SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:58 pm

Winning is everything especially for a backup QB, a failed football player and overshadowed by a much bigger named brother with a celebrity girlfriend.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:04 pm

SarahD wrote:Winning is everything especially for a backup QB, a failed football player and overshadowed by a much bigger named brother with a celebrity girlfriend.
Like I said, winning feels pretty darn good. No matter who. It's a great accomplishment/ego boost. I won't even deny.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Really, I feel Jordan is the happiest guy next to Robby. 
Doesn't fit the loser described IMO

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Winning can mean many things depending on where you are in life. I bet Charlie Sheen would be the first to admit this.

Look at Courtney! She WON BenF cantstopl
Josh WON Andi The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Personally, I'm a believer that our perceptions become our realities, and BBJ already carries himself like he's a winner from everything I've seen. I doubt he'd need to win a whiny girl to prove anything to himself unless he actually wanted her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Alanna wrote:Personally, I'm a believer that our perceptions become our realities, and BBJ already carries himself like he's a winner from everything I've seen. I doubt he'd need to win a whiny girl to prove anything to himself unless he actually wanted her laugh out loud
BBJ acted like a winner on the first night.  jmo giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:21 pm

I couldn't agree more that he already carries himself as a winner, first night, post show, pre show, everything. That's my point. I don't find his personality as one that would stick around to be a winner when in his mind, he's already there.

It's even evident in how Jo talks to him. She couldn't give less of a care about JT's kicker card, she needed to know if BBJ would propose, yes or no and the answer better be yes or she was going to lose her mind then and there laugh out loud He does hold the cards and could have easily flitted away if he didn't want to put up with the endless drama that comes with the show and this girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:27 pm

If Jordan ended in any other position than #1...he wasn't the Winner.  Winners don't finish in #2, #3, #4........ Just saying....    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:47 pm

I get what you're saying @Alanna, but I'm getting confused about this idea that Jordan carry himself as a winner though. Jordan is the drama I think.  All the women baggage he brought to the show created the drama for him. Other contestants had their drama too. I will say that Jordan is a very crafty sale man, who met a willing buyer in Jojo if the rumors are true.

Also, he knew his primary objective for coming on the show in the first place..... Leaving in the middle of the show with questions being raised about his intentions and Exes would have been very bad in terms of PR. Remember, these questions came up in earlier episodes. Sticking around to clean his image I think was number one. Anything else...(Jojo) is a bonus I think.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Seabear wrote:If Jordan ended in any other position than #1...he wasn't the Winner.  Winners don't finish in #2, #3, #4........ Just saying....    JMO

Sure they are when they don't end up part of the "happy" couple and realize what a bullet they dodged. laugh out loud Many times it's better to not end up part of the final couple, IMO.  The F2-4 all get opportunities and appearances thrown their way.  Depending on what you went into the show wanting, IMO, many times its much better to come out anywhere in the top 4-6 and not be the actual F1.

IMO, even if Jordan went in only wanting the publicity, somewhere along the way he decided he actually wanted Jojo and to try to make it work.  Because if not, I think he'd have walked away.  It would have been better for him to bow out respectfully to give her a shot at love with someone that was feeling it more and keep his image shinier than being drug through the mud in the rag mags and repeatedly run over by the bus MF and his cronies are driving based on edit and the way they're letting the media portray him.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Seabear wrote:If Jordan ended in any other position than #1...he wasn't the Winner.  Winners don't finish in #2, #3, #4........ Just saying....    JMO

Sure they are when they don't end up part of the "happy" couple and realize what a bullet they dodged. laugh out loud Many times it's better to not end up part of the final couple, IMO.  The F2-4 all get opportunities and appearances thrown their way.  Depending on what you went into the show wanting, IMO, many times its much better to come out anywhere in the top 4-6 and not be the actual F1.

IMO, even if Jordan went in only wanting the publicity, somewhere along the way he decided he actually wanted Jojo and to try to make it work.  Because if not, I think he'd have walked away.  It would have been better for him to bow out respectfully to give her a shot at love with someone that was feeling it more and keep his image shinier than being drug through the mud in the rag mags and repeatedly run over by the bus MF and his cronies are driving based on edit and the way they're letting the media portray him.  JMOAA

I'll believe that when I see it. As of now, I just see a guy reacting to JoJo's accusations and trying to keep himself in the game. As for him walking away and bowing out respectfully that would entail him being considerate of her and others. All the stories coming out, don't exactly paint that picture. And he would have no idea how MF would edit him and the stuff that would come out post show. I see him as someone who is used to playing that charm card and getting away with stuff. Tptb are used to playing off of that kind of confidence and I really doubt that he had any idea what was about to come his way. Poor Jordan should never have tried to play a player...MF always wins.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:29 pm

I think Jordan's image was tainted by his lifestyle and all the women coming out. Whether true or not, I don't think MF or the "rag mags" could have than the worse job than all his Exes coming out with their stories. It would have been nice if Jordan had an Ex who came out to make him look "shinier". But so far, none.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl