Have you got a link to this?

Robby was snapchatting from FSU while MTA was taping, I believe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:01 pm

No - I'm not talented - I just saw his hair/beard I thought. Sort of the top right of my screen. That's all I can help with! But it doesn't make sense with other sources so ...

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:09 pm

RE, cmiiw but I believe that Robby was sleuthed to be in another state at the time of the MTA a filming.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:46 pm

RE, maybe if we are able to see the picture that you're referring we could verify it one way or another.

Mr. Write and LAV, KUDOS!!! on the FRC SCs.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:32 pm

2observe wrote:RE, maybe if we are able to see the picture that you're referring we could verify it one way or another.  

I was wrong - finally had time to locate and watch the preview I referred to. The scene was from the regular season not the actual Men Tell All. Apologies for distracting!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Oh darn. I thought we had a smoking gun! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:56 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
2observe wrote:RE, maybe if we are able to see the picture that you're referring we could verify it one way or another.  

I was wrong - finally had time to locate and watch the preview I referred to.  The scene was from the regular season not the actual Men Tell All.  Apologies for distracting!

yes

As you know, we appreciate the sleuthing that goes on.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:43 pm

RealityEscape wrote:

I was wrong - finally had time to locate and watch the preview I referred to.  The scene was from the regular season not the actual Men Tell All.  Apologies for distracting!

It's okay, good eye that you even saw and recognized him! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful