SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Newto Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:09 am

SLA -- Time will tell!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:06 am

SO here is my theory about a seclusive time visits (STV)...... please note that it is only my opinion, my speculations. there is no fact except the pictures shared here. I just made a theory around them.

--

As I mentioned, Luke had no gig after wednesday June 29 night in austin. The next was friday July 1 night. So if jojo was in Dallas (not confirmed, just hypothesis), then it was easy for them to find a place around Dallas and they could easily be together after his concert wednesday up to friday morning airport.

I always thought STV do not have to be on weekends at all. They are not working 8am-5pm, mon-fri... so anytime is possible.

We know that Luke had NO REASONS to be at any airport on July 1: he was performing july 1 at Frisco (42 min from Dallas)
But jojo is spotted at LA Ontario arrivals (scaptchat shared by Alanna in the medias thread)

I think it was said that since then this snapchat has been removed (to be confirmed). why? Unless it could be used somehow?

I think it is it possible that jojo texted luke at the airport since she was spotted and told him to be careful and he deleted the snap? #conspiracy

The girl who took the snap said that she locked eyes with jojo a couple of times. We see Jojo back what she seems to consult (or texting?) her iphone? Message/text to Luke that she arrived safely and to be careful because she was spotted at the airport? Maybe...

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Snapai10
shared by alanna in the media thread

Anyhow....... stretchy I know BUT.......... how interesting right??? IMO it could happened: dates, airports, 2 snapchats, delta airlines, time, date, BOTH jojo AND luke spotted the same day at airports.... it is  teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1646190589 a lot of things added together that for me they may have been together.

Max64 wrote:Luke's latest snapchat was at 9:28 am with a picture of Delta airlines captioned "layovers" with a frown face.[/b]  Is he going to Texas?

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Delta10
teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Delta210
this was shared by RS on April 24 - Luke Hometown / Austin TX

I checked Austin's departure on July 1 and there are none (we know that she used DELTA AIRLINES to go to see him for the hometown visit - spoilers RS april 23 - hometown). But sure were a flight from Dallas Airport.

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Delta410
Dallas/Forth Worth Airport - JULY 1

---

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Jojodo10
JOJO IG

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Westho10
LUKE IG - may 25

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Dodg211
LUKE IG - may 28

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Capjun10
LUKE facebook - June 10

now... why Luke was spotted in WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA on May 25....... with a LA Dodgers Baseball cap ....... the FOLLOWING DAY, jojo did this event on May 24 at the DODGERS? (Luke also wore the same cap on may 28 AND june 10)

Why Luke was in California at all since is business is 3000 miles around austin? Yes he is involved in the shelters dogs.... in his area. Why would he go up to California with a Dodgers baseball cap on his head? The dogs in the picture do not look rescue dogs at all. It does not look a shelter in the background at all either IMO

so let stretch again a little bit... he may have been in the crowd on may 24.... and he sure likes his LA DODGERS cap!!  giggling

WAS IT A SHV on MAY 24/25 in LOS ANGELES and another one in DALLAS on JUNE 30?

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1646190589  it is possible.

---

Max64 wrote:Wasn't Luke's HTD filmed somewhere other than his home?  I thought it was posted somewhere that the evening portion of his HTD was filmed downtown, does anyone remember this?

RS posted this on his site

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Lukegr10
RS

I also read a tweet that I need to find and share that someone the day of hometown, spotted some parachutes or something like that and for this person it was totally a surprise since nothing happen in the area.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:24 am

@HEA, snapchat is an app that sends a picture for just a few seconds and then it's gone. If a person puts a picture or video on their story, it only lasts for 24 hours and then it's automatically deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:26 am

Max64 wrote:@HEA, snapchat is an app that sends a picture for just a few seconds and then it's gone.  If a person puts a picture or video on their story, it only lasts for 24 hours and then it's automatically deleted.  
<

thank you!!!

I do not use it. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:41 am

I don't think Luke would lie about the puppies being rescue dogs. Wearing a Dodgers cap while in L.A is IMO showing respect for that team, he likes the team, or they all got LA caps while filming.

JoJo had media rounds, since the premiere was May 23rd. She was on Extra, Live with Kelly and pretty sure on DWTS on May 24th. I doubt there were any SHV's during premier time. They are not allowed to leave the SH so I can't see JoJo leaving to do media then returning to the SH.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:46 am

^^ he did not say he was in a dog shelter.. but maybe playing with dogs was a great awareness opportunity to hashtag. He said: did you say treat? IMO, if he visited any dog shelters, he would have made sure to advertise the place for possible adoptions since he is very involve in this at home. He did not.

then he also wore the cap in Nashville on may 29 and June 10. not in LA.

You are probably right about the round schedule on may 24. This said, Luke was in LA, and not in Nashville or Austin or Dallas. So I just keep an open mind on this possibility.

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1646190589

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:51 am

I agree that they all received Dodgers hats during filming.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/716026096240562176/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:55 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I agree that they all received Dodgers hats during filming.  

fact?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Luke would lie about the puppies being rescue dogs. Wearing a Dodgers cap while in L.A is IMO showing respect for that team, he likes the team, or they all got LA caps while filming.

JoJo had media rounds, since the premiere was May 23rd. She was on Extra, Live with Kelly and pretty sure on DWTS on May 24th. I doubt there were any SHV's during premier time. They are not allowed to leave the SH so I can't see JoJo leaving to do media then returning to the SH.

^^IA GA.

I have a feeling that Luke tags his IG location for privacy reasons some times even showing his parent's place to be "Texas Wine Country Tours".

Luke was in College Station Texas and not Frisco last night--that was a band player that was in Frisco last night.  Luke was in Nashville earlier this week.  I feel certain he was flying in from Nashville on July 1, with layover in Atlanta and either flew in to Austin or Houston--and then proceeded to College park.  He is there again today.  

JoJo is in Cali and it is suspected that is where Jordon is too this weekend for SHV.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:58 am

HEA wrote:

fact?

Jmo. Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:00 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
HEA wrote:

fact?

Jmo.  Hugesmile

yes :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:28 am

^^^HEA I admire your perseverance! First of all snapchat goes away after 24 hours. He was also in College Station last night around TONS of screaming girls and imo they are setting him up for the bachelor. I am sure pictures will be posted soon. Jordan also has a LA Dodger cap and has worn it. The speculation is now Jo is in California and so is Jordan. We are watching the feet. ;) But....I know Luke would be a fantastic bachelor. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015