SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Could it be somewhere along the path way to and from (between the upper and lower sites) that they stopped to talk and not an actual secondary RC spot?  I'm just trying to piece together all the info from Mr. Write and Lav's find with what we have and why we'd need a second RC site... And seem to be spinning my wheels instead of putting puzzle pieces together. hmmm
*snipped*.

Yes, it's possible that she stopped to talk again on the way out. The only thing is that the suit has a seam, so if you think there are 2 suits, it's not Robby's. no idea

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Maybe it's Chad R's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:15 am

There is one thing, among others, that will never be accepted on this forum, and that's snark towards another member for their opinions.

If you cannot stand negative opinions on your favourite couple, then I suggest you stay in the Fan threads. Posting snarky remarks against another poster won't be tolerated. If there is a hint of snark towards a member, we will not spend time trying to decipher if it's snark or not, it will get deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There is one thing, among others, that will never be accepted on this forum, and that's snark towards another member for their opinions.

If you cannot stand negative opinions on your favorite couple, then I suggest you stay in the Fan threads. Posting snarky remarks against another poster won't be tolerated. If there is a hint of snark towards a member, we will not spend time trying to decipher if it's snark or not, it will get deleted.

GA, thanks for posting this reminder and thanks to you and the mods for making this forum a fun place.

I am befuddled that every season the mods have to remind us time and time again not to snark towards other members; seems like a simple rule to align with especially since we are watching a so UNREAL show IMO. The cycle of this show is so short and the couple that seems to be hot today will become yesterday's news at some point when a new season starts.

With all the hoopla going on around the world these days, snarking towards peeps here should be the last thing anyone should be doing so hopefully we make it easier for the mods going forward....all JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:34 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Given how emotional and OTT Jo has been on the show, I can only imagine the type posts she'd have been making if she walked away alone and/or sad, crushed and heartbroken?  It wouldn't have been pretty! laugh out loud

Sleuthers here have known in the past when there was trouble in paradise with couples based on SM behavior, so I think some would have noticed and pointed out if she'd been trying too hard to act like she was happy or something when she wasn't.  I would expect her to like quotes similar to Emily when the end was near for both Brad and 1F.  Not about feeling safe in relationships and all the other happy, supportive relationship posts she's liked while the show was airing.  JMO
All the pinterest quotes cantstopl
Yeah, I agree the girl is way too happy but she was the same last season, she recovered from that heartbreak pretty quickly, if you asked me, but what do I know, All I know is I no longer buy whatever this folks sell anymore, nothing is as it seems, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:29 am

I wonder if there is any correlation to the stinginess of the previews/available screen caps to the possibility of a real surprise this season? I live in hope. :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:37 am

Having watched many Bachelor/ettes over the years, IMO there is always so much hype leading up to the FRC and then when it comes, it's just as simple as choosing one over the other. I remember the previews of Ben H's FRC - they were dramatic - and it was just that he loved Jojo but he loved Lauren more, which is usually the case with F2 and F1. I suspect the same will happen with Jojo's FRC. It's all to get us thinking that something dramatic and unusual is going to happen. Just my thoughts.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:36 am

I happened to catch Ben's FRC on youtube last night as he rejected JoJo . I had almost forgotten how long he let her speak before he told her he loved Lauren more. That was brutal , but JoJo never lost her dignity.. ATFR..She was so humble and gracious towards he and Lauren..There was no whining , begging or complaining. She is so honest humble and sweet. I can't wait for her FRC ..She's going to be so happy ..... :Woah-hoo: whipped

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:44 am

IA Judiful.  Jojo is so lovely and I've been impressed with her in both seasons so I really hope she has found her soul mate and true love as she deserves it.   Sometimes I think this show is cruel but then maybe they are all aware of how it goes shen they sign up and go along for the ride.  I live in Australia and our Bachelor starts next Wednesday night so that will be interesting too.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:49 am

Again, I am going to refer members to the site rules. here
 It seems there is constant confusion and disagreement regarding the rules.
This forum was created for discussion of all things(within reason), sleuthing, spoiling and fanning. It was a small group at that time and IMO discussion was much looser and snarkier upon inception. Things have tightened up as we have grown and become more public.
Lots of thought and time have been put into these rules. 
If discussion topics upset a member, we have fan threads. In discussion threads some words or topics may be used that a member does not like. That does not mean it is not within the rules. 
Mods are always open to privately discussing things in pms with members. There is a report button. Mods also review posts regularly. There is also a "FOE" button. All of these are tools to use to deal with not seeing things we don't like. 
Hopefully, this helps explain some things. 
 Thank you and have a great weekend all. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I wonder if there is any correlation to the stinginess of the previews/available screen caps to the possibility of a real surprise this season?  I live in hope. :yes:

I think Jojo ultimately ends up with Jordan because he best fits what she wants out of life/this experience. However, I'm hoping you're right & there's at least a bit of surprise in how she gets to the end.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Could it be somewhere along the path way to and from (between the upper and lower sites) that they stopped to talk and not an actual secondary RC spot?  I'm just trying to piece together all the info from Mr. Write and Lav's find with what we have and why we'd need a second RC site... And seem to be spinning my wheels instead of putting puzzle pieces together. hmmm

We need more SCs! laugh out loud

I'm all for sleuthing and not giving up, but I think by the time we get the final preview, epi description and the media pics with numbers on them, we'll have it all figured out sometime that week before the FRC airs.

I have not been able to devote the time to sleuthing that I would like, but I think Ladybug is correct.

Going back to what grace posted, I think the angle of the sun is slightly different because the access the beach is more southwest than west.  In other words Jojo is not facing east-west.

For a number of reasons, including the very secluded location for the FRC - I'm suspicious about the reported outcome.

One more thing - have you all discussed the shoes and the rose?  In the ET preview Jojo has taken off her shoes, but there is also a rose on the podium - I think.  If so, did she take her shoes off to run after someone or is the FRC over she hasn't given out the final rose?  Or perhaps I'm missing something. Perhaps someone could post the sc.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful