SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:25 pm

No mention of this on Luke's twitter and IG. So definitely not using the show on SM for his career.

I so hope someone will share some pics yes

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Wow. Good for them both! I hope someone captures it also. Better yet, maybe some of our members will attend!

I just might! ;) Like I said before they are grooming him for the bachelor gig. imo I also noticed Chad is going after Luke now. no no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:44 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Wow. Good for them both! I hope someone captures it also. Better yet, maybe some of our members will attend!

I just might!  ;)  Like I said before they are grooming him for the bachelor gig.  imo  I also noticed Chad is going after Luke now.  no no

Are you close to this place?  They were giving two tickets away on their twitter site!  https://twitter.com/TapBcs

I think it is awesome that these two met on JoJo's season and become friends enough to perform together.  This was Jame's gig and apparently he invited Luke to play with him.  But I do think Luke did the same for him in Nashville.  Bromance!  bestbud!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:11 am

Luke's hair is lighter/blonder on top -- wonder if he did that or the sun/pool did it.  Don't think it is a clue to anything unless he has spent a lot of time in the sun at an exotic location.   giggling  

From FRC to June 16th, it would have grown out about 1/2 an inch like it looks in the first photo dated June 16, IMO.  But a lot of light color has grown out in the second photo which is only two weeks later but there are still visible blond/light tips.  no idea

Taken June 16, 2016

Texans in Tennessee  #thebachelorette #nashville check our snapchats SC jimbonator89 SC lucaspell by @luke__pell
Source: @luke__pell

Taken June 27, 2016

@luke__pell w/ @tkan_xoxo and her friend in Downtown Nashville 3 days ago!!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:14 am

MiniDiva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I just might!  ;)  Like I said before they are grooming him for the bachelor gig.  imo  I also noticed Chad is going after Luke now.  no no

Are you close to this place?  They were giving two tickets away on their twitter site!  https://twitter.com/TapBcs

I think it is awesome that these two met on JoJo's season and become friends enough to perform together.  This was Jame's gig and apparently he invited Luke to play with him.  But I do think Luke did the same for him in Nashville.  Bromance!  bestbud!

No I am in Dallas but Bryan/College Station is home to Texas A&M University...3 hours away.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:19 am

If you attend take some videos, please. Smiley
And of course, enjoy and drive safely!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:52 am

Max64 wrote:Luke appeared back on SM for his clean up on April 28th, but was he still active on it after that date?  Was he seen out and about after that date?  

Even though I would love for the f1 to be someone other than Jordan, with the little hints post show from JoJo pointing to Luke, it really wouldn't surprise me if its being done purposely to throw people off from Jordan.

ETA, wasn't Nick active on his Instagram during filming of Kaitlyn's season?  

He or someone else had access to his twitter account throughout filming. The background changed and some numbers changed. His IG was reactivated on April 28th. The massive clean up was May 1st. He was not seen out. Reactivated FB on May 13th.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:51 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:14 am

^^Good sleuthing!

@hopelessly_devoted
Not sure what the bracelet means. The thing that throws me is the geo location on the May 25th IG pic.  I recall looking at the photo but not noticing it was tagged in Hollywood.  I just checked his bookings and he was booked on May 25th in Austin, Texas but it says TBD (to be determined).  But he was also booked May 21st in Burnet,Texas and May 26th in Nashville.  So "if" a SHV took place it would be Sunday May 22 through Wednesday May 25th.  It is possible that Luke had a meeting in Hollywood with ABC regarding his potentially being the next lead.  Where was JoJo during that time frame?

@grace8136  It is possible that Luke's family monitored his SM while he was filming and when he came back for HTD gave instructions for clean-up if he didn't come back from the HTD RC, as he was still in the running for F1.  It is interesting that he wasn't spotted until May 13th.

TV Guide Episode 8 description says:  Season 12, Episode 8
July 18, 2016
The Bachelorette
JoJo goes on hometown dates with the four remaining bachelors. First, she visits a family who has been affected by divorce. Next, she visits a suitor's high school and learns he's not as confident as he seems. Gossip surrounds one guy; and one bachelor takes her to an old-fashioned barbecue. At the rose ceremony, JoJo is blindsided by a surprise confession from one of the men.

Re: bolded, is this where Luke makes his exit?  I have thought it possible that Luke that voluntarily leaves knowing JoJo is more into Jordon.  no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:22 am

^^Does he have a manager? Or maybe a bandmate could have had access to his twitter account. I think there's a small chance he makes it to F3 if Jordan temporarily leaves, but I can't find a way for him to go beyond that since Chase, Robby (+hands) and Jordan (hands) all have caps in Thailand. May 1st is long enough for him to have had a FD.

I don't know when the first time he was spotted after May 13, just that his fb acct was reactivated then. Chase got home by the 13th, Robby got home on the 15th. We don't know exactly when Jordan got home. He joined his family on vacation by the 16th. He added a new follower on his IG on the 12th. JoJo watched someone's SC the same day.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:40 am

^^ It is very possible that Luke's sister helps him with his SM while he was filming as she is a photographer and some of her photos are are his SM.  Luke seems tech savvy so he probably cleaned up his own account.  I did discover that he has a private IG account that he uses with band mates, so what is open to the public is intentional, IMO.  

My feeling is Luke exits at F4 but can see him at F3 if Jordon temporarily leaves which is a very interesting theory -- that would explain JoJo's behavior in the FRC previews. JMO.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:47 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^ It is very possible that Luke's sister helps him with his SM while he was filming as she is a photographer and some of her photos are are his SM.  Luke seems tech savvy so he probably cleaned up his own account.  I did discover that he has a private IG account that he uses with band mates, so what is open to the public is intentional, IMO.  

My feeling is Luke exits at F4 but can see him at F3 if Jordon temporarily leaves which is a very interesting theory -- that would explain JoJo's behavior in the FRC previews.  JMO.

And RS having him at F3. If he's the next bachelor, I always wondered why he wasn't F3.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015